Which automakers is the best at marketing? Who is the worst?

Which automakers is the best at marketing? Who is the worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrQoof1F2cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8
youtube.com/watch?v=zYSh_S5DcDE
youtube.com/watch?v=3BRbrlejT2w
youtube.com/watch?v=15h85E5wEQI
youtube.com/watch?v=AKRiCsZfx4k
youtube.com/watch?v=ylYd5kh-it8
youtube.com/watch?v=wpRvMT9aUb0
youtu.be/e1MNEqCr748
youtube.com/watch?v=OHDuKd-K5Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=X3X079BvaY4
youtube.com/watch?v=r7gqda4hGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=X1vZenBX4-0
youtube.com/watch?v=5BvVM1OdMUk
youtube.com/watch?v=r-3HEyR-c3M
youtube.com/watch?v=HLThzvsPCkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best: Mazda
Worst: GM

Best: GM. They can actually convince people to buy their shit,

Worst: Scion. Fucking dancing rats.

KIA not scion ffs

>every Honda in this commercial is RWD

youtube.com/watch?v=NrQoof1F2cQ

>Worst: Scion. Fucking dancing rats.
Kia?

Until 1:45

>tfw no RWD Honda Jet

gm is the worst at marketing

Definitely this. Mazda does a great job at appealing to a lot of different audiences with the same advert.

GM comes up with a template advert for literally all their brands and ride it out until it becomes so stale nobody cares anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8

Best: Ford
Worst: Fiat

I accidentally linked an extended version I didn't know exist. Huh. I thought it ended after he went off the waterfall.

GM makes me not want to never buy their cars so theyre the worst

Mazda at least looks fun so yeah I can agree with

>the story of a once legendary F1 and MotoGP racer with great taste in vehicles who eventually settled into a boring life with his CRZ and Civic

Mazda best. I really like their fun attitude and zoom zoom song.
Worst? No idea

Subaru because I am a lesbian and like dogs.

It's hard to believe this is an actual commercial made unironically. It's like a satire on Americans.

Oh look, it a jealous yuropoor. Say hello to Achmed for me.

Best:Lincoln
Worst:Chevrolet

The question would be literally a thousand times easier to figure out if americans used proper units! No need to bust out calculator either...

Best: Ferrari

meh I think GM's marketing has been decent. And honestly their newer ones could be confused for a 3 or 5 series if you weren't familiar. The build quality is simply top notch these days, with better reliability than the krauts.2008 was a lesson. Hopefully the god emperor continuous to strengthen our cars after he's inaugurated

>And honestly their newer ones could be confused for a 3 or 5 series if you weren't familiar
5c has been deposited into your account

Actually bretty good for a car commercial.

GM either just fucking lies or comes up with stuff that's so irrelevant and I honestly don't care

>Muh steel turk and bear cagez
>Did u no its a buick?
>Skare ppl with cars coming from ground

That being said this might be the absolute stupidest ad I've ever heard

youtube.com/watch?v=zYSh_S5DcDE

>You do not need this car

Who the fuck thought telling the consumer they don't need it would be a good way to get them to buy it?

>that ad

The best: Toyota

Worst: Hyundai

>Who the fuck thought telling the consumer they don't need it would be a good way to get them to buy it?
Poorfags cant afford it and can never afford it so that doesnt matter. Its a toy for rich people, "you dont need it" is basically taunting people to buy it.

>you do not need this car
I'll take their word for it.

Gm sucks at marketing, they're barely trying to get over the boomer vibe with the c7

>basically taunting people to buy it
I mean I would have been on board with it if like at the very end they said "but you really want it" or something like that but they just leave it there. You don't need it.

Zoom zoom hasn't existed in America for a long time. The ads here suck

Can't remember the last time i've seen a car ad, I don't watch TV with ad breaks
So I'll say Audi for their advertisements in the iron man and avengers stuff. Especially an suv they had in the captain america that flips and the body shell does not crumple, those cheeky bastards

>mfw when they can't make these cars fast enough because of this ad

VW has the best marketing by far.

cmon y'all
>dat supercharger whine

>entire family of Ford and Chevy fanboys
>I'm the only one that likes Dodge
When talking about first generation Challengers my grandpa says he doesn't like Dodge because their trucks had bad transmissions in the 90s.

