Hi, it is my first time on this board, i recently started a new business and i can finally afford a new car

hi, it is my first time on this board, i recently started a new business and i can finally afford a new car.
would like to ask your opinion on this.
is it solid?
what are other alternatives to this on the same price range?

thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ford.it/Promozioni/Veicoli_Commerciali/Ranger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just get this instead.

What said

i dont think it is sold in my country

Where do you live?

What sort of business did you start?
>detecting a subtle American pickup vs. Global pickup troll thread

north east Italy.

my family has a house up in the mountains near Austria so i need something that performs well on mountain roads (even during winter) and can do light offroad, and also has the ability to carry 5 people and carry stuff because i need it for work.

i have taken a look at Nissan pickup but doesnt come with the same sale offer Ford has now in my country and in the end will cost me more.

i have never owned a vehicle of this type so i really dont know what to choose.

>started a new business
>time to spend even more money and buy a new truck

Get an old golf country.

i make 2000€ a month after taxes and all, i dont have a family to feed and i dont need to pay rent because i live in the house my grandparents left me, why cant i spend on a new car?

Exactly what I was thinking
How the fuck can you afford anything right now?

why would i ever do that?
i googled it, it looks like an old piece of trash from the 70's

>70s
Not that guy, but that has a far bigger 90s look to me.

>2000€ a month after taxes and all
is this a lot for Italy?

>in yurope
>"wealthy"
Fuck a car, buy this or a Corvette.

Because you might have unforeseen expenses with your business? I hope there's just a miscommunication and you're not this irresponsible.

So the truth comes out. You're a faggot that wants to impress people he'll never see again buy going into a lot of debt because he just got a new job that may or may not pan out long term. Hold out for the new Mercedes truck so you can be a badgewhore too.

The Ranger is probably the best performing and amongst the best built of the midsize pickups.
Which engine option are you looking at? The 3.2 five cylinder diesel is THE class leader, although the 2.2 four cylinder diesel available would probably meet your criteria anyway.

If it was my money, I'd be looking at the Isuzu D-Max 3.0L.

Considering most of the country is unemployed as fuck, yes

>Isuzu D-Max 3.0L
This nigga knows whats up.

my business is already set and all

.>You're a faggot
no
> wants to impress people
i couldnt give less than a shit about what other people think
> into a lot of debt
19k euros isnt a lot of debt
>badgewhore
a what?

i would buy a Ford Mustang if i didnt have the needs i explained here

you have no idea how many 50k to 150k euros car you see here daily.
you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

if i made 6k€ a month in italy would i be nigger rich?

That means nothing when it comes to per capital GDP and unemployment rates

finally a reply that makes some sense.
thank you.
anyway, the current offer is for the 2.2 both single and double cab and shaves off 6500€ from the normal price.
there is also a stete incentive of 140% on taxes currently going on if you have a business and buy it as a vehicle for your company.

this is the page, its in my language so i dont know how much you will understand but i thought i would link it:

ford.it/Promozioni/Veicoli_Commerciali/Ranger

about the Isuzu, i really havent thought about that one, i'll check it out

so because some of the country is unemployed it means that there cant be richer people that can afford better stuff than the average?

you do realize how retarded you sound?