Can I buy a gf?

Can I buy a gf?

I need a gf, I have 25000 monies, is there any way i can use it to lure a gf?

i know its not much but im 19 and working class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4-F3ypkqe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get a nice car. If you're 19 even a cheap used BMW for about 10k will be impressive to some girls.

pls senior i no wan to be mr rodger

nice cars is a meme, it only works if u got a ferrari or something that actually turns heads on the street

i want a gf so i can take her travelling; basically everyone wants to do that, but im one of the few people that have all: youth, time and money to do it but i lack a gf to take with me what a shame

Buy some tech implants and turn yourself into robo chad

Don't fall for this meme. An expensive car is the best way to look like a pleb who does not know how to spend his first pay.

Realgirl.com they're only about $5k and hotter than most women. The $20k savings grows over time and she doesn't mind rough stuff and 3somes. Really the only waifu Veeky Forums endorses

Shit it's RealDoll.

RealGirl is tranny feminists tumblr support site lol my bad

no i want a real gf who breaths softly on me and has a cute pulse

>and has a cute pulse
I died

>There are people who actually spend five thousand dollars on those things

if this was unironic you may want to kys

holy shit.

>even the internet's finest economists cant figure out how to get me a gf

why live

Use an online dating service like everyone else.

but my selfie game is weak and i prefer to talk in real life in the rare opportunity i get to interact with a female

Buy a suit, then buy a fake ATM receipt that shows your balance at over 10,000,000. Hang out at a bar or similar social gathering-type area and write your number on the back of the ATM receipt. Give it to the most attractive girl in the bar as you're about to leave.

Works everytime.

Ok, I'm pretty sure you're legit autismo

im not, i just hate online dating its cancer

i cant make eye contact or anything, its horrid

LOL.

>i cant make eye contact or anything,
that's a symptom of autism.
just sayin

Wat do with suit

learn to dress yourself well, if you think you are doing good and you don't think about it, you are wrong. spend on a gym and go there 3 to 4 times a week is enough. don't eat shit. get a girl a few years younger than you and spend time together, grow in love with one another. use the money to keep a stable relationship.

money will never buy you love.
however money will buy you free time, nice weekends out, good food to stay fit without being a sperg, nice presents to show you love her, good memories together, safe sex to not fuck up and have a kid, the ability to let her follow her ambitions (education) to get a good full filing job.
find a good girl who is not a whore and not money hungry. keep her away from shit friends so that she doesn't get caught up on drama but let her see the shit repercussions of shit decisions. it's very hard but worth it. don't be stood or a whore either and you should be fine.

wear it, you retard

well gee that sure sounds exciting

wear a wet suit everywhere you go you'll be like Wesley in the future chicks are into that

what bullshit. fuck this guy liar

Go Realgirl.com, then. Will have nice fake tits and won't get preggerz and take ur pay.

Buy a gym membership for a year. Save the remaining 24700

This actually helps you. Most girls feel the same way.

1. Join a gym, like this guys says . Working on your body will increase your looks, as well as your mental state. You will feel stronger and more confident.
Keep in mind that the 'fit' feeling will only happen after 3 - 6 months while training every week for at least three hours.

2. Go out every week on friday or saterday, go to a bar, club, or party. Whatever you prefer. Take max one male friend, let him know of your intentions. Make friends at the social events. Talk to people.

3. Networking, this is the same as in business. The friends that you made at the social events may not be your type, but their friends may be. Carefully let them know you're looking for a gf and are interrested in meeting their friends.

Talking to girls will become easier the more you practice, if you have any problems with that.
If you follow these steps you will get a gf in no time.

my sides just exploded
check cnn

it's easy to get a fugly girlfriend
hard to get a knockout loyal stripper type
personally i recommend foreign brides.
They are smarter, sexier, and want to work.
if your nice to them, and you find the right one, they will literally give you head in the morning every single day.

Go to some clubs you fucking pussy.

>nice cars is a meme

>t.virgin

elliot rodger tier

girls will want me if i get a BMW.
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=m4-F3ypkqe8

domass

get fit and study langs for a year

go alone to language relevant country

with money

find foreen qt

It's not a lie, it does exist. However, you have to find someone who values something other than money as much as you do. If all you value is money to get things you want, women you attract will be just like that too. Women who stay attached to men with few possessions are usually like them, since women are a reflection of men they were raised by or associate with in general.

After a few years, you're girlfriend/wife eventually becomes somewhat of a reflection of you, and shares your beliefs and opinions on many things, but still retains a few things of herself. It's calling mirroring, which women do as a survival strategy.

>$50+ bottle of alcohol on tinder
>$1000+/mo for a sugar babe on Ashley madison
>$300+/hr on TER

Down payment for a house near major city or college and rent out rooms to single moms, college girls or BNB female for travelers. Offer reduce/free rent for GFE.

Legit as fuck

What they don't tell you is that they have to be maintained ad cleaned out a lot.Gross and expensive.

>$200k net worth, year out of college, prestigious high income job
>6'1, fit
>no gf

there are semi-homeless drug addicts with girlfriends
you can't buy a gf
because the truth is that a gf isn't worth anything

>Have an interesting life (or be passionate AT LEAST ONE THING)
>Smell nice
>Smile

There you go, you have become an interesting person. Now use that thing between your legs to guide you and just talk (AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LISTEN) to girls.

I believe in u

Virginity is a meme. You should be more respectful of people.

I wouldn't mind cleaning her out. I worry about the other required care tasks. What else do I have to do? Will the latex get dry and weird over time? Is it worth it? Serious question

The best way to get to girls is to them through Chads, if they associate you with Chad they will want to fuck you like they want to fuck Chad. I've tested this time after time, when I'm on my own bitches don't even look at me, but when I'm with my Chad "friends" Stacys left and right want to fuck me.

My advice is to use that money to hang out with Chads and pretend to like them you'll be swimming in pussy.

You wanna know how I know you're a woman

I'd rape your face

>buy a fake ATM receipt
OP, I'll print and mail you one for only $10.

>actually turns heads.

>hate online dating
>cant make eye contact

You do realize the benefit of online dating is that you don't fucking have to make eye contact right dipshit?

What catharsis do you get from making people respond to fake stupidity on an anonymous imageboard?

How does THIS shit get you going out of all the thousands of things you could be doing?

>go to third world country
>buy a gf with $100

or

>adopt your future gf

this guy knows whats up.
chads will even offer you hookups depending on what you do for them.

Youre not fit. Even remotely fit makes getting girls easy mode because most guys are so out of shape. Once you reach true fit status youre playing with cheat codes

>>adopt your future gf

well it depends what kind of gf you want, times have changed.

anything above a 6 requires more than being fit. i see average girls from my highschool get a new boyfriend and then they travel around the world and eat at luxuries restaurants.
its all about being a tryhard nowdays

>anything over a 6
Want to know how i know youre fat?

im not, most of the guys i know don't have a gf and they are perfectly normal dudes with jobs + car

Average =/= fit. Your standards are pathetic. Get ripped and girls will fall over themselves whenever youre around

Meh. I would just buy an expensive and very stunning looking prostitute and a studio/private room or something and explore all my fetishes and fantasies in real time