GM : worst

those stupid fucking car show commercials
"wow this is awesome"
"i'd buy one right now!"

who made those 'which business truck would you rather own' commercials? they'd have one make (i can't even fucking remember which one, GM or Ford ) with all the wireless internet shit and another that would have a trailer and some lady.

Best: FCA
youtube.com/watch?v=15h85E5wEQI
Worst: Toyota.
youtube.com/watch?v=AKRiCsZfx4k

There is nothing like the sound that bastard makes at full throttle. It must be experienced to be believed

>real people, not actors

>Mazda
ZOOM ZOOM

hey, thats preddy guuud

they collide in how ever long 25 mph will take to travel 170.2 feet

what the fuck are these units

whats wrong about that pic tho? literally everything he said was right
t. european

Isn't it 4.62 seconds?

Solution: Never. Because car A overtakes car B.

Best: Dodge
Worst: GM

youtube.com/watch?v=ylYd5kh-it8

youtube.com/watch?v=wpRvMT9aUb0

Would agree, but the latest Toyota ads where I am have just been "when you buy this car, you'll feel like this". And then it shows a bunch of people dancing in lycra in the middle of a street or two babies dancing. Probably the worst ad campaign I've seen for any car for a fair while.

I'll admit I thought these were pretty good
youtu.be/e1MNEqCr748

I keep seeing these ads for some hybrid Yaris and it's literally a million different variations of some beta nu-male twink making gay little jokes about how little gas it needs. I have never wanted to not buy a vehicle so much

(You)
Because americans dont care for fun and feminine ecoboxes. Thats my guess. Im a yuro male and like these cute innocent fart boxes. Sadly salty winters fuck em up pretty badly all the time. So it isnt that popular here :/

Funny thing is, Asia and Germany work way more than americans.

Best? Porsche.

Mid-tier: VAG

Worst: Lexus. Flashy crap where you don't know if they want to focus on models, 'splosions, on 65 MPGs or a fucking car

Bmw has always had witty ads too.

BTFO

1984 Porsche took first seven places, Tiff needle coming 9th.

The worst, by far, is GM. Every commercial for every badge is irritating. The obviously fake Chevy commercials are insulting to everybody's intelligence. It wouldn't surprise me if they lost a large portion of sales from them. The entirety of Buick ads revolve around it not being a Buick anymore, which seems to alienate their older buyer market, which happens to be their only buyer market. GMC has that stupid techno-ish theme that just grinds my gears.

Best, hast to be Mazda. Where most other commercials boast technology, Mazda puts forwards actual driving dynamics, and that their cars are fun to drive.

Does Cadillac's image in popular culture count as marketing?

T R I G G E R E D

I did actually.

Porsche needs to learn what a GTR is

This. I feel as if I'm being talked down to just viewing the commercial.

What were they thinking with italian voice? The english sounded horrible.
Also the whole thing screamed "rendezvous in paris", but it was horrible in every way.

Lexus is the absolute master. The theatrics and the drama, and the Philip Glass-like soundtracks for the LS in the 90s were a pivotal moment for the entire industry, including the marketing departments.

youtube.com/watch?v=OHDuKd-K5Dc

youtube.com/watch?v=X3X079BvaY4

youtube.com/watch?v=r7gqda4hGVY

youtube.com/watch?v=X1vZenBX4-0

>BONUS ROUND
youtube.com/watch?v=5BvVM1OdMUk

>this problem could be done in your head easily if it was metric units

>Speed is in MPH
>Distance is in feet
REEEEEEEEE

tied for best is chevy (pic related) and challenger (vid related) youtube.com/watch?v=r-3HEyR-c3M
worst is Subarus constant tounge-fucking of hipsters butt

boomers.MOV

Oh god, that was the greatest commercial ever.

I also really like this ad for the Toyota 86.

metric was literally invented by faggot commies by people who can't do math without counting on their fingers

*for people who can't

Yes, actually, thanks Gran Turismo!

That fucking game must have been Jap propaganda.

I got 4.64 seconds

Toyota has made at least 1 good ad