/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #277

"Too cold to not be ded" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but it died again, so here's another of my girls again. But we made it through New Year's!

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

literally who

Ho, looks good. I kinda regret not springing for it when I had the chance.

the limited gacha outfit is too cute, i can't afford it

her theme song is Madonna's "Like a Prayer"

Some of these limited shop items are really nice!! (Especially the scars)

thanks for the heads-up

You are girls taste like a shit

I want to taste her mikan

Is there a difference between dream gf/nijikano? Like is other version more generous than other or something?
Also is fairy doll ded?

Dream Girlfriend is the EN version of Nizikano. The EN version of Fairy Doll is ded, the JP version is not.

I know, but is there a difference other than language? Can't decide which one to pick up.

They have items we don't and they get them earlier.

>tfw bedridden so missed the Early Clear

That Kimono / Yukata and parasol look so good.

Also spent all my shells on the dumb dream box the day before the omikuji, why must I suffer so much?

DB needs to do something about the lucky bags, because this is the second time that my screen moved and made me waste 500 coins.. like, maybe add an "are you sure you want to buy this" popup or something. It doesn't help that the items I got are ugly.
kill me..

thanks TTK, very cute rec on my alt

Do your boys and girls have theme songs? Like .

>bedridden = even more time to play games
>still missed DG's easy early clear
Also read the archive or maybe DG guide, one will tell you that the dream box is only good to spend if you're at the max shell limit. We can provide anything the dream box has upon request at the group, minus the RR and MR.

>bedridden
Are you okay?

Ask them not me.

Read the OP you goshdarn newfellas, tells you all you need to know.

>to poor to get cute items

>to

Discord was a magical girl

>mfw last hitting an 1800 point boss

I remember someone saying DG is synched pretty well with Nizikano other than the missing types and 5th girl, but I was curious about what collabs we can't get and looked at their twitter. However I saw something about a winter date event we didn't get just before the Christmas event. It's different than the Autumn shopping date event. Here is the final MR I think. What gives?

Also here's fat cat tats we can't get from a collab with a game called Youkai Hyakkitan.

AMB a shit, what's new?

B-but the synch. I'm hoping they simply pushed it back in order to get the Xmas and new year events on time, like how MCC's Wonderland events have been pushed back for so long lol Esteban :^) Meaning I hope this next online RPG event will be pushed back for the winter date.

Nooo wait I also see something about a restaurant event, back when they had that office lady gacha campaign MR. Are their events super short?

There's a space/alien event too. The only one of them that has anything I'd really want is the winter event though.

I'm interested in the RPG event but wouldn't mind it getting pushed back in order to have more tickets to roll for tie-ups.

Every wasted battle point and failed quest is a stab in the back. Damn you, randoms.

Shit like this tempts me to play AB but there is something so off bout their faces/heads that I can't quite bring myself to do it.

It's the lack of jaw angles
That's one of the main reasons why I'm not playing it, because it bothers me too much

I thought they were grabbing events from all over the place. I mean if you look at the ordering of items, they're not very consistent.

Event order is a bit of a hit-or-miss. There's a huge backlog but recently they've been trying to time the seasonal and holiday events properly. It'll be interesting if they go forward with what's supposed to go after the New Year event, go backward with that one in your pic, or jump to a super old one.

It's not as erratic as it was when we started.

the events in DG, do coins roll over to the next one or might you as spend them all ?

whops i meant medals

They don't, so spend them all after midway because that's when they put in the other half of the gacha contents. But it's ok if you forget and the event ends -- the gacha will still be accessible a few days after the event.

ded

10/10 would take advantage of

rip

In DB, how often does the Moonpiece gacha change?

>fat cat tats

This is pretty cute.

Wait, is the DG collaboration over? It says entry has been closed.

Only the first four thousand people who used the link were able to get it.

Oh, no, it ended after the first four thousand people from Valkyrie Crusade downloaded DG via the link on their side. I can't recall if there was a similar limit regarding VC downloads from the DG side.

So far it hasn't changed since the game came out.. which is a ridiculously long time to have it up, in my opinion.
I hope that they'll do it soon, though, because I've saved up some moonpieces that I want to spend but I've already gotten everything I want from this one

>AA2
Old and busted, the new hotness is meidos.

;_;

>no lines
>blur

There hasn't even been a Double can for me to give out prizes yet, but let's start getting some theme suggestions for the MCC/AB/DG contest.

This is the first time I've been satisfied with a Yunie rec. She puts completely different items in every slot ever since she started.

Sluts.

Sluts

Sluts pretending to be pure but who are actually sluts.

Slut

Wonderland.

Wonderland Sluts

Office/formal wear

Slutty Wonderland

Meant for , sorry.

Inebriated.

Inebriated Sluts.

Sluts is banned.

Elegant dresses. Fuck sluts

Sluts as a theme or Slutty as an optional challenge?

>Fuck sluts
That's the point.

Try "Sexy".

>Fuck sluts.
Yes that's the point.

Pure innocent virginal maidens.

Dates

Fuck your arbitrary, fun killing rules. Sexy just isn't the same.

Sluts or bust.

If it's important to you, you can still dress up your entrants up as whatever you think is supposed to be slutty.

Ragtag is going to write a love letter for the (rigged) winner (Laggen).

If it wins, of course.

It still looks busy and clusterfucky

Slutty may not be sexy and sexy doesn't have to be slutty.

Two-shots for MCC. DG, AB and DB can do whatever they want.

Australians

What do you mean by two-shots?

2 girls pictures

Multiple cumshots.

Any particular theme in mind?

Hey how do you get intelligence in Dream Girlfriend?

Thought we could leave it free, but maybe a date or a girls day out would be good.

There's no intelligence in playing DG

So how do I obtain pereonalities like Tsundere or Intelligent? Is there some secret feature that I don't know of or..?

Via Study. You can use the Special Studies that change daily, require Shells, and can lower as well as raise stats. You can also use the generic Study option which can increase or decrease a stat by about 8 points an hour before advice multipliers, at 8 hours and 100% advice adding or removing 128 points from a specified stat.

Easy, you can get intelligent by not playing the game.

You should poke around the game and read the in-game help. Then you should read the tips located somewhere in the pastebin that is the first link of the OP. This game is awfully simple; try figuring it out for yourself and with the accumulated knowledge available to you before asking here.

The last 4 traits are unlocked as you level up.

Thank you, this is all I needed. Do you know what level you need to be unlock those 4 other traits?

One day.

If we're still doing challenges, we can dress up other people's girls.
People interested in the challenge will give their names and be assigned another master at random.