/lidg/ ─ Let It Die General

Previous thread: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR l
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

First for looking in the first page
And for axe best weapon

>Nailgun + Evershroom
why even bother with defense?

Third for robbing your base and rescue because you were stupid enough to logout with full resources and a prisoner

Good Floor for birds? I'm out of oakshrooms and farming red metals without them is pure suffering.

>get hit by a pork chopper+ for 8k damage
>start regening 616 hp/sec
wew
e
w

>aww shit, do you see the ass on that bitch?
>Oh I see it, Death. I see it.

The trophy. Defenses still thwart poor sods who are stuck in a war.

You shouldn't, even if that combo didn't exist. If someone captures your defender you lose everything they had, even if they're rescued. Better off just spending all your dosh before quitting.

ded game

616 hp/sec
how
o
w

>less than a month until the Jap release and update, and no new info on what the new floors will be like

We literally no nothing about what they or the story will be like. Anyone else find that weird?

You can't capture fighters you gore finish. Jass so you knowww.

The poison damage you take is based on the damage the initial poison strike did against you.

If you hit an unarmored opponent with a ~1200 damage pork chopper, ~600 of that damage is poison attribute (50%/50%). If they have poison eater on, they heal for that amount every tick. If not, they take that much damage every tick.

Floors 41-50

>too easy, people breeze through with their 5 star gear and mountains of guardshrooms
>too hard, to compensate for the time people had to prepare, is brutal for late comers
>actually balanced

What seems most likely? My vote goes to easy.

Gungho tradition is to make most of it easy, and then a small portion of it nearly fucking impossible and tedious.

The game isn't even out yet in Japan and it's already a hit

Anybody else unable to send expeditions because of constant ERR-o-002's, this is getting terrible.

What am I i even supposed to do with fuck 576k of SP Lithium?

Just keep hitting no.

get raided a bunch of times

Don't you like surprises, user?

I am but it almost isn't worth it if it takes more than an HOUR TO SEND ALL NINE OF MY EXPEDITIONS. IT IS CONSTANT.

So is there any explanation as to what in the holy fuck that brain thing that mind rapes you is?

Amazing, thanks for the information.

Literally a brain with flamingo head and an impossible mechanism to keep it in the air

Don't worry, I'll find a use for it soon enough, after I've taken it from you that is.

>Eat a gambleshroom to turn into a frog just for fun
>see if I could escape a screamer, if not I'll be fine I got 11k HP

I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG.

Anyone knows what exactly is the thing that you switch radio stations on? This shit has way too many dials to be just a radio

I just got froggered by a gambling shroom, pretty funny.
Is there any other shrooms that cause it?
Like is there a way to frogger my enemies then catch them and BBQ them?

haha what an idiot

Never do that near anyone. It's fun but it's bad.

Feel free. I top out on tht shit just by doing raids for money. Wish you could at least buy something useful with it though.

>accidentally eat a gambleshroom instead of throw it during Goto fight

but whose brain is it?

it's (you)

Terada's?

Did you live?

>DoD black metal
Does anything use this metal I just got it trying to farm milk and I have to say it's worse than ensemble because at least ensemble builds into some shit.

Pork Chopper, Welding Gun.

Power Stomper

>want to buy death metals cause I dont wanna farm and spend time being a scrub
>check my account balance
>realize i didn't get charged for my previous death metals

It wasn't a free pack either. So I thought, weird, usually my bank account lets me see pending transactions. Paypal even listed it as already charged. I checked my backup accounts too and they weren't charged.

Maybe Paypal messed up and delayed the charge but still

Death Metals don't save you from farming.

>spending money

Seems he didn't actually

DMs don't give you the mats you need for upgrades
DMs dont give you SPL and KC bank upgrades so you can hold more
DMs don't give you shrooms you need for bosses and haters so you won't waste all those DMs you just bought with real money after you get your shit slapped hard.

If you don't want to grind even a little bit you're going to lose at this game, so you should just consider quitting now.

You're going to spend hours farming bosses or golden chests for tier metals anyway. And the KC per metal isn't worth it at all since expeditions exist.

>Spending time playing this game for more than 1 or 2 hours max

Money can be replaced at any time my man, time cannot and I'm serious about bodybuilding

I guess I'll save it for when I get those BPs.

>haven't checked Let It Die r34 in weeks
>a total of 3 new pics were added

This is depressing

I hope the Nips can save us with their smut.

>only play for one-two hours
Get out you normie here's your (you)

Any good hater weapons aside from memechete?

I'm still trying to beat the level 20 boss

I could easily grind for 210k KC but I don't want to, simple as that. I'm already grinding for Shogun sets, kamas, and cleaver sabers.

>I'm serious about bodybuilding
Then is the place for you metrocasual scum

>being poor

That takes less than half an hour if your doing it correctly( Maxed out lucky star/lucky cat/farming hater on first floor) stop trying to justify your shitty spending habits to us

Not that user but it's not about being poor because LID literally gives you death medals and even day-passes so it's literally no use buying packs unless you just want to support the devs. You are honestly getting nothing you can't already get by collecting your daily login bonuses. If you really want to toss your money away I'm sure there is a window close by you.

Pork chopper, welding gun, power stomper, steel tribe helmet, maybe other assorted DoD equips if you like these

What are you even trying to say at this point?

