Is there a more aesthetic bike than this Honda VTR 250?

Is there a more aesthetic bike than this Honda VTR 250?

There is one on Craigslist near me for $1200 I am considering looking at.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTrSM_m8iyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes.

*cums*

That bike looks like something from a racing game at an arcade. I must have it.

This is the most 90's looking bike I know of.

cbr250rr mc22

That ninja is beautiful. I think it would look better without the green but then it would just be the Jazz Dixie cup pattern.

Modern designs just try way too hard.

>tfw you'll never bomb down the desert in dakar

Honestly surprised not to see any BMW K1

who /cigarettelivery ITT?

m a s t e r r a c e

I love 80's / 90's bikes with one big, square headlamp

Suzuki across is also aesthic as fuck

BMW k100rs

Why was 90's Kawasaki so fucking based?

I have that sweater

Literally caught in this exact fucking position now, except with an I4 250. Which fucking one am I meant to buy? The epitome of 90s cool, or the Eyetalian sex?

do you by any chance have a pic of you wearing it while jumping over a fence?

Why is the seat so long if it's going to make you hump the tank regardless? Blue wave could have continued to a point where there was an implied meeting point at the peak/dip with more fairing.
I know it's aftermarket with the cover, but a little bit more effort could have raised a e s t h e t i c s from 7/10 to 8.5/10

>fat American piggu spotted, oblivious to the concept of cornering.

Tri-colour CBR250RR is most aesthetic

my nigga

also ns50f

The original CBR900RR makes me so fucking hard

this is good thread I approve

a p r i l i a

youtube.com/watch?v=HTrSM_m8iyk

Popup katanas are always aesthetic

You buy an MC22 because the others are unreliable or have faded too far into obscurity to be worth owning.

MC22 is a very nice bike. I own one down here in AUS and even at its absurd 80k kms it still goes hard for me. The bike may be just a 250 but in the right hands they will fly. Can keep up with a 600cc in the corners, just gets left far behind on every straight.

Plus that noise. Nothing feels better than hitting that limiter before bouncing up a gear

>no GPZ

You all disappoint me.

I honestly think sport 250 should be enough for common road usage. Don't really understand everyones' urge to buy 600s and leaders, especially in the us

I had an MC28SP. Lovely bike, especially derestricted. The motor was awesome when it ran..but it was unreliable compared to a TZR and RGV I also had.
TZR would be my choice for a stone axe reliable 2stroke bike. Plus, they can be reuilt with easily available TZ250 parts, usually getting a boost in power in the process.

hi gramps, I keep trying to tell /dbt/ you aren't CTA but they won't listen.

Performance 250s dont really exist anymore. The current ones are a disgrace in comparison to the shit they made in the 90s. And they are very small bikes, anyone over 9'10 will start to struggle.

Plus people tend to be more interested in straight line power than a lighter low power bike.

My dick. 2t bikes are my fucking favourite. Love the fairings on that, I want the same on my MC22 one day

You can't kill me, mothafuckas!

This thread makes me miss my ZXR400

God I wanted one of those. But here in the USA the only things I could get my illegal hands on were the 250's. The occasional V4 400cc Honda snuck over, but in general the 400's were ignored.

My first ever bike was a bandit 400, since my parents were adamant that I not get a sportbike first. Had my sights set on an FZR400, since Yamaha imported them here for like one year.
Good thing my parents were unaware that the Bandit 400 had the GSXR400 motor and was basically a high strung fairingless sportbike. So many near highsides on that thing. If I ever see a blue bandit 400 again, I'm buying it.

And now people are all about small CC bikes here in America. I was just a few decades early.

It was a beautiful bike, but had absolutely no guts and crazy stiff suspension. It didn't go anywhere below 10,000 RPM so overtaking meant you had to downshift three times.

Although it sounded amazing, and never gave me any problems

>It didn't go anywhere below 10,000 RPM so overtaking meant you had to downshift three times.
Such a weird feel. But its nice to watch the tach just keep bouncing up until you finally hit power.

RSV1000 does it for me.

It just looks so neat.

More pics coming.

RSV1K's are good bikes. The only letdown is the ugly instrument cluster. RSV made a vtwin believer out of a former I4 only friend of mine.

The lack of twin headlights in this thread disturbs me.

/sigh

Fine. Here's some twin headlight goodness. That's me in the back on the RC45. Track is Pocono, year is fuck if I remember... 1998?

>old bike pics
>implies there's more than one

post pics cunt