Tail-gaters, get the fuck in here. I'm going to kick all your asses

Tail-gaters, get the fuck in here. I'm going to kick all your asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppkZ0QgFZfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tailgater here. Don't worry, if you let me pass you I'll just slow down in front of you.

>Drive a POS car for a DD
>Brake test tail gaters constantly
>They rear end my car which for some god damned reason seems to have an indestructible rear end.
>Take their insurance to court every time they hit me
>$10,000 in my pocket each and every time because it is cheaper to settle for that much than it is to fight the claim in court and win

Always look on the bright side of life.

Stop driving slow in the fast lane faggot

>tfw ride a motorcycle
>get very nervous and keep glancing at mirrors when getting tailgated
>if they rearend me I'm fukken dead

Too slow

>fast lane
It's called a passing lane, you faggot. You don't sit in the passing lane just to go fast. You only enter the passing lane to pass someone or to make a turn. Then you return to the right lane (or left if you're a britbong or something).

That being said, people who don't go fast enough to pass the person in the other lane in a reasonable amount of time can go fuck themselves.

>tfw semi truck races

Nothing pisses me off more than retarded semi truck drivers who try to pass other semi truck drivers but can't do it and end up congesting traffic for no good reason.

i don't get why a bunch of cars are tailgating in the middle lane like a train.

what car?

>things that never happened for 500

>see a bunch of cars tailgating
>Motherfuckingcartrains.jpg
>speed around them
>hit an ambulance

>Drop down to 1st
>Blow out all the black smoke and oil
This fixes all the tailgaters

>drive fuckhuge Suburban with tinted rear window with a Trump sign in it
>can't see around me
>can't see through me
>can't see under me

I am a rolling roadblock

>try to pass me on the right

I slightly accelerate so that it's plausibly deniable that I am trying to block you off from passing me on the right

>you get stuck
>"fuck did this guy just cut me off what a piece of shit"
>lane change back behind me

I put on a trailer hook even though I won't ever tow anything just to get an extra 5 inches of fuck you attached to my frame

If I see you start to ride my ass I will tap my brake just enough to trigger the lights three times to see if you're intentionally going to ride in my "eat the steel ladder frame of a 5,200 lb vehicle" zone

If yes then the game is on

I had a narcissistic personality disorder baby boomer grey-haired balding frumpy dork flip me off after trying to "get ahead" of me in his rented Toyota Camry just in this last month. If you aren't willing to covertly break the road rules with me you aren't going to break them at all. Rolling 45mph roadblock at any moment is your punishment you pathetic swine

Rigged my car so the winshield sprayer is angled higher so it goes over my car and sprays the tailgaters windshield

>covertly break the road rules
wtf are you talking about? The

>guy tailgating me hard in a big work truck well after hours
>give him all opportunity to realize it's pissing me off
>stop on hill a mile from my house
>go neutral
>roll into his shit
>nobody remotely near us to witness this
>take photos
>call police

Easy 5k from my beater that still had the rear bumper cracked to shit, I can't replace it because of its sentimental value, I now understand why rapists and murderers keep so much evidence as trophys.

>wtf are you talking about? The

I drive 5-10 over everywhere. When someone decides they're too important to drive slightly over like the rest of us and weave to cut people off and gain an advantage, endangering other drivers and oftentimes ending up at the same stoplight

>wannabe cop
>trump supporter

Worst type of person 2bh

>worst type of person
>not real cops
He's still bad though.
>inb4 I met a good cop once

>endangering other drivers
>cutting the dangerous driver off, inducing road rage, and congesting traffic will defuse a dangerous situation

Are you legitimately retarded? All you're doing is pissing the shitty driver off. What that will accomplish is making them drive like even more of a shithead in the present, and it will most certainly make them a more aggressive shithead driver in the future.

You're contributing to the problem and just as bad as the faggots you're intentionally fucking with. Use some common sense, moron.