Which are you angrier at the fact I'm giving money for this game to succeed or the fact you wasted your lifespan twice or even thrice achieving something anyone else can cut short if they spent their money

Inb4 he just responds with some petty shit about not oh he did

Wow, user. You sure know how to budget. Teach us more! Red pill us on your vast knowledge of how currency functions. :^)

>getting mad cuz people spend money on the f2p game ure playing
ill never understand this, this maybe dumb from your point of view but people who buy stuff are the reason you can play this game for free

inb4 p2wfag, I only bought the $5 dm pack for storage space

Good contribution, user. You showed him, with your "inb4" that wasn't in before anything and then not actually supporting your side of the argument you started.

Pro Tip #1: Don't spend money on shit that is given to you for free. (Don't be retarded)

And that concludes today's lesson on not doing dumb shit.

Oh that's right! I could do that, but if I buy some DMs I'll be able to upgrade my storage with the rest.

>shitty spending habits
Calm down, not trying to justify anything I'm just correcting whatever you guys thought about me.

My nigga, I don't even make that much money and spending a few bucks doesn't make me shit unless it's MONTHS and it's not worth it then.

>inb4 p2wfag, I only bought the $5 dm pack for storage space
Ther's literary nothing death metals give you except storage and revives though. We just understand what kind of farming it'll save him.

Seems pointless to spend anymore than just enough to upgrade your storage to max, seeing as you get 5,000 a floor for free and get do for free

Who is mad? Why would anyone be mad about some moron spending their own money on something we are getting free? Are you serious? Get your shit together man.

It's an internet staple to call someone mad to instantly win an argument as anything you say afterwards is you just being mad.

You sound breddy mad

Man I fucked up the end of that sentence

>dude has like five fighters defending his shit
>expecting someone not to kidnap at least one of them
Dude is on right now and he wants his girl back. Too bad because I'll be afking in my WR while sending out expeditions. I really wish I could refuse ransoms too, just to be an ultra cunt.

>trying
Literally farm some transparungus, jackson is piss easy

>AHHH STOP! STOP IT I TELL YOU!

Holy shit man I'm giggling over here stop being so mad

Those things are rarer than black milk metal.

Forgot image.

>weapon rebalance never ever ever

That's what I'm doing, why not buy DM for storage and spare 1 for a dumb revive.

Running low on stingshrooms, since I had a ton but slowly used up the supply while selling the ones I was getting. I don't need them as much, obviously, just for the 30s bosses.

But I'd like a stockpile so i can do multiple boss runs in a row without having to stop and get more. Where should I go hunt/ send my expeds to?

Oh ok yeah that's perfectly fine.

Finally redeemed myself
After dying to u-10 because I was greedy with the shrooms
And raiding naked with a red metal on inventory, losing it
I manage to repair a full set of 4* gear, beat u-10, buy a dod red from gyakufunsha, find the skip to t5 first try and unlock the shortcut to togose.
I just need to get to the elevator.
And I don't fucking care if I die, ill pay it and DONE.
I did. Just happy.
Thanks for all the help and tips.
Gunkanyama is fucking next

Would anyone like a golden repairshroom that repaired anything you had equipped on your hot bar, plus every piece of armor in your bag? Or would that be too OP?

I recently actually raised the luck on my collectors, but it didn't seem to help much- I see a repairshroom from expeditions every 2 days or so.

Sending the expeds to Obara or Nitada, if not that then any 30s floor. Not seeing them nearly as much as some people are. Is it faster to just search the floors yourself for them?

SCREAMERS CAN USE RAGE MOVES?

Someone else can probably correct me if I'm wrong (since I'm just going from memory), but I think it was Ukongaoka that has the breaking floor into a pit of bugs/scorpions? It's somewhere near 12F at least. Easy to reach and nets around 4-5 scorpions in that small area.

As for Expeditions, I got no clue, everywhere seems just as good, I always seem to get a couple no matter where I send my guys.

Rarely, like like how they can taunt and actually run in fear too.

Oh okay, understood.

they have rage meters yeah

Tips for effectively farming goto-9 in crowley's area? So far the best I've come up with is a 4* gunner with one and a half +3 assault rifle E per kill, but that's at least 20k KC per kill.. I tried it with my 4* striker and a +1 flame sword and did absolute shit damage..

Really wish Grasshopper could give materials a tier rating. That way I could see at a glance where my high level mats are rather than having to dig through my mules every time.

He's weak to blunt, grab the most damaging blunt weapon you have and use slowshrooms

I wish it'd label eating shrooms and tossing shrooms.

They said they're going to improve sorting. It probably just means more options like "by name" or such. But maybe that means adding ranking to the materials as well.

>one and a half +3 assault rifle E per kill
nigga what are you shooting at, it goes down less than in 1 unupgraded E on 4* shooter

>screamer or hater uses a rage move
>the rage flash happens like 5 whole seconds before they actually use it
This could have been interesting if they didn't telegraph it so much.

Ah, that makes sense, I've tried everything but that. Guess I finally gotta upgrade my hammer, iron or steel bat.
Maybe it's my decals? I don't have anything fancy just +20% hp, +7% attack, +7% from war ensemble and +10% crit chance

Use the iron the + version melts him

The only thing as fun as eating an offensive shroom by mistake from pressing the wrong side of the touchpad is pressing the correct side but have it interpret it as a scroll movement, so your stingshroom becomes a shockshroom right before eating it.

Using the touchpad to select mushrooms was such a fucking mistake.

Do hunters have infinite ammo? As long as the guns are bought from the shop, would I ever need to replace them? Or do they expend ammo just like I do?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I HATE FARMING FOR MACHETE BP