FAQ: pastebin.com/WVUfpeKr

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Fuck it use this one.

Reminder to draw your best Rance this weekend.

I'll have something up on Sunday

Don't bully Kou-chan

Also discuss what skills Rance's kids will have

-Rape
-Shota 35cm dick

Shota rance game with MILFs never

>Rance VI
Does Shizuka get a bunch of FR raising events or better rev up them presents?

Shizuka has a lot of FR dungeon events but get her to 15 quickly for one turn earthquake.

Rance II will have Government from his mum

Rance II will /ss/ with Maris

Steam version of the future manga gamer release ?

Delet

>Shizuka has a lot of FR dungeon events
In the Dungeons after you aquire her, or do FR events for new characters pop up in old dungeons too?

>35cm dick
We know Rance likes the horse pussy, but come on

They do. You can revisit old dungeons and check the map for hearts (I didn't bother to do this until post-game though, there aren't that many)

Is there any reason to explore the eternal dungeon

because this fucking dungeon
I want out immediately

To fuck Camilla.

Thanks man.

there is no need to 100% of it.

Just go in, slap those nice thighs and cum in dragon pussy

If you don't have OCD, then don't do it.

Gandhi is such a bro. Wish I had a friend like that.

Still need to wait for Wichita until Quest

This thread has the wrong numbering to it though. Next one has to be #581.

Wichita really should have been playable in VI. It makes little sense that she isn't.

35 cm seriously? Flabby phimotic shota dick is 6 cm max

Apart from Satella it's generally the red haired girls that hate Rance for some reason.

What on earth is happening to Kou on this thread?!!

I have ocd but there's a limit and staring at 50ish red coupon battles of which 40 of them are stone guardians after exploring multiple rooms of absolutely nothing immediately hit it.

gee anons, i know you hate newfags from /v/
but newfags from /v/ are playing sengoku in this thread

I keep spending BALLS on H events, but it doesn't raise level caps. For Cambria or Sel or Sanakia, for example. Just raises stats a little. Does that mean they reached a fixed level cap I can't raise?

You can't raise it past 50 or 51 in VI. Feel free to go up to infinity in Quest.

If they reached 50, yes

How would Rance react to Reset being romanced by a guy as a teenager? Imagine if it was Dark Rance. Half-wincest woohoohoo.

I seriously need to see this.

I bet he's the most protective dad on the whole continent.

murder him.
No man will be good enough for his dear daughter.
Well, unless he dies while she's still in child-form.

Has Dark Rance and Reset canonically interacted? They both live in the same castle

Yeah they have a few cute scenes together in Magnum

Something you can spoil for us?

If you're lucky enough to get the trust item from map completion you can drag her everywhere, but her FR upgrades are damn useful

He can't go against her cuteness

Well, that's only natural.

Kicking the guy out of the top of the Tower of Evil in the Monster Realm

He still tried but then became docile. It's cute

>letting Rocky sleep in the same room as Rance is enough to make him cry tears of joy
Fuck it, he is sleeping with me from today.

Also how exactly is Morurun activating in this scenario?
T-they don't have... sex, do they?!

Eh, I would probably buy Kou at a discount price. But I'd only let her fellate me and maybe would grind against her belly but that's all. Not touching that used goods manko indeed!

That's what you get for letting in horny teenagers.

They explained that when you slept with Kou

Well Kaoru says "He reminds me of a young King Gandhi" about Rance.

Can someone link me the SSG for Rance 5D?
I can't deal with the time limit.

Literally pottery.

Oh yes. Wish they'd go all the way with hot as fuck scene.
Also, this is a blue board, be careful.

Why do I get error messages in 5D when it's trying to save?

Pirated btw.

TADAs curse activated

To be fair, he did rape her and tried to rape her best friend. Worse, her best friend wound up falling for the guy after he tried to rape her, so she probably feels guilty and responsible for not being strong enough to stop Rance in the first place. Hence, hate.

Actually, you can 100% it without fighting any battles aside from squids.
You can escape from the orb fights.

B-but he said everyting was fine!

I don't think we hate newfags. We answer most of questions about the games. But we do hate shitposter and hatefags.