>You're contributing to the problem and just as bad as the faggots you're intentionally fucking with.

The onus to not be a shit driver is on him. I know exactly what I'm doing and I can see if he's going to go retard rage on me or not. If they get worse in the future, fantastic. That is the best possible thing for me because I could either run into them again and cause more fun times or they'll get triggered by someone and get their license suspended when a cop sees them pass 3 people on the median of a busy road

>The onus to not be a shit driver is on him.

The fact that you think his lack of proper and safe driving makes you exempt from any responsibility to drive safely and properly speaks volumes about your shitty, irresponsible, childish character. Grow up, you pathetic manchild. "He's doing it so you can't blame me for doing it" stopped being a valid excuse before you even finished elementary school.

Do the world a favor and just take the bus, rather than escalating dangerous situations for the sake of being able to brag about being a hypocritical cunt on the internet as if it's something to be proud of.

05 impala.

Anything else on the car folds like a nervous nun playing poker, but for some reason the rear end just give no fuck.

>The fact that you think his lack of proper and safe driving makes you exempt from any responsibility to drive safely and properly speaks volumes about your shitty, irresponsible, childish character.

Wow talk about making a mountain of assumptions out of one situation. I was bragging about the minor things I do in traffic to piss off self righteous cunts who endanger others and you spun it into what is possibly the most aggressive and ridiculous rant I have seen on Veeky Forums. I don't even know how to respond to this because it's so off base. I don't know where to start. The things I said I do are simply meant to provide an obstacle and an escalating factor to people who obviously need help reigning in their anger issues and it is my intention to provoke them so that they cause a big enough scene to get help. You are the one contributing to complacency in the face of personality disordered drivers and the risk that they pose when they think they can get away with driving aggressively.

I don't care how fast above the limit you're going, if you're staying in the passing lane and not moving over (if you have the chance), you deserve to be tailgated.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>You don't sit in the passing lane just to go fast

Germany would like to have a word with you

>Ontario 401 shrinks to 2 lanes between Chatham and London
>speed limit is 100 fucking kilometers an hour on a road where people regularly do 130
>two trucks take up each lane
>going up and down between 98 and 99km/h desprarately trying to overtake each other
>shoulder is too narrow and rough to pass
>mfw all the traffic I overtook is backed up like half a mile back for like 20 minutes

Such is life in Onterrible

SWITCH THE LANE MOTHERFUCKER

You never know, he might be black

>I was bragging about the minor things I do in traffic to piss off self righteous cunts who endanger others

You are literally describing yourself. Your "I'm going to piss him off to fix the problem and further endanger others in the process" mentality makes you no better than the faggots you're pissing off. How you can't see the hypocrisy here is beyond me. Your aggressive driving doesn't fix aggressive driving; it breeds it by feeding into the problem.

Also, the fact that you consider my posts "aggressive rants" is fucking hilarious. Are you a newfag who's never seen an actually aggressive rant on Veeky Forums, or are you just exaggerating to make your point seem more valid? My posts were condescending, not aggressive. If you can't tell the difference, you should probably just leave for the sake of every non-retarded person here.

>tfw when brake checking retards is illegal and punishable by licence points

these threads are the reason I bought a fucking V8.
>left lane hogger,
wait till theres one car length between them and the car ahead in the right lane, cut them off
>brake checking,
overtake (fuck a double yellow/ill pass on the right)
>i drive 5-10 miles over,
nigger, i dont care i dont want to be behind you

always amazes how fast people can drive after you pass them aggressively

No.

Can't wait 'til the cops nab and rape your sweet sweet boi pucci in front of all the other motorists you just cut off.

*tailgates behind you*
Nothing personnel kid.

>10 MPH over isn't fast enough for this special snowflake
Enjoy eating my dust as I blow by you with my V12 dual turbo triple carb S200, fuckboi.

