Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKvOzle__OY
youtube.com/watch?v=_ty-Nqm4Pdc
youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=wcJVXg7gg4w
opendota.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boosters are doing nothing wrong.

Post legit low priority grinding tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=mKvOzle__OY

can someone in here explain me HOW CAN WAGA THE SUPERKEK HAVE 5K VIEWERS?

THE DUDE IS THE MOST GAY THING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE GEE WHEN HE STARTS LOSING HE GETS ALL PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE LIKE A FUCKING WOMAN

FUCK YOU KEKAMAMMA

youtube.com/watch?v=_ty-Nqm4Pdc

eurobeat desu
youtube.com/watch?v=LaWQQBMF0Ew

Dota has taken so much...

without naga poster, maiden poster, adelaide poster and lesnar poster this general is good as dead.

oh no, muh epic copypasted memes whatever will I do without them

@164878843

>The avatarfag thinks he is somewhat relevant to anything at all

top kys

I meant that without these retards there is nobody to keep this shithole alive. Which is hilariously sad.

phantom lancer is that you

we've come to the point where you have to come back to check the thread after a hours. Just like threads in Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums or /r9k/. We can't stay here and update the page to expect instant replies anymore.

considering that over 20k retards regularly gather to watch arteezy it isn't really a surprise that waga can get 5k

Esports are what keep /d2g/ alive and the season is only just winding back up again.

It doesn't help that all the FUCKING lans right now are in asia and so run at dead o clock in the west

@164879002

le ebin "@ instead of >> so I wont give (you)s" meme

did they replace the word c uck with kek? lol

KEK

cuck

Faggots like this are why /d2g/ is dead

>lategame comes around
>our carry tries to manfight the bloodseeker with blademail and 30% lifesteal
>lose
fug

oh so it only works in CAPSLOCK

cuck KEK kek KEK

please go back

I always thought that talent was garbage. What was that bloodseeker's item progression?

>two ranged creeps hitting from low ground and missing hits at the same time between minute 0 and minute 4

@164879335

>user is so frustrated that he didn't get a (you)

>tfw too braindead to play heroes like ember and storm
>do well with wk
>play slark for the first time in 2 years and go beyond godlike and carry the game
>tfw a rather intelligent nervous guy irl
I should be good at heroes like ember/storm/tinker, but i'm not. Does this mean I'm a braindead person. 1600 hours btw

Literally the cancer that killed /d2g/

how is 30% lifesteal garbage, nigga what the fuck
blademail is core, rest is usual agicarry items + survivability ones like skadi

We still root for him, right?

caster ember is better if you don't want to lose YOU SHITTY PIECE OF SHIT. CAPTAIN OF THE SS.CRAPSHIT. FUCKING SHITSTAIN. KILL YOURSELF. YOU HAVE TO DO DAGON AETHERLENS ON BS YOU SHITSTAIN

Lifesteal is extremely unreliable and it's mostly useless at the times where it IS reliable, especially on melee heroes.

hahahahaha

ofc only a delusional little redditor would dislike our guy puppey

>4 stack of japs
ching chong nip nong to you too, fellow teammates

those are chinks lad

>Visage
>tinker
>jokehero
that's weird. How are bad heroes actually good?

desu senpai desu

why is this place so bitter regarding reddit lol

good think i was talking about bloodseeker then
30% lifesteal is extremely fucking good on a hero like bloodseeker desu

going agi items on bloodseeker instead of getting a dagon is the reason you will never be 6k you shitstain

good bait
6/10

I love Soe

of course puppan is the only one that stumps the little reddito's manlet guy artoozy

why do items like echosaber, drums, armlet, urn, hotd exist? they can't be upgraded and are useless when your other slots are full and you have 4k extra gold. They have to be replaced no matter what because real items that cost 5k will always outclass them. Is there a specific reason they can't get upgraded?

youtube.com/watch?v=wcJVXg7gg4w

woah what a pretty face
you think he got any nudes?

stay mad you dogshit shitstain and keep getting dumpsted like the craptastic dogshit piece of shit you are. You don't know how to use a dagon do you?

>164880816
>le dogshit mad dogshit shitstain dog chilongque is a cuck doshit waah
step up your shitpost game senpai
iv seen russians with better bantz than you

shut up stupid faggot

Umm first of all, Soe is a woman. Second of all, she is way too pure to have any nudes.