Newfags are welcome
Unless they're memeposters and/or aren't interested in the games or the lore at least a bit

Exactly

You have to be a special kind of retard to change dark lord to fiend because of one fucking pun.

Maybe just autistic
You can expect anyone who's learned japanese to play eroge to be at least a bit autistic

Is maria the worst rance girl?
I'm between her and that ashitty ninja

Nothing has been "changed" because it's the first two games that got an official translation with Alicesoft's opinion behind it on top of that

If you want to set a stardard might as well do it in a way that you won't regret later

How do I uncurse?

You could make a Hanny King with all that pottery

I know we joke about that a lot, but do people really think that it really happened just for the Archfriend pun?

That's a funny way of spelling Sill.

Buy buy Rance

Don't using the nyaa version.

Sill is not even a rance girl, she is just a rance thing

Is that in the FAQ? We should just put it in there, together with all the common questions.

Why?
Should be just the same

A question for those who finished VI in english. I played the Japanese version a few years ago. On it after seeing the true end you would unlock the "Absurd Mode (無茶苦茶モード)". By activating it you get everyone back as playable (Urza, Rick, etc) and everyone new level cap is the same as Rance (999 I believe?). Also you unlock some extra challenge battles with quite stronger version of enemies like the demons.

Is it also in the english version? I didn't see anyone commenting about it. After seeing the true ending once, load a save just before, should be on the last options on the event list.

Nah, Senhime is.

So what do you need to get the final final ending in VI?

I have all the normal CG's except 104, 133, and 146. Which are This weird alien girl, Sill holding hands with Rance, and Urza in her battlesuit. along with 8 gal monsters. The only ones without complete are tama, sel, patton.

I'm assuming 133 is the true ending.

someone should compile Sengoku kentarou and soccer Kayblis to a "We fucked Hornet" image

How can Kanami keep being such a best girl in every game?

>104
Clear Tama and go to the insect village to get the semenbot.
>133
Do the cherry blossom quest with Sill.
>146
Get the true ending.

I doubt anyone at Alicesoft can even read the latin alphabet.

ah, I forgot about Sill for the cherry blossom. thought she'd be boring.

what else do I need to do for true ending though? Just get the two missing CG's?

You don't have to get the true ending. You get the ending CG if you just leave.

Really? Good to know, thanks.

They did have a say in the matter though

Oh, you're right. Didn't notice that.
Now I have an excuse to grind for Willis.
You'll need to capture all galmonsters to get 104 anyway, and I think you need to beat the optional bosses too.

so now that we see from VI to Sengoku, I feel that Sengoku did regress in some aspects with one of the cases being like where the reaction is separate from the typical character pose where in VI, there were separate sprites instead of just the face

I feel that Sengoku makes the same mistakes as fire emblem in that after a while, your side characters just stop having lines altogether and its like you might as well have killed them instead of recruiting them.

Latin alphabet is so common in Japan you'd better believe they can.

Because she's an easy girl.

Leaving just tells me Neo-pentagon rises up. They're ded. Abert captures Urza, he's ded, and Papaya rebels, Nomicon is ded.

it doesn't give me any CG with Urza.

What a pain. Is there a list of optional bosses? I'm only missing 3 if the thing in cg mode next to willis is the true ending credits.

How can you not get bored of fucking around so much

Do you get bored of fapping?

You'll understand when you finish that quest.

Honestly, I think there's one section of Alicesoft that's good with English, but doesn't share their prowess with the rest. The Pastel Chime series team seem competent with it. At the very least PC3 was.

It's not a new CG. It's an ending video similar to the first ending.

Sadly, consistency with good English is a rare art.

If you fulfilled the requirements for the true end then it will give you an option that literally says true ending

Abert, Doodledragon, Archfriend, V2 vevetar, Golden hanny, Kakaro, Ippatsu, Hanny king and Gunagan. I think those are all of them.

Elves? In my Alicesoft?

You don't have to be an elf to have knife ears (Ferris)

Pastel Chime is a more regular-fantasy setting, if I'm not wrong. The anons that played it would probably be able to explain better.

The third one seemed to have went Persona though.