Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=789

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112666999.23334455.11253445.5a6a718191aabc.1833415f668691a5
steamcharts.com/app/372000
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4121bbibg.1a2a345561.14213545.1f233f426575.1321354155.456575
youtube.com/watch?v=aW7FrfN90vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a good PD2 build that focuses on DPS?

Anything -> PD2

I'd do C2 Diev3 Priest PD2

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#112666999.23334455.11253445.5a6a718191aabc.1833415f668691a5

On a scale of shit to bad, how bad is this?

Diev isn't really DPS though... Why not Krivis3 and Druid??

Is the game good yet
I don't why I do but I miss those first few months of playing it

yeah it's pretty fun
better compared to launch

Because diev goes with everything and is needed everywhere and will most likely end up doing more damage than Krivis3 without Taoist.

But then I can't fit pardoner and druid into my build.

I'm sure a krivis 3 pardoner druid pd2 would outdps a c2 diev3 priest pd2. Trying to maximize PD2 dps, utility and healing isn't important

its even worst now

fucking liar the game right now is a joke, its literally only daily chores

t. silly doomposter

Saying the truth is doomposting i guess

Why pardoner 1?

How the hell did CNL almost lose to FP when you have people like Murbish and Halnas?

To increase the duration of Incinerate and Plague Vapors

They both DCd, Karga DCd too I think

Uhmmm...

Why does Klapedia only have one world listed showing 1/100? Is everyone playing on a private server?

I have a PD2. Pardoner isn't actually needed. Incineration and Vapors have 2 overheat and they last long enough. Casting again just overwrites the previous one.

Because CnL decided to stay on respawn while they could destroy FP tower without a problem.

Hello, I would just like to ask which gem is good to slot for an aufgowle bow? Red or yellow? I'm using 8 lvl.10 glass moles. The crit rate is also with swift step.

>STR
reroll

you would probably want yellow gems if you have enough crit rate for it.

Just as quick FYI: Glass Moles don't work with red gems so it doesn't really make a difference. The bonus phys attack you get from Glass Moles is based on your min attack

Fp was doing alright fighting CNL inside their owl statue fortress though, dunno how easy it'd be for them outside that at Fps tower.

I have about the same build as you. I'd still use yellow on that bow and astra too

I have an extra stat reset lying around and I thought about resetting to more on dex to boost my crit rate.

Yeah, that's why I'm kinda torn between red or yellow. If I went red, my damage would probably be rng-y when I use glass mole.

>73 likes
whore.

>Two other Murmillo in the top 10
So what's Swaaz's excuse this week?

I have over 300 likes and I'm still pure

he doesnt rmt

glass mole doesn't apply to max atk. It only takes your min. atk and then adds it to both your min/max. For example if your attack is 1000-2000 and you have one glass mole card it will go to 1100-2100 not 1100-2200

Even at sub 1k in 5v5 every game has multiple full con kabba inquisitors determining the outcome of every game. Hope IMC finishes that pvp balance they were talking about because getting points for abrasives is a fucking chore now.

Serious note.
I'm getting buttmad about all these fucking bots in the game.
Where do I get my own fucking bot?

He doesn't have corsair. Which is a huge loss for a pvp murm. Murms are naturally slower than other classss because of helmet, they need hard cc to give their team the chance to kill or hold someone in place long enough to headbutt them

I accidentally hid my exp viewer. How do I turn it back on?

/expviewer
?

my build is shit for pvp since i'm not a tryhard and didn't take corsair all those sheeple with their lolipan pussyfooting hooks are cancer

why did you not build for pvp when you mainly do pvp every day besides autistically collecting shit?

So just to clarify, are there any builds that do NOT use yellow or just benefit more from red somehow?

OMG IT'S HAPPENING, TP TOKENS WAS DOWN AT 1.5M

Imc should make a vanilla tbl arena where gear is normalised or at least transcendence isn't counted. For all the people that aren't mega autists

PvP builds that dont rely on crit, anything that doesn't reach over 90% crit rate

i.e. fletcher bleed don't crit, wugu poison don't crit

That means non-P2Wers get to have fun, which by the Korean religion is a sin.

The regret is finally sinking in. Everyone told you swaaz bby.

How do I enlarge the exp viewer's box in fields?
The thing shrinks until it can only display half the things I want.

>vanilla arena
You mean the arena we literally had when it first came our that was more or less perfect until whales complained their gear didn't work?

