Do you guys have projected purchases for 2017...

Do you guys have projected purchases for 2017? I'm gonna be buying a Caliber SRT4 in the next month or so and probably in a few months I'll be purchasing a 2006/2007/2008 350z.

Looking to have both a weekend car and a daily that I enjoy. I like my Charger but it's starting to get up there in mileage.

What is this strange, jagged, metallic object?

I dunno what I'm going to buy but I plan to have 10k put away in my new car fund by spring break.
All I know is I want Manuèl and RWD/AWD. Nothing wrong with FF but I want something new ya know? The integra spoils me as far as FF goes. Nothing else quite handles like it.

Flying brick hopefully by the end of the month.

Wait, your replacing a charger with a Caliber SRT-4? What Charger trim was it? If it was an SXT then I get it, but if it's the Hemi, what the fuck?

Very good looking car when done properly. Good luck user

Hopefully I'll have a screw on my camaro before the end of the year. Things change though.

Yeah, it's an SXT.

Ive been looking for a Caliber SRT4 for a while now. They're extremely hard to find around here. Paying about $9500 for a 2009 one.

Looking at either a BRZ, Genesis Coupe or 370z (leaning hard for the BRZ)

Really anything

It is a key, you stick it in your peehole for safekeeping.

Why not find a non-clapped to shit Neon SRT-4? You can find them not on Craigslist

Nope. Only ones within 300 miles of where I live are riced to shit, and have megafuckton miles (180k+). Plus, I've already owned a Neon SRT4. They're fun but I like the design of the caliber but I don't want the regular one. My fiance will be driving it more than me tho, and she likes it a lot.

Ah, understandable
The Caliber SRTs are a bit of a unicorn which is weird considering they were made pretty recently

Shit taste m80. You could get a G37 if you didn't get the shitty caliber.

Looking to trade in my 2016 Civic EX-T for the 2017 Si when it's released.

I love the car honestly but I'm concerned about long term reliability of the cvt, especially since I like to join occasionally on the way to work.

I need a reliable dd and can't go crazy with the budget since I just moved for a job last August pretty fresh out of uni, but I want something with decent suspension and fun factor that retains reliability and isn't too stiff to dd

Considered the focus st, with wrx limited, brz, mazda3 and Mazda 6, a used s2k, and some other stuff but feel the 2017 Civic Si will be the best mix of fuel efficiency, comfort, reliability, fun to drive factor, and modest professionalism for a dd for work

Pic related is the coupe prototype, but I'll probably get the sedan

Do parts count?

Nah. You couldn't pay me to buy an infiniti. They're all too expensive here, (15k+) anyway.

The caliber weights half a ton less, comes with the stage 2 tune, and will hold it value better considering its trim level.

I'm looking at getting a new truck or SUV since I moved to the mountains this year... taco or 4runner most likely, unless they offer the diesel version of pic related with the 6m...

One of these fuckers when I'm done saving

My buddy had someone vandalized his trans am earlier this year. He was fucking pissed. Destroyed the entire interior, smashed the windows and slashed the tires.

11" rear wheels so I can fit some 315/35R20 tires and hopefully get some more straight line traction.

Probably a new bike.
It's a once a year thing for me so far.

Hopefully this.

Just need to swap the normal bed for a utility one to be perfect.