/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!eNx3yJyD!q9c1ijv3CClvmTZxGWBXp3YoWEmXt73exo4GAC-_Y9Q
pan.baidu.com/s/1hq8HQL2
dropbox.com/s/032kdm9rx11z36w/SnowdragonTemple_1.0 2015Bee9999.7z?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oops
elder thread:

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm going to get a warning for one person and not any of the others I've judged? Eat shit you retarded little piss ant.

9/10/7
5/?/4

8/9/9/6/10
8/8/7/5/8
7/7/7/10/10
8/8/9/9/7
7/7/7

i want to die

First for WHATS GOAT RACE

Hey Hoboknight, while you were gone some shit went down. Get informed dumbo.

7th for shitposting :^)

What mod is this? the aesthetic reminds me of World of Rudra.

Nothing that justifies me being warned for off topic discussion for ONE post and not any of the other posts I make here.

What mod, fag?

it's a human, but with horns

What weapon do you prefer the most?
I prefer the smaller quicker ones.

You're probably on the janitor's watch list now after that insult afaik.

Hand and mind, physical weapons are for pussies.

You don't get it. Diana ban evades and has been doing it for years, and shits up the threads. Why do you think their posts were deleted so fast? Jannies doing their job? Or knowing to expect Diana to sit in a parking lot in some desolate part of town to change his IP and shitpost?

Never respond to Diana, thats what happens when you do.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

No, it really does. Diana became 10x as cancerous in the recent months. Stop acknowledging him, just ignore and report him. You can like his waifus, whatever. Just don't entertain his shitposts.

I got warned too.

Greatswords, they look cool.

>10x as cancerous
How?

I think its world of rudra

I don't know if this is the newest version or not: mega.nz/#!eNx3yJyD!q9c1ijv3CClvmTZxGWBXp3YoWEmXt73exo4GAC-_Y9Q

Axes are the only correct answer.

He started stirring up drama and targeting certain posters a lot more than usual. One time he shat up the thread for an hour just to bitch about Zix unfriending him.

Does he have a mental illness or something? That's not normal.

>Zix unfriending him

How's them adventures, folks?

That looks p cool, what mod is it?

Shuddup Athis

Magic's best

daggers>maces>2h axes>crossbows>1h axes>bows>1h swords>hammers>2h swords

No adventures, only relaxing.

Pretty great. Having D&D adventures now.

interesting

Is stealth conjuration THE best playstyle?

He once spammed Billy telling him how his life is shit and he needs friends but then goes on to continue shitposting, and recently has been giving people bad mod advice under a paper-thin facade of 'turning over a new leaf' when infact he should've been perma-banned years ago, and actually is.

You take a normal character and give them horns.

Except the process is much bigger than "just slap horns on it" and eventually boils into finding a balance into building for the horn and having the horn build on you, which is apt for good character development from a writing standpoint if you're interested.

what mod is that backpack from?

That's fine

Oh I know he ban evades, but he's still my buddy and I'm going to treat him as such, even if that means I get back from a Mongolian cave painting website. Sorry friendo's I just don't like being a cunt to anyone who hasn't mistreated me.

Trying to edit the freckles on my goat, where can I get some new freckles to put on the body

>he's still my buddy

You've just made a very grave mistake.

No adventures lately. I've just been hanging out with the family in Pargran inn working on standalone stuff and textures.

So if you met Hitler and he bought you a drink instead of throwing you in the oven, would you tell everyone you're his buddy too?

pan.baidu.com/s/1hq8HQL2

Adept - Magic of Ash

That's fine, everyone in here is my buddy until otherwise stated. So far that'd been a whopping 0 people.

Comparing Diana to Hitler is ridiculous. Even if you don't like Diana's brand of autism, that's fine. Just don't expect me to be on board with hating someone who's only ever been good to me.

>Install Spell Research
>Level 15, zero frost spells, it's about time to craft one
>No Frost thesis because no Frost spell to analyze
>Figure I'll just craft a Novice Destruction and hope it's frost
>Trial and error, 10 Destruction Thesis, 10 Concentration thesis, 10 AoE Thesis
>still not enough for a single Novice spell
10/10 realism on being a scholar, I would rather hang myself with all those rolls of paper than write another one.

