Reminder to buy Ethereum right now. It's the lowest it's been in a while and is going to be at $20 by January

Reminder to buy Ethereum right now. It's the lowest it's been in a while and is going to be at $20 by January.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/raiden-network/raiden
coinmarketcap.com/assets/augur/
blockstream.com/2016/11/02/covenants-in-elements-alpha.html
twitter.com/ChristopherA/status/793878773175201793
mobile.twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/805341012902248448
mobile.twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/805341055092658176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how low is it going to go? I've been waiting patiently :)

I think we're close to the bottom. I'm guessing the bottom is somewhere in the 6 dollar range

>gamblecoin bagholder frantically shilling his coins

Is this how shitcoiners cope?

>shitcoin

ethereum does everything bitcoin can do better. more tps (3 vs 15), more nodes (5400 vs 7000), faster block time (15 seconds vs 10 minutes)

has a turing complete scripting language

has proof of stake in testing which will move tps from 15 to 100

has received support from the most important VCs: a16z (coinbase), fred wilson and peter thiel

support from dozens of banks and institutions. hundreds of startups building on top of the platform

buttcoin is buttfucked. trust me. it'll only take another year or two for things to get rolling

"Ethereum will take off any time now" says increasingly nervous man for seventh time this year

still up 700% YTD last time I checked :^)

ETH Smart contracts are the future

dont forget to buy DAO tokens too

lulz. good thing I didn't put anything into theDAO and increased my ETH holdings by 10% thanks to the ETC scam you buttcoiners were peddling

This user gets it.

Ethereum? I think you meant DigitalNote

Ethereum hacked again yesterday only nowbody know about it check the Github

but user I already bought at $12 :(

>Reminder to sell Ethereum right now. It's having technical trouble AGAIN and is going to be at $5 by January.

Fixed.

FUCK GUYSSSS

I bought $4,400 dollars worth at $12, I'm now down $1,600.

And now I'm trying to figure out if I should lend out my 360 ETH on poloniex, it's 8.3% APY right now. I plan on holding onto this ether until it hits 24, it will take me 3 days to get it out of Polo and into my bank, so if it spikes for only one day I won't be able to sell in time. I doubt ETH will go that high any time soon, so should I lend my ETH, bros? 8% yearly rate for 2 days at a time... fuck idk

Need financial advice rn thanks fame.

Nah no thanks. Merry Ethmess to you guys though.

eth is not recovering from zec impact on better mining reward.

ever.

Not buying xdn cry faggots etch sucks

Praise renenet

Gonna wait for the bottom, sell half of my ripple, and margin buy as much as I can

this desu

if you dont see this as an opportunity to make mad dosh then you need to gtfo Veeky Forums

What's the best exchange?

For buying ether? You can use kraken, bitfinex, gemini or if you have bitcoins already, you can use poloniex or bittrex, ma negga

>t.person in crypto since 2 weeks

Not even going to bother with all your points.
Just one thing:
You do realise that once Ethereum gets proof of stake it is literally finished, right?
POW is literally the only reason why it still exists. Good luck with your bags

It is tech difficulties.
>lol
The Brextone Group is attacking Ethereum.

I've been in crypto for much longer than that buddy

>Not even going to bother with all your points.

that's because you're an incompetent idiot and can't formulate a good argument

>You do realise that once Ethereum gets proof of stake it is literally finished, right?

no, it's not. all of the miners who got rich off of PoW will now have to buy ether to continue mining. also, there is a long term roadmap beyond serenity. it's just the beginning. there are plans for sharding and making ethereum infinitely scalable