>mfw prius brake checks me
>doing 40 in a 55
plz to euthanize

just let them go, they're cop sponges so you can speed in peace

kek

>I always drive about 10mph over the limit
>flip people off when they do stupid shit
>rev engine at slow cars while I pass them
>once went 90 in a 45 just to piss off a prius driver
>have had a gun pointed at me once on the freeway for pissing a dude off

I have never gotten a ticket. I shouldn't be alive. Pic very much related.

>mfw I pass people like you on the shoulder all the time
Your face is always priceless as you get the ultimate fuck you.

>Can't wait 'til the cops nab and rape your sweet sweet boi pucci
Keep dreaming, fucking security officer cuck

all that weight, bye nig

Fuck off shillary

>2017
>spewing visible fumes out of the tailpipe

kek, based

Move over, grandma, I haven't got all day.

>2017
>not rolling Clean Coalâ„¢ in your TDI Jetta

>tailgating
>not just switching your high beams on

>washer fluid sprayer for rear windshield works by having a small cap over the base of the wiper blade to redirect fluid back onto the rear window.
>this fell off years ago
>fluid just goes strait back behind car
Tempted to replace the shift knob with a old PC joystick that has one of those flip top "fire" buttons and rewire it to that.

>accelerate until you can't pass on the right
>you look like some impatient dumb driver

youtube.com/watch?v=ppkZ0QgFZfk

Was this you

>driving through Easton, PA three nights ago
>some fag pulls up to merge onto highway, waits three seconds for me to get closer, then pulls onto road
>20 year old civic hatchback
>Gary Johnson sticker
>"The closer you get, the slower I drive"
>five feet behind him
>15 mph

Which one of you faggots was it?

>driving on long four-lane highway
>see midsize econoshitbox weaving between cars and being a dickbag
>slow down enough to be right beside the old ass truck on my left, effectively creating a roadblock that no one can pass
>fag in midsize alternates between tailgating me and the truck, changing lanes unexpectedly and haphazardly
>can feel their anal rage growing
>give no fucks

>drop down to 1st
>smokes come out
>car shits the bed

You sure showed him.

I indicate to pass when people like you are in the left lane. You may slightly accelerate when I give up on being nice, but I can accelerate faster because you're in a fucking suburban and I have already abandoned all respect for little unspoken rules like "don't go too far over JESUS MIGHT BE WATCHING".

And I find it hilarious when you slowly accelerate to 90 just to tailgate me when i'm cruising at 80 as "revenge".

>they lose their job because they are not a worthless unionized assembly line cuck who's allowed to be late fifty times a year because their job is worthless
>they left early and still got stuck in traffic because a brake checker shut down half the highway
>you are too stupid to imagine any scenario but "lol he mad, i so powerful now" so you never think about things like this

And if a cop would have seen that guess which one would get a fat ticket?
Yeah, you.

>His car cant take a bit of 1st gear fuckery

Keep crying, cucks.

:^)

I had some red LED's wired to my foglights just for situations like these.
Push the button, and it looks like I'm braking, without actually risking getting rearended.

Rules are there for everyone nigger, if you are late somewhere, wake up earlier.

>People all in a rush to get to a red light 200m down the road
>I roll along casually 10 under the limit
>By the time I get to the lights, they're green and I don't even have to brake
>Mfw passing people who have just overtaken me because they had to pull up while I just cruised along at 40 in a 50 zone

Feels pretty good.

>intentionally obstructing traffic isn't against the rules
kys

Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.

stop driving a honda cr-v. faggot

I drive at the speed limit and stay in the right lane except when overtaking.

So if you're fucking tailgating me in the RIGHT lane when there's a LEFT lane for overtaking - fuck you I ain't going over the limit.

>allowed to be late fifty times a year because their job is worthless

You've got it the other way around bucko. If someone's job is worthless the boss won't mind firing them and replacing them. The more valuable someone is the harder of a decision it is to fire them.