>this file is malicious and chrome has blocked

He's not your buddy, he's just a nasty guy. Again, you can like his waifus, but you would do best not to get mixed up with him.

Whats the best hybrid race you could make in TES?

I know hybrids don't exist outright because of the influence of the mother but some traits are bound to be left over. Whats the best combo?

Breton.

Breton

Breton

Diana is trash and these series of posts on why we are being critical of informing you of this should be evidence enough. He's gone waayyyyy downhill since you last saw him and you being friends with him is only going to enable him to shit up the thread.

Bretons a shit.

Made a new character yesterday, Zenidal the Supposed Bosmer Illusionist, but at this point the Mask of Zenithar might have taken the wheel at this point. I'm not sure whether or not to make it a Daedric Artifact designed to trick others into thinking its divine, or having the helmet just be a magical personality that injects itself onto those that wear it. With him, I started doing College of Winterhold quests and tried out Spell Researching. Passed 100 Enchanting in fucking no time. The mod is fun, but god damn the EXP output on the artifacts (which give free enchanting levels on use) is broke. I also killed 3 goddamn dragons at the college so far.

: (

How often do you end up editing mods you've downloaded in the Construction Set/Kit /tesg/?

I said hybrid not complete fucking garbage. Like that grey orc from oblivion!

I watched a quest mod npc try to take on everybody in the Bannered Mare.

So I really like the strapless-top/underboob design like that one fur armor variety on my Waifushit armors.

Is there any armors that does that, but a bit better?

you guys think Witcher 3 is better than moded skyrim?

Curved Swords

CURVED SWORDS

Them's fightin' words

>his browser hasn't passed the acid test

lmao

Should have specified, fag.
Still the best you're going to get.
Breton a best.

That was just an orc, he was probably gray because he was the spawn of a vampire.

>grey orc

He was green, and he was just nicknamed the Grey Prince because of his heritage

>Them's fightin' words

Festus you're literally a walking disease having taken your naturally occurring trash talents to the extreme.

I dunno what that means, I don't do drugs and neither does my browser

Playing on new char, just doing notice board quests for fun/immersion. Playing sm4sh with friends.

Still trying to get my mods for Oblivion working, I can't get the menu mods to work.

Yes, you're very fond of saying that

they comfy
who you main?

Dragon! I smelled a dragon!

Kirby, you?

Right on! I like Ike

A walking disease he may be but it's thanks to Peryite, not his heritage.

>I can't get the menu mods to work

Why not just use one of the install wizards? They usually do a pretty good job of getting everything in order. Assuming you mean DarNified UI or one of the variants.

What happened to Diana. Why is he so much more hated now?

The only reasons Bretons are relevant is because of the Adamatine Tower where the Convention was held. Bretons are literally only relevant because they dwell where shit originated. In that respect, High Rock is the Middle East, and the Bretons are Sunnis. They need to be gassed.

Can you not read? It's been explained in this thread by multiple people.

Please before you
>NMM
What order should I install these in? I'm at the end of my rope and want to hang myself with it.

Don't respond to it.

I fail to see how the geographical location of their homeland has anything to do with their value as a people. One should judge groups by their actions first and foremost, and while the Bretons are having problems with severe infighting, they are not without their positive contributions to Tamriel.

You lost, friend?

Wrong general guy

most underrated morrowind mods/must haves? is there a guide, or some form of enjoyment procedure for TR?
running sotha sil expanded, tamriel rebuilt, and mgso. Is rise of house telvanni good? what are top tier quest mods, plox and ty

>multiple
Well meme'd

Not certain but here's my best attempt of the top of my head:

Install OBSE and all the OBSE plugins first, then the unofficial patch, and if you've got a full version of the game you need the shrouded isles and DLC unofficial patches as well.

HGEC, Roberts, OCO, OCO patches, body textures, orsimer overhaul, OOO, then other stuff.

Don't use Alternative Start Arive by Ship, use Alternative Beginnings, you don't need Roberts Female Body replacer texture compatibility add-on since you aren't using that body. Sort your load order with BOSS.

it's beautiful

dropbox.com/s/032kdm9rx11z36w/SnowdragonTemple_1.0 2015Bee9999.7z?dl=0

POST YER NEWEST SCREENSHOT

newest SFW

Newest I can post.