Did they fix this game yet? Im gonna keep checking in each month to ask.

yes

TELL ME HOW THEN

>More or less perfect

It really wasn't, it was just a base damage and class selection-fest where gear reliant builds were unplayable. Take off them rose-tinted goggles, it was just as much of a cleric and psycho jamboree as it is now.

anyone noticed more and more people playing lately?

steamcharts.com/app/372000

>iToS already has the same population as iRO

if IMC un-fuck the TP store and actually sell stuff for good prices we could see a huge rebound

also more shit to do, like games that are actually fun or at least interesting

remember the air ride in maple? it was boring but at least interesting

>Gained 266 players
DOOMPOSTERS B T F O

>its literally only daily chores
You just described every MMORPG ever.

So its saved now?

yes

no

False.

name 1 mmo that isn't about the daily grind

True.

When you're so fat he can't even gobble you up and carry you in his stomach.

You'll call anything grind for the sake of argument though.

prove it

Is Sapper good?

>16/3
not that good desu

ALSHEYRA MUST EAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

better off getting miko

>6 deaths

umm hello???

ded

Who is the cutest /tosg/ girl (boy)?

Who is the cutest /tosg/ boy?

>What's the most efficient Alch3 build if IMC ever plans on making homunculus good? Wiz3 or Pyro? Mostly for SP potions though.

Depends on what you want your homunculus to be able to use and what you mean by "making homunculus good". As it is now, I'd say Wiz 3 and Linker because JP and sleep are decently used by it and it probably can't fuck up Magic Missile since it's range and targeted.

Was really hoping we'd get some r9 or stat change info, still sitting on my rank reset.

You

When will there be room in cute n lewd?

So how's your solmiki farm going on user?
Don't tell me you didn't start it yet...

I don't think I'll ever get lolo boots/gloves

We are actually 35/36. Whisper check nickname in OP for invite.

that wasnt me posting, however i admit it sounds like me

one flaw was saying lolipan pussyfooting

i always say loligag
and ive never said loligag was a pussyfooter in pvp, he plays the low tiers too. hes allowed to do whatever it takes to win.

im not in 5v5 ranks because i que 2vs2 for youtube videos. but if you still think you can judge me based off of a casual minigame's rank. then i got news for you

i havnt que'd 5vs5 in 4 weeks, yet i still have a pvp rank next to my name. the shits broken af. and if u need to brag about being better than me when i literally have the shittest weapon imaginable + youre too scared to 1vs1 me then go right ahead. theres even 2 people here defending me saying im not some afk necro tryhard shitter. fuck off with ur bullshit

Ah I'll try logging in later this day at about 6 hours from now. Will whisper when possible.

No access to a pc at the moment.

t.fallenkaze

>Don't have Necro
>Still make 3m a day from dailes
>Still have gears that are not shit

What's your excuse this time?

i play like 2 hours a day because i have a job + 1 hour commute similar to cats situation

and i dont need to be a tryhard to kill you 1vs1

whats your excuse?

You'll just make some lame excuse when I Magforce Raise and combo you to death anyway.

have fun with my lv10 reflect magic cards + assuming u can do 80k damage to me while raise is up + also assuming you get by my slithering + shield charge

Well yeah, why would you want lolo gear when you can get solmiki!

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4121bbibg.1a2a345561.14213545.1f233f426575.1321354155.456575

does this look good

i dont pvp but if i should have a point in malleus anyway which skill should i take out of btw

smash

Someone was talking about FF14 vaguely last thread mentioning card minigames, but it made me wonder. What games besides that have decent ACTUAL minigames. Not PVP arenas or stuff like Mabinogi's raft and air balloon minigames or anything, but games detached from the combat/battle system.
This game has that shitty RNG card game.(and some gimmicks that are sort of games but not really worth doing.)
Trickster had a card game that I never once played, because as far as I remember it was more pointless than ToS's.
Mabi has a bunch of crud cellphone level minigames that happen at event festivals.

What are some good minigames in mmorpgs?

Runescape has a shitload of minigames.
Granted, most make use of the game's combat or skill systems. But there's also Burthrope's Games Room which lets you play stuff like draughts, connect 4, reversi and box it against other players.
There are lots of minigames not tied to combat.

I started it today with your mom

Are they good though?

>Runescape
Man I'd like a Runescape Skill system combined to ToS. e.g(Mining,fishing,cooking, etc...)

yes please

that would be the perfect mmo for me

Is it just me or the servers are shitting themselves?

Is Virtov Leather worth goying out for?

What do all of you listen to while grinding?

I like this song youtube.com/watch?v=aW7FrfN90vo

Is it worth rerolling blut cube or is it like other demon lords where it's 95% talt?