good luck with your ignorance

>that's because you're an incompetent idiot and can't formulate a good argument
lmao keep dreaming faggot
you want some rebuttals? ok
>more tps (3 vs 15)
so what? Plenty of coins out there that have more tps, a lot more then 15 btw. It's not an advantage in and out of itself
>faster block time (15 seconds vs 10 minutes)
This isn't good actually. The ethereum blockchain is already way too long, and it also makes it vulnerable to attacks on the network (which in fact constantly happen)
>has a turing complete scripting language
Which is absolutely useless when it comes to cryptocurrencies, but it creates more code vulnerabilities and possibilities for hackers to steal your ethereum
>has received support from the most important VCs
literally not an argument. Who gives a shit?
>support from dozens of banks and institutions
one more reason to avoid it
>hundreds of startups building on top of the platform
lmao. Lots of shitcoin projects that neither have been accomplished or dumped into oblivion as soon as released and are used by absolutely nobody
>>all of the miners who got rich off of PoW will now have to buy ether to continue mining
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yes, they'll just switch off their mining rigs and do POS. BRAVO! Amazing user! You sure told me!
Wake up you fool, they'll just mine something else. Probably Monero (and I'm saying this as someone who holds none).
>it's just the beginning
yeah the beginning of the end
>there are plans for sharding and making ethereum infinitely scalable
Ethereum isn't even finished as it is now, good luck waiting 10 years for that shit. The lightning network of the bitcoin blockchain will happen way sooner.
>good luck with your ignorance
Good luck with your bags that will be worth nothing a year from now, loser

Ethereum is such a long-term project that Vitalik has already sold off a good chunk of his coins at the top. But keep on sucking his dick while he makes you poor lmao

Enjoying those hardforks m8?

>eth bagholders in full damage control

Top kek. My ever growing short profits only make all this salt even tastier.

$7 in 12 hours or less. Buckle up.

cute rebuttals

>so what? Plenty of coins out there that have more tps, a lot more then 15 btw. It's not an advantage in and out of itself

yes it is, dipshit. the biggest problem in crypto is scaling and ethereum has a plan to scale many orders of magnitude more than buttcoin

>This isn't good actually. The ethereum blockchain is already way too long, and it also makes it vulnerable to attacks on the network (which in fact constantly happen)

oh, please. can you name a 51% attack that's happened to any crypto network with a market cap above 100mm? it would cost ~12mm dollars just to buy enough miners to attack the network and you wouldn't gain anything from it. good job on flushing 12mm down the toilet and annoying a group of developers working on a new technology!

>Which is absolutely useless when it comes to cryptocurrencies, but it creates more code vulnerabilities and possibilities for hackers to steal your ethereum

absolutely useless huh? that's why blockstream makes blog posts about creating smart contracts with buttcoin's amazing scripting language, right? yeah, it's totally just full of negatives and not worth anything. there aren't any companies who have complained about the lack of flexibility with bitcoin's protocol, right?

>support from dozens of banks and institutions

yeah just ignore some of the richest corporations in the world who can hire the best talent with blank checks and have them contribute to things like JP Morgan's ethereum implementation

>lmao. Lots of shitcoin projects that neither have been accomplished or dumped into oblivion as soon as released and are used by absolutely nobody

what a fortune teller you are! all of these companies that are about a year old don't have millions of users already? what the fuck?

cont.

>Steady decline and >50% total loss over the last 6 months.

No wonder you're so desperate to shill. How much have you lost with eth already?

>Wake up you fool, they'll just mine something else. Probably Monero (and I'm saying this as someone who holds none).

I didn't say they wouldn't. they're holding equipment that'll be useless on ethereum's network so they'll keep mining other PoW chains assuming they're profitable

it's a big jump to say that they'll sacrifice their technical expertise and stop mining something because it no longer uses muh PoW

>Ethereum isn't even finished as it is now, good luck waiting 10 years for that shit. The lightning network of the bitcoin blockchain will happen way sooner.

have they made any progress on that recently? I've been hearing about that for years. meanwhile, ethereum's lightning network is in proof of concept

github.com/raiden-network/raiden

>Good luck with your bags that will be worth nothing a year from now, loser

lol

>yes it is, dipshit. the biggest problem in crypto is scaling and ethereum has a plan to scale many orders of magnitude more than buttcoin
Having higher transactions per second doesn't solve scaling, you uneducated and indoctrinated eth cuck. Especially considering it's only 15 tps. There are coins out there with thousands of tps you fucking faggot.
>can you name a 51% attack that's happened to any crypto network with a market cap above 100mm?
Thanks to Ethereum being coded like shit and with a scripting language that is simply a variation of javascript, it's not needed. You just need to exploit a smart contract code and you fuck the entire chain.
Also why do you think ddos are succesful on ethereum? It's exactly because of the fast blocks.
> that's why blockstream makes blog posts about creating smart contracts with buttcoin's amazing scripting language, right?
who gives a shit about a fucking blogpost? Nice source btw faggot
>eah, it's totally just full of negatives and not worth anything. there aren't any companies who have complained about the lack of flexibility with bitcoin's protocol, right?
There aren't, and even if there were, so what? Bitcoin improves at the right pace. It's not just stable but has a clear roadmap with amazing improvements, therefore it is also flexible. Stay mad ethcuck.
>yeah just ignore some of the richest corporations in the world who can hire the best talent with blank checks and have them contribute to things like JP Morgan's ethereum implementation
user, if you follow the sharks, you get eaten. Bitcoin is successful exactly because it's not handled by those lunatics of the financial elite. Look at Ethereum...it gets funded by them and suddenly you are here bagholding and getting BTFO. Time to rethink your choices user.