So many different heroes buy those items that adding upgrades to them would make end-game item builds too similar between heroes.

cringe

(You)

no. The upgrades should increase the effect of the item but not the effect of being broken. Armlet can provide more armour and hp and remove more heath per second for example in exchange for spending 2k gold more on it? I just think, that them being replaceable is shit. I'll post this on reddit. Most of my suggestions get through, I hope this also will inshallah

>รค woman
thats not woman
thats a boy

I have a friend that plays a good support. But he acts really cute in-game. What approach do I use to fuck his boipucci?

This meme is so fucking boring now

>Estimate is actually accurate.

If heroes then buy these upgraded items, what happens to the items they used to use as replacements? Do they just stop being used altogether?

>meme
uhhh....

sauce

yes but only to a certain extent. Like for example hurricane pikes are replaced ultra late but this item stays relevant because those 4 shots can be useful.

Its Open Dota

Login with your Steam profile

opendota.com

hurricane pike stays relevant because it's goodForcestaff that carries can build the 4 shots are practically irrelevant

How do I counter a fed slark as a shadow demon?

disrupt his ultimate

Which hero has a sharingan?

Reminder yasha to diffusal is far better than vlads into deso on PA

battlefury into hotd is better

How about building actual items on PA?
I just carried a PA that did no damage. Which is weird. She built fucking deso and vlads and did nothing all game.

What's your worst hero /d2g/?

Mines PA, sitting at a whopping 3 wins 14 losses.

>40 damage that doesn't synergize with crit
>attack speed and movement speed on a hero with blink + attack speed on the same skill
>deals absolutely pitiful damage to buildings

>17 games

Are you filthy casual?

40 games of lc with 32% winrate

>chinks use ctrl shit to communicate and we end up coordonating well
>beastmaster + spectre offlane electric bogaloo works
>spectre steals an aegis with an ult and we kill everyone

i wonder why chinks are playing on EU servers

better than russians at least

guys can DC 2:0 VP?

I'm trading LC Arcana for SF Arcana, please respond.

sent

seeing as newbee went from being actual fucking trash in 2015 to one of the top teams for a period in 2016, is there any chance of IG left?

No, but 2:1

storm spirit
39 games 23% winrate.
This was all before 2015. Haven't played him since

build bloodstone/orchid, learn to attack move after the ult
spamming your every ability is what shits on your damage

how do you fucking lose with PA
are you THIS BAD at realizing when the enemy team has 5 magic dmg dealers? do you ever build a BKB?

LC is a situational as shit and generally trash hero that gets demolished by the slightest semblance of competency from the enemy supports or midder

those are old videos man, he has now taken the Positive Mental Attitude road

you're supposed to censor everyone's name

>people still have this game installed

I hope its just in case twitch goes down and you need to spectate esports ingame.

The idea is that the autism on reddit is the main reason the game is getting worse. Everything appears catered to retarded memes and what's worthy of upvotes at the time, and the place is representative of the majority of the game's community. I sort of buy it

yeah, im not even playing that fucking hero anymore, even if you reach like 500 hundred damage from the level 25 talent youre still just a bitch, i just dont get that hero at all

>replying to redditors
kys

When do you go moonshard before butterfly on Slark?

Figured nobody was autistic enough to search for the the teammate's match history to find me for whatever reason, and i didn't want to associate a name on an anonymous imageboard.

Grats on your autism though.

dude attackspeed lmao!
i'd still go for butterfly over it, especially after it became another 300 gold cheaper

every time because you can eat it when you have enough gold for butterfly and then put butterfly in the same slot

Is there any difference to playing Lycan now to the last few patches? Still buy Necro and AC, ignore the world and hit buildings?

Also HotD is being said to be the most OP item in the game by a bunch of high mmr players. How exactly do you exploit it right now?

should I bet on DC to wipe VP in a 2:0? the odds are 1:22.
Or should I just bet on DC to win over all?
I only have one item left

>How exactly do you exploit it right now?
By buying it and using it.

Dotards wyh have you lost half of your playerbase in a single month?

abababfiusdanf4298ygq0v2

Its really useful on heroes like sniper and enchantress who often need to get far away from a core like ursa

what

>he isnt spamming lifestealer for literally FREE mmr
dotards?

>tfw 24 hour mute
WOW THE REPORT SYSTEM IS SUCH DOGSHIT VOLVO SUCKS