/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #979

Cock picks are the only valid picks

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8: Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13: Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23: Samurai Showdown Collab
1/23 - 1/30: Guild Wars (earth)
1/31 - 2/8: New Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=132991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amira!

potato lolis

I NEED THE SUCC

Made me ponder

>before page 9
Just wait until Self Righteous user hears about this. He'll have a field day with you.

>it never lands
This is worse than that unsatisfying collection gif, which doesn't even bother me.

Bear!

5* soon.

Use your ticket on her and you won't be disappointed.

No one cares about your useless meme whore

NARU OR DJEANNE

:thinking:

Flip a coin.

But I already have her superior Halloween version.

Do I need to link my mobage account's sns to something to get the google bucks on it for a ticket?

Someone host Baha or Zoi.

Nice joke user.

Real 5* coming through

>superior
If you were a player who could make use of her "superior Halloween version" you would already have every character in the game from your numerous sparks.

Whoever you gonna bang more.

Cutest daughteru

Needs to land, open and have laughing snek

Is this still accurate for GW weapons?

Is wind gun recommended if I go for Esser?

How bad is each one's crazy?

>normal beatrix sucks unless you have a MLB hades and cerb guns
>halloween beatrix sucks unless you have a MLB agni and a million crimson fingers
I don't want to live on this world.

D.Jeanne is more canon crazy but Naru does give a yandere vibe when she's daydreaming about Okto.

You tell me.

DJeanne is crazy as fuck, I'm talking split personality, insane laughter and even goes full slut to get what she wants like your standard crazy woman.

Naru just has an inferiority complex that manifests as an overbearing onee-san personality.

>katana
>ever building katana unless you want octo

It's not recommended, it's just okay as wind mainly because you'll have a bunch of wind guns already and if you use cosmo the GW gun benefits but overall you can make the GW gun whatever.
It works as a poverty nebu if you ever want to be a gunslinger without building it

H Beato works perfectly fine with a magna grid as long as you have Yuel.

Oyasumi, /gbfg/-sempai!

You build the weapon into any element you don't care about.

That chart is if you want to be slightly more efficient with what you're making it and even then it's somewhat outdated. Not entirely wrong though.

This is cruel and unusual bait. Downright inhumane. The man's already getting NTR'd by Beatofags with whale grids, don't do this to him too.

Oh SHIT, A FEW MORE HOURS TO OUR NEXT BAR

>tfw I can now solo my Colos
Thank you Bonito, Varuna and Bromeo
Now I just wish I had Peppermint Potato

WAKE UP ANIKI

>mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=132991
Sleep snug demon king

I'm currently at quest 36. How long will it take me to get to quest 75? I need it for Lecia's third skill. If it's going to take me a month then I'm going to use the SupTix on Ferry at the moment, and I'll ticket Gawain later or something.

>Have to work hard to make your waifu viable
Sounds good to me. These lazy faggots who just ticket their waifus and are good to go will never have the bond you can build with Bea.

Quick! Cygames just announced marriage! Who are YOU marrying?

>zerk/warlock 1 shots the boss

You, user!

Lecia!

Freesia.

Whoever will take me

Forever unless you've got a great grid. Then just half of forever.

Barawa. We've already consummated our marriage.

>another (you)/imgdump bait
can you retards just fuck off already

Ticket Korwa you retard

Goddess Zoi

>Ferry
What? Literally fucking what?

>Gawain
Okay.

>Not Korwa
You're a retard.

immaculate taste desu ne

KMR will hand out 90k worth of crystals and draw tickets by Summer right?

my fluffy queen

Why is everyone always talking about summer when they talk about who they're going to ticket?

Are you really all esports faggots who want S. Zoi that bad?

Just ticket Korwa. Malice and Akasha are gonna fuck you up without an advanced grid and even then it takes forever. You'd need to complete around 176 quests to get to part 75 from part 36.

Some guy told me that Korwa is only good for HL because she takes a long time to get going.
What about GW fights then? Do people use Korwa for that?

If you have to ask this question you can't kill anything fast enough to tell the difference. She'll be good for you in everything at your current state.

I'm saving up for a new summer husbando. If there's none, I'm sparking Eugen.

So is there a way to get this game on an Android phone in english outside of Japan?

Is it in English but just not available outside of japan everywhere but on google chrome? Sorry if this question is asked to death, but it seems a bit confusing.

is your fight lasting more than 7 turns? use korwa

I do have Korwa. But at the moment my light team characters and summons are currently better than my esports wind team atm. Also I'd rather not play wind without Lecia which is why I'm ticketing ferry.

Not me. I'm saving for Dog. I just need 80k more crystals!

Why is she so thirsty for the Vas D

Aliza.

Then Stan.

Korwa is good for everything except wanpanfest.

Are you for real?

so what happens if you actually pull what you were saving to spark? do you keep going and spark someone else or stop there and start saving for next spark?

There's an english option within the game itself. It doesn't come in an english version.

Only have to save up 120 draws to spark this qtpi. Think I can do it before she returns? When did Monkey return to the gacha last year? April? May?

Vaseraga is a bro and deserves a hot bitch on his dick.

>all the Doraf dudes with canon Doraf girls wanting to bang them
>they're all like PSHH FUCK OFF KID I GOT WORK TO DO
Okto and Vaseraga may be rad as fuck but they sure have an orc-like desire to breed with any race but their own.

>Badass
>Shows off his ripped body
>Mysterious
>Sexy voice
>Saved her ass
The real question is why isn't every girl thirsty for the Vas D?

Getting to 75 isn't hard or time consuming. You can beat some of the major bosses with something as weak as a 1* gun grid as wind.

Keep going if I'm past halfway. Save if I'm not.

Just ticket Korwa. You'll be happy you have her for Akasha

Depends how deep you're in.

But it doesn't seem available on the Android store outside of Japan.

>Needing Korwa for akasha

lmao
EOPs are so fucking bad at this game holy shit

Before the GW changes, she was not used in GW. Now that 100 hell is necessary to farm, Korwa will be used more often because it's a 10+ turn fight.

apk.

I don't think either Octo nor Vaz have any real desire to breed with anything. They seem to prefer to keep to themselves, and both have severe trust issues.

Do they have a crossfate

ppfffftttt who uses an apk these days???

If you had the option to remove any race in the game, which would you remove?

stfu weeaboo

Love > Rarity or Stats

Can you even fix Zeta or Vas with a 5*? They're really bad.

Beato and Eustace I can see but those two?

humans

Instead of a Vaz 5* that will do absolutely nothing for him, we should get a Dark zeta that has interaction lines with Vaz for every skill like Vampy and Veight.

I'd ticket/spark her in an instant.

Who are the best support water SRs?

Dick sucking luscious lips!

I feel bad for Anthuria, Sochie, Yuel, Eustace and Korwa but this retard HAS TO GO.