JP: YoshiMari SM
EN: Nozomi UR Scouting (?)

>Get the game in English!
Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klb.android.lovelive_en
iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-idol-festival/id834030294?mt=8

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/

>Current Event Cutoff Predictions
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/edit

>Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>no Aqwhores
thanks OP

>open thread
>hagshit

cbff

Umi is love.

I am enjoying this new trending post.

qt

best op

Don't make OPs if you don't know the events, retard. Do you even play the game? This thread absolutely reeks of hag

kys

EXCUSE ME

This is the designated no-Aqwhores posting thread. Please remove any instances of Aqwhores from the premises.

If Aqours fans are called DREAMERS, what are µ's fans called?

Senile.

kys

>dreamers
because they're dreaming for aqours to not be a flop?

is he right?!?!?

Kiss Umi

>ships
Stay in your containment board next time.

>lurking /u/nironically
sod off

syk

When will this panafag kill himself?

I'm 99% sure the tripshit took off his trip to make this OP.

>yohanexzuramaru

Dumb yoshittard.

This kills the crackposter

Why haven't we already split the general for Moose and Aqwhores? I'm tired of fucking casuals here shitposting about their baby floppers.

>yohanexzuramaru
>this means we have 3 third wheels: dia, ruby and you
How can anyone unironically write something like this.

kys

General would instantly die, as people who talk about µ's, and people who talk about Aqours are actually the same people. They just falseflag as µ'sfag or as a Aqoursbabby to shit on the other group.

The last time I made one all screeched to high heaven, hell no.

This is incorrect.

kys

>y/u/ritards hour
welp See you in a few hours

How many?????

We should just rename the general to /kysg/

I'd like some more people on my JP friends list, so add me if you want. My centers are usually URs. Currently trying to max level Dia.

I still haven't even finished the Sunshine anime, and I probably never will given that it was a huge flop.

kys you're self

kys

kys

Same. Honestly the only anime I've watched in the past 2 years are SAO and The Eotena Onslaught.

>maybe if I force a meme enough it will go VIRAL!!!

Don't even bother, it's absolutely trash, and the ending looked like the director just stopped giving a shit. You know, actually the whole show was so lazy and derivative that I dont think he gave a shit to begin with. He was probably like "Oh it's Love Live, doesn't matter if it sucks it will sell!" But piggybacking off of Moose only gets you so far.

Who are you quoting?

Never respond to my post again you fucking tard.

Panafags started the kyshit long time ago blame them instead!

You alright Gramps?

Gentlemen, I have a question for you:

In the movie: The singer Honoka finds, is she some sort of future Honoka?. If that's the case, isn't that too fucking cruel? I mean, Honoka is doomed to be a struggling nobody after µ’s!?

>Dia
Sorry I only add superior u's fans.

>struggling nobody
That's literally what she is when she doesn't have a crew of beautiful and talented girls carrying her fat ass to glory.

Don't worry senpai. That was only one possible time line outcome. Right now we are in the time line where Honoka becomes a JAV star. Not a nobody anymore now is she?

Heavily implied to be future Honks, yeah

To answer the question at the end of the last thread, not really so much a grim dark game, more of an interesting take on the idea of too much knowledge and too much obsession with truth and how those two things resulted in the spread of the plague in the game.

Also, gameplaywise, Bloodborne is solid, and the challenge is fun. You'll while away tens of hours trying to defeat every boss and uncover every secret.

>isn't that too fucking cruel
Yes it's sad how she had to resort to doing JAV to make ends meet.

How is Chika so much cuter than this JAV slut despite being so much uglier?

YouChika SM
>11/08 04:40 - T1: 43886 T2: 20653
YohaMari SM
>01/08 04:40 - T1: 37659 T2: 17209

What went wrong?

>Chika
>cute
*Rat noises*

Rats can't be cute, user.

>What went wrong?
Literally the story of Aqours.

Because Honoka ruined LoveLive and forced u's to disband while Chika hasn't ruined her own show yet

*can

I don't think so. Their eyes have a different format.

Elevens don't like Mari.

Maybe, but it's most likely she's part of Honk's imagination.
Don't think much about it.

>hasn't ruined her own show
Yeah sure.

>u's
>Not μ's
10/10 I am legitimately annihilated over this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

like a majestic fuckin eagle!!!

So I'm relistening to Omoi yo Hitotsu, and I'm thinking, damn this song is actually much better than I remember. Then I get to a Kanan verse and question how she managed to pass the auditions.

Swap out Mari for Kanan and T1 would be like 60k

Someone please murder the tripfag.

Reminder that nips hated last sunshine episode and thus the retarded chika's monologe that took half of it, how she called her friends into the stage despite being against the rules and how she left the stage for no fucking reason.

Nips have the worst tastes, anyways. You can see that by every single anime/manga polls.

They were never on stage, genius. Also that was for dramatic effect, genius. Remember when Honoka made the rain go away? Yeah? Remember that, genius?

The more I listen to Yozora wa Nandemo, the more I feel like that song was meant to be for a RinPana duet.

LAA, LA LALA, LA LALAAAAA
LAALAA LA, LAALAA LA LAA
LA LALA, LALA LA
LAA, LA LALA, LA LALAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Fuuko

Yeah and Koi Aqua was originally for Kotori and Strawberry Trapper was original for BiBi. Oh and you know Aqours HEROES? It was actually called Muse HEROES before they changed it. All the earlier songs were made for Moose, just want to let you guys know. My dog works at Lantis.

I like Yuujou no Change.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fuck your discord

no

I'm already on the superior Reddit discord where they actually discuss the game and Love Live. Not gonna join your dumb little chat room if I can't falseflag.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Similar to that Maki dream OVA-ish/PV thing.

I wish they didn't resort to that sort of non-sense, but welp.

Hmm... as said, it's heavily implied and at this point will be difficult to say.

Also, JAVs and Ratfags: have a nice day.

OOH BEIBI

I love this pic. I'm saving it, thanks.

>tripshit telling me to fuck off

>Discord beggar greentexting me

uumm... excuse me, who might you be quoting this time?

>still haven't filtered him

Fuuko is the only voice of reason in this general.

Honest question, they really didn't like the ending? I'm actually curious about the Jp consensus about the anime.

Personally, I didn't like it that much and in general I didn't enjoy too much S1. I hope a potential S2 will fix much of what I disliked about S1. (Less drama, more comedy, for starters)

>Falseflagging as me

Never mind, he's retarded and can't even take a compliment.

Holding hands with Riko

I was being ironic.
Besides, better for me to say something before someone accuses me of replying to myself.

Why is Kanan so unfaithful?

Holding Riko's head

It's not cheating if she kisses you. Dumb tripshit.

I think you made a mistake here. You're supposed to put rato's face there, and Riko' face replaces the niggers, while You is shown collared and naked off to the side

Yes, the ending had like a 35~% of approval, extremely low compared with the rest of episodes with over 90%. What pissed off more people was the retarded monologe and recap, it doesn't matter if it was intended to be dramatic, it took too much time and didn't add any value to the episode.

I'm pretty sure the creators knew the consequences of their actions when they kept forcing the dog jokes.