gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

ellowas.tumblr.com/post/155544892064/downloads-gfycat-no-sound-uploadir-mega-last
gfycat.
gfycat.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Junkrat

Blue sniper

Tracer!

Where are the lewds???

Jamison Fawkes!

Yes! I love that artwork, by the way, it's so cute!

I fucking love that blueberry woman of longshots. So perfect.

I've yet to play comp

Should I try despite not having a mic?

ellowas.tumblr.com/post/155544892064/downloads-gfycat-no-sound-uploadir-mega-last

gfycat.
com/WelldocumentedSaltyBuckeyebutterfly

gfycat.com
/WelldocumentedSaltyBuckeyebutterfly

First comp season ever, I placed gold. Is that good?

When the fuck is Blizzard going to let us choose which maps we want to play? I want to play payload or hybrid, but I've been getting KotH and 2 CP (my least favorite game modes/maps by far) all day.

Are you ready for Old Soldiers part 2?
Are you ready for Ana to be heart broken when she tries to get Jack and Gabe back together and they ignore her?

lel

Never, simply because they know that their map design is shit so 3/4 of the maps will be never ever played.

Widow
Ass-pillow

Claim your husbando

Dibs on 76.

Ratboy is mine

>mfw people have spent thousands of coins for tacky Widowmaker skins when Nuit, a simple 75 coin skin, is her best and most elegant one by far

reinhardt

Never. The only way you'll get to do that is with the server browser.

genji

Who is that guy between Hoggu and Zen supposed to be?

gfycat.com
/TenseDistinctLarva

>there will be someone who will claim the robot or the gorilla

Ganji

mccreeeeeeeeee

Junkrat, of course!

Sure but why not just get a mic? It will definitely make climbing easier

>kill Junkrat after he deployed his Rip-tire
>Rip-tire continues to work anyway and kills a bunch of people

Rip-tire has its own A.I. I guess, Junkrat confirmed for genius engineer.

Yeah me

He made a grenade launcher, mine, and bear trap from garbage, what did you expect?

I specified a good widow. Obviously I know better than to pop up right in her sightline, but your boosters aren't that quiet so flanks aren't 100% effective. Plus super sneaky flank pharah is fairly time consuming so you may spend too much time dealing with a widow while your team gets picked apart. I'm not entirely disagreeing, but I'm fairly certain that widow still counters pharah pretty well.

I was 1 win away from grandmaster and I get people throwing the game purposely 3 times in a row. End season rewards shouldn't be based on career high, because once people get the highest rank they fuck around and keep other people from getting to gm for fun

McCree is a double agent

should I get the bundeswehr or paragon skin

¡Hola!

Bundeswehr is like shit in the eyes, get Paragon.

Remove Mei from overwatch

>autistic faggots in this general who can't comprehend someone playing non-meta picks

Sombra speaking spanish gets me rock hard

d.va first

Que onda!

Mei's in a decent spot in terms of usability, it's just annoying to die to her. As somebody who uses Mei a lot I feel like they should remove the freezing aspect of her m1 and just make it a slowing effect

I am tempted to start playing competitve and instapick Hanzo/WM just to see the reactions.

Oh, pobrecito.

>Got a chroma keyboard for christmas
>It lights up to certain actions in game

NEAT

Is there any reason to play ranked other than golden weapon skins and bragging rights? I'm mostly interested in playing casual QMs

>not using jap voices
>not masturbating to gyaru sombra
pleb

Delete D.Va

I WANT SOMBRA TO be my friend.

>Favorite skin for them

Pharah
Frostbite

Games are typically more even and queues are usually shorter. Other than that, no

I personally enjoy playing to win. I don't even care much for the gold weapons even though I already have 3 and probably 2 more this season.

>maining any singular hero
What's it like to constantly be a detriment to your team?

who here /gonnamakeit/?

Junkrat
Classic, but I like Jailbird and Toasted too

Are streetmeat's hook 'fixes' on live yet or still just ptr?

Just PTR.

Paper mache hook is still only ptr

Would you?

>main means I never play anything else ever

>anything but mechaqueen

>having a preferred character means you play exclusively that character

Not how it works m8

literally just came user fuck you
i would stroke and suck that thing dry

Rarely pretty but the reactions are always interesting.

Nah man, you also have to fly erratically to avoid being headshotted and obviously don't boost so near to a widow that they'll hear you.

A good widow can't do shit if they're busy raping your team and you catch her from behind.

Yes flanking takes time but it's rewarded by being able to rape the enemy team from behind counter-free as you focused them first.