hehe. you kids are going to get schooled just like you did with ETC

do you guys still own some of that?

>what a fortune teller you are!
user pls. The highest funded project based on eth is augur. Look at the chart:
coinmarketcap.com/assets/augur/

No other eth project will do better than that. Let that sink in and realise you got duped

>it's a big jump to say that they'll sacrifice their technical expertise and stop mining something because it no longer uses muh PoW
That's not a big jump at all, that's exactly what will happen once PoW is discontinued. There will be a big exit pump and once the switch happens they'll keep mining something else. The miners know that this will happen, so they'll never keep any Ethereum in their wallets after PoS is implemented. You are a complete retarded if you believe otherwise.
>have they made any progress on that recently?
Of course. Segwit is part of the implementations needed to enable the lighnting network.
>raiden
what can go wrong? After all when you don't even have your shit together, you can just churn out more incomplete shit-coded garbage. What can go wrong user?
>lol
LOL

>Having higher transactions per second doesn't solve scaling, you uneducated and indoctrinated eth cuck. Especially considering it's only 15 tps. There are coins out there with thousands of tps you fucking faggot.

it has 5x the throughput of buttcoin. don't you guys have a civil war over segwit which will only double the throughput?

>Thanks to Ethereum being coded like shit and with a scripting language that is simply a variation of javascript, it's not needed. You just need to exploit a smart contract code and you fuck the entire chain. Also why do you think ddos are succesful on ethereum? It's exactly because of the fast blocks.

oh so a long chain doesn't matter anymore? oh okay. keep shifting those goal posts

>who gives a shit about a fucking blogpost? Nice source btw faggot

kek. it was only blockstream's principal architect aka bitcoin's principal architect

blockstream.com/2016/11/02/covenants-in-elements-alpha.html

good luck with your smart contract program!

I think I've shit on you enough. maybe someone else will have better arguments

>it has 5x the throughput of buttcoin. don't you guys have a civil war over segwit which will only double the throughput?
your understanding of blockchain technology is so abysmal it's not even funny.
No, the controversy isn't about the blocks. It's about ignorant faggots like you that think "bigger blocks" means "better blockchain".
>oh so a long chain doesn't matter anymore? oh okay. keep shifting those goal posts
The length of a chain is completely irrelevant. Let's hear it. Why do you think it's important? I want to laugh a bit
>blockstream.com/2016/11/02/covenants-in-elements-alpha.html
>zero knowledge scripts = smart contracts
Is that what r/ethereum told you? Holy shit I'm laughing my ass off here.
Now I am starting to understand how Vitalik convinced a lot of you faggots to buy that shitcoin.

*isn't about segwit

>I think I've shit on you enough. maybe someone else will have better arguments
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Run away ethcuck, go cry on r/ethereum where you can give blowjobs and get paid 50% less because ethereum is being dumped

>zero knowledge scripts = smart contracts
Is that what r/ethereum told you? Holy shit I'm laughing my ass off here.

it's what the guy who wrote the blog post called it.

jesus christ, you are a clown

twitter.com/ChristopherA/status/793878773175201793

Schooled in what? The only lesson I've got is how to make a quick profit shorting overvalued shitcoins owned by delusional bagholders, courtesy of XMR.

How long have you been holding those bags senpai? How much have you lost?

Does it make you angry? To know that with every drop of value in your bags me and other shorters are seeing more and more profit?

its going below $3 this time folks, don't forget that ZEC is already better then eth.

shouldn't you be at school? did you tell mommy you're sick today?

keep shorting boys :^)

I'll just keep buying

oh, you still here? Didn't you say you were going to leave? Why am I not surprised? lmao

"covenants" are a way to program transactions, they are not a "smart contract", not in the sense ethereum smart contracts are. You aren't even capable of reading the article, thus showing how ignorant and retarded you are.

