That moment when Veeky Forums Veeky Forums fags are more normie than normal normies

>that moment when Veeky Forums Veeky Forums fags are more normie than normal normies
What went wrong? I see more constructive posts on facebook groups of all places

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alphonse spread his evil influence. No honest constructive discussions will happen so long as he browses Veeky Forums

the community seems to have splintered off into /ovg/ /ofg/ /dbt/ shit instead of you know car people talking about cars and shit

even if you make a constructive post everyone just calls it bait or goes full retard with memes if they dont agree with it and it all goes downhill from there

its best to just treat Veeky Forums like a pile of shit and try not to take it any differently

the generals are the worst it just devolved into namefag posting or anons acting like little shitcunts because mods literally dont exist or only delete gm vs ford

This place was a little slice of heaven when i got here in 2009 it was quiet, small and friendly.

Now its horrible all the oldfags left

so much salt itt

"Car people" don't know about cars.
They know about price, trim spec, performance numbers, other people's reviews, and simulated track times.

This is true.

Kys gmcuck

thanks for making sure this board will always be shit
oooh look we got a tripfag
sadly this

gonna take a break from this board its just too much

>gm fangirls literally ragequitting from Veeky Forums
lmfao

>Veeky Forums posters
>normies
lmao no, they are all friendless losers who seriously delude themselves into thinking they are superior than evewryone else in the world because they worshi[p rusted bone stock na shitatas
and all perm virgins who hate women, especially womem who say any remote interest in cars
r9k times 1000 in this board bruhz

/thread

Veeky Forums is dying. and its sad to watch.

The only thing that's dying is this embarrassing phenomenon called "American manufacturing" , go back to Plebbit kid if you can't handle constructive bants on how shit corvettes are and how superior jap engineering is

saying gm is shit every other post isnt constructive

this board is fucked
see vid

youtu.be/WEBGxujrZfc

>What went wrong?
>Alphonse spread his evil influence
There's also alphonse copycats. Lots of people hate know-it-alls and will attack thoughtful or informative posts with ad hominem cut and paste insults or weird logic sentences like "Not defending , but you are wrong ". The only thing to do is report more of the bad trolling posts.

Reporting does nothing because mods have abandoned us.
Alphonse is musashi.

I mean I call myself a car guy, and while I can rebuild an SBC with a blindfold on I doubt almost anyone here has even changed a head gasket...

>What went wrong?
the new corvette raped the pride of japan (gt-r), weebs got permatriggered.

ITT
Newfags

Ive been here since 09 you seppo fag

The Aussie side of the board is fucked and the yank vs Asian euro cucks is so old and boring.

>Reporting does nothing because mods have abandoned us.
That's they type of clever low-key statement that alphonse also makes to help his cause. He wants people to feel discouraged. He also wants people to not report. If you do both those things, then you are falling into his deft influence. He's one of those clever sociopaths.

Veeky Forums has never had proper moderation yet much smaller boards like ck and shit are active.

Doesn't matter since gookmoot will ruin this site

I keep reporting anyway. Maybe someday it will mean something.

>seppo

What did he mean by this?

>that moment when

I want leddit to leave

>I keep reporting anyway. Maybe someday it will mean something.
During moot's reign, if enough people reported a post, the server would automatically stop sending out that post and flag it for mods to review it. So in those cases, reporting did work even if no mods were interested in Veeky Forums as their choice of topic to review regularly.

>getting this triggered over fun posting

>Alphonse is musashi.