Pharah is definitely not a class for the ADHD like alot of the roster, everything about her rewards patient thought out play;

>picking best flank route and positioning gives you a high damage mid range surprise attack beast
>low fire rate, clip size and relatively small blast radius (compared to other explosives) Forces you to shoot carefully and get them direct hits which let you 2/3 shot anyone who isn't a tank
>ult leaves you extremely vulnerable, saving it for the perfect time such as hallways from behind or ult combos rewards you with a very high damage output

Tldr; Dont rush, fly fast and erratically, shoot slowly and controlled

Soldier is definitely a better counter than widow as he has a higher chance to survive a surprise attack.

>Pharah is definitely not a class for the ADHD
>tfw diagnosed ADHD but main Pharah
what did he mean by this

Okay Shitzard, you nerfed McCree and you buffed Zenyatta.

Now you can make Zen's ultimate work the way it should. It doesn't provide immunity for the team, why does it counter one hit kills?

Went from silver to diamond back to gold in two weeks.

matching making is trash.

Not to mention shooting a rein from behind Forces onto them a catch 22 of facing you to stop getting blown up exposing themselves to the rest of the team, continuing to block your team but eating your rockets, or backing into a corner and leave his team unprotected

Because sound barrier would literally become useless and there would be no counter play to his ult. They just need to do something so that Ana's 10 second cooldown grenade isn't a 100% counter to it when it's one of the slower ultimates to get.

No-one cares desu senpai

>Mercy is weak

Give her an E with a 15 sec CD that bursts healing or damage given for 3 seconds, up like 250% decreasing back to normal after 3 sec

To those so adamant about Roadhog being balanced as is.

How would you feel if:
>McCree nerfs reverted
>Genji nerfs reverted
>Widowmaker nerfs reverted

If you demand they stay nerfed AND want Roadhog to stay the same, then you're a tremendous faggot.

This pretty much.
Pharah is pretty much perfect.

what were the genji nerfs? must have happened when i wasnt playing

cant wallclimb to reset the double jump and his ult had its duration reduced from 12 seconds to 6 also the quick melee animation cancel

What if all I want is for roadhog's only redeeming tool to be reliable?

And no,
>Lucio's foot went behind a fucking pebble
>hook breaks
is not reliable.

WHY IS MY TEAM SO RETARDED
I'M GOING TO BE STUCK IN SOLO Q PLAT FOREVER

>APAGANDO LAS LUCES now cancels out the ults that actually make sense (Tactical visor, Tank configuration and Dragonblade) and it no longer cancels those that don't make sense (Whole hog, Deadeye)

Is Sombra now better or worse?

I find myself agreeing. Maybe I give too much credit to widow as a counter. I think that maybe I've just played a few widows good enough to rape me regardless of character and attributed that to my being pharah. However I still think time spent vs potential reward needs to be considered quite a bit when flanking.

insert le constant meme response

>climb to diamond
>think people are competent enough in their roles by now that we can squeek by without needing a Rein or a second healer on some maps
>lose 100 SR with that attitude
>go back to filling as Rein and healers
When will people instalock as these boring assholes so I can play something else

I think his damage should be lowered across the board. The hook isn't the problem and that should stay the same.

When he hooks somebody, his teammates should be the ones finishing off the foe.

I want to see her staff leech life/damage from enemies. It would probably be bad, but it would be fun.

never

Widow is a good counter, but Soldier is stupidly good. Soldier is borderline OP at this point since he can spray without worry about ammo and his damage output is better than, I think, literally all other damage heroes.

The thing with Widow is, she can line up a shot predicting your movement, and kill you. Or, you can move "erratically" which slows you down enough for her to just move her sights over onto you. Assuming she's any good.

They counter each other though. It's easy enough to fly around the skirts of the map and get behind a Widow.

It's almost 100% rein + 2 healers in top 500 why would diamond be different? If you want sucess with meme comps your rank needs to be lower not higher idiot.

So sombra can hack
>Bastion ult
>D.va ult
>Mei ult
>Pharah ult
>76 ult
>Sombra ult
>Symmetra ults
>Torb (Turret) ult
>Tracer ult
>Widow ult
>Zarya ult
>Zenyatta ult

>he hooks'em
>they cook'em

That really is how it should work desu

Cutest and best pairing

>get behind a widow
id love to do that

What's the best combination of items to make me look like the biggest asshole ever?

I agree. I was just rescinding my original statement about widow 100% dicking on pharah. Even a bad widow will probably kill you occasionally.