Keep holding those coins real tight. I'll be seeing your "tfw lost everything on Eth" threads up real soon

rofl. the guy who wrote it is quoted calling it a "bitcoin-style smart contract"

please tell us how the principal architect of blockstream is wrong. you have lost all credibility

>I'll just keep applying a degenerate gambler strategy mathematically proven not to work

>bitcoin-style smart contract
exactly, bitcoin-style beause it's not a smart contract but can do better what "smart contracts" supposedly do, without being one
>please tell us how the principal architect of blockstream is wrong
he is not, you are simply too retarded to understand what he means because you are an ignorant faggot

you've been filtered. bye "ignorant faggot"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH literally BTFO
your tears are delicious ethcuck

So who believed this faggot and is getting rekt right now? Fess up.

Looks like it's got a long way to fall. I'll be honest it crossed my mind, but after the hard fork fiasco I have no true faith it. Maybe I'll sink some money in if it starts pushing upwards again... the same shit obviously happened to bitcoin many many times. Why is it even dumping to begin with?

you just repeating the description on a shake weight but that's not how it's really is isn't it

I don't disagree, but Monero is better in every way. This is why ETH is dying.

>still has not sold all his ETH for king BTC
You fucking mong.

mobile.twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/805341012902248448

mobile.twitter.com/BitmexRekt/status/805341055092658176

LOL

BTC is outdated tech. Arguing that it's king is like arguing that fiat is king (which it currently is) and that's why you should hold it.

If you believe that BTC can kill fiat, then you must also believe that something will eventually replace BTC.

>this is what ethcucks actually believe

It's sound, irrefutable logic, which is why you have no argument.

Also, you might wanna check my previous post.

>sound, irrefutable logic
user pls stop, you're embarassing yourself

Hope it goes even lower in till January, then we get those sweet ICN dividends in meth.
I want more meth, pls :3

Your projection works perfectly here.

DETH further fell down since you made this shitty shill thread and is now worth less than XMR.

I haven't been following for a month or two. What happened that it went down so much?

but user, Monero and Eth are not in competition.

kill :(

> turing completeness is the greatest thing ever even though Post's theorem says it gives us no more expressivity
> don't even put the simplest of pre-execution checks to emphasize you can't distinguish execution from verification
> use pubkey recovery instead of signature validation to triple-down on this, prevent possibility of batch validation
> have scripting language that can extrospect to the current block so that pre-mining validation is actually impossible
> have a global state database that can be cheaply modified, combine this with the above for maximum DoS
> let miners set resource limits even though they are incentivized to muscle each other out
> have a "fast mode" people are basically required to use where they trust miners to tell them state instead of validating transactions
> have a broken and constantly-overshooting difficulty-adjustment filter
> have a single signature-verification opcode, but no non-replayable inputs to it so that anybody using it for authentication will get screwed by War Games-style shenanigans
> make spends to attacker-controlled addresses always execute attacker-controlled code
> use account-based ledger where transactions can be invalidated by appearing in the wrong order
> pre-sale with siganture-generating code that generated ECDSA nonces by xoring the secret key with public data
> randomly hardfork with days of notice saying "everybody has to upgrade NOW or they'll be undetectably forked off the network and vulnerable to double spends"; do this repeatedly within months
> using reddit as an annoucement mechanism for the above
> make fun of how stupid the bitcoin people are for doing none of these things

Gee OP I can't afford NOT to do this

>they are not a "smart contract", not in the sense ethereum smart contracts are

Can you define "smart contract" to exclude Russell's covenant but which includes Ethereum contract?

Yes, hold and lend. The more bagholders lending the lower the rates for me to short on.

but they are... for that hard cash

eth is over, monero won.

in this thread buterin cucks

ETH is done for, it's all XDN now. Get on the train while you still can fools!

$6 still no news or any sign of bottom

So, who followed OP's wonderful advice?

It will still peak at $20 in January. This is literally the best time you will ever have to buy.

source on that?

Wasn't that yesterday? Or is it tomorrow?

His ass

>best time ever
>he didn't buy at the IPO

I pity the fool, kys