>one lane road
>pretty much everyone speeds
>mfw I drive in the front, at exactly the speed limit

i hope someone will T-bone you really soon

Fight me faggot, get your shitbox out of the way.

This everyday

>Tfw riding around in my sweet '82 Civic shitbox
>Riding short two-lane highway stretch to the city
>Wannabe Boiracer weaving through traffic in mom's old Corolla with his knock-off Oakleys, spent cans of Axe body spray in the rear window framed by some sort of "R A C I N G C L U B" sticker
>He's tailgating, weaving and being a tool
>Attempt to pass a school bus with Chad McMomscar tailgating
>Almost causes the bus to crash as he crams by the instant he gets room
>Ok
>Wind up next to him at the first set of lights as we enter town anyway
>He frowns and stares straight ahead as I chuckle and rev at him
>Beat him off the line because RED ROCKET and continue on with my day

Is there an issue?

>driving in fast lane passing others
>someone going slightly faster coming up behind me
>move over so he can pass
>get back in the fast lane
>guy that i let through is now going slower than i was originally cruising at
>after a minute of him not budging i use the middle lane to pass him
>back in fast lane and hes up my ass again

Pick a speed u dick

my brother

I tend to stick to the right lane when I do this though

Impeding traffic flow is against the law. You know you can get ticketed for driving too slowly if you're obstructing traffic, right?

Rules are there for everyone nigger.

>Wake up earlier
>ROAD CLOSED LOL

Why don't you just hit the brakes and collect insurance money, pussy

It's sad when you're just fantasizing over how you're mildly inconveniencing someone. It's like if it's the only form of control you have.

Given by your pissy response I'd say he struck a nerve.

>go pretty slow (about 60) on the slow lane in company tow truck
>let people pass
All is good.
>approach onramp
>people match me instead of speeding up to get past me or slowing down to get behind
>mfw

>learning to drive manual
>taking a left turn into a parking plaza
>a little slow to get going
>as I am turning, a black truck speeds from behind me and I nearly collide with it

I'm sorry, asshole, I didn't mean to delay your wal mart shopping spree.

>gets fired for being 5 minutes late without a second thought by boss
>thinks they arn't the one easily replaceable
Shigg

>stuck behind someone
>Trying to maintain a safe distance
>They keep slowing down by 5 mph
>Gap keeps closing
>They brake check me
>My brakes are better
Pretty funny desu

Whenever someone tailgaits me on the freeway I just take my foot off the accelerator and 100% of the time they fuck off

Jesus Christ, people tailgate bikers?

that lane is for bmw drivers only

>never speed anymore because tired of getting speeding tickets
>stick in slow lane going 5 miles over
>people still on my fucking ass non stop

What the hell man

Fucking hell that is sexy

This.
I tailgate so close to the guy bumper he is scared for a week.
Fucking pussies running in the left lane at 2KM/H faster than the guy in the right lanE.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY FAGGOT

This.

If anyone wants to drive faster I always get the fuck out of their way ASAP. When assholes decided to tailgate in moving bumper to bumper traffic be prepared. If I'm in the left lane I might just drive into the gravel & shit on the shoulder and send it their way. At night I'll adjust my mirrors & blind the fuck out of them. If you're really special watch out for all the change coming from my cup holder.

>absolutely pouring down rain
>winds blowing at 30mph
>driving the fucking speed limit onna interstate in the middle lane
>some douche starts tailgating me in the MIDDLE LANE
>both other lanes were wide fucking open
>this fucker is cruising 1-2 car lengths behind me, on the interstate, at night, in torrential rain, with hard wind gusts
What the fuck is wrong with these people? Are they actually this fucking retarded?

If you get close enough to the bumper you don't get water on your windshield that you usually get from following a car.

He is a genius and you should to the same

>following me closely because he doesn't want his windshield to get sprayed even though it's raining so fucking hard I have trouble seeing with my wipers on full
>when there are two lanes for passing, wide open