Whats up with XDN ?

Is this the new coin that is going to moon ? There has been a 40% increase over the past 48 hours and it looks like its just starting.

it's the beginning of a pump. I think xdn will go to 40sat by the end of the week

remember fellas, XDN is the child of XMR

very interesting coin, I will buy some just in case

Is this how shitcoiners cope?

XMRs little brother!

cope with what?

ikr lol but im still in for biz shill memes

oh well Veeky Forums pot shilling was real, might aswell give this a chance

400% gains here we come

go fuck yourself fucking shit pumpers

XDN is a meme, dont fall for this shit

Lol...some one missed the train

yea, also heard about xdn... i'm in! :-)

What's the ceiling on this?

Im in bitches. How high?

I only have 0.01 bitcoins to put into it. If any shillers here wanna convince me then you'll have to give me something extra.

Otherwise excuse me but I have some moneh to make off 1CR's constant dips.

It's going to the moon that's what's up

Seriously, I don't have any real start money to make a genuine profit. Any rare 10x coins will yield me shit.
I'm just as poor as Veeky Forums. If you guys wanna band up someday and pool our money then I'm up for it if we have any trustworthy people which don't suck at altcoin trading.

All shillers give your fellow pumper a little something or you have no reason to expect money out of Veeky Forums. You might as well be trying to steal money from someone living off welfare. You have nothing to steal in the first place.

16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

buy wall is growing. price will go up soon

Doesn't this look great

what are you so mad about?
you're acting like its been pumped to the peak and its impossible to make money off it
ive put a little bit of btc into it and im gonna watch it within the next week because it looks like there is something brewing

Nice

beggar lolz

Let's go!