Went over for drinks to 55yo neighbour's house who is shooting blanks, 3 dogs to compensate for kids

>went over for drinks to 55yo neighbour's house who is shooting blanks, 3 dogs to compensate for kids,
>started randomly going crazy and telling me to join the army
>told me im a loser and asked how the fk I got girls?!
>kept yelling and telling me to join the army (im at uni)
>told me my family (who were coming down to try and claim a share of my dads house, he passed away) are going to rip me limb by limb when my mother passes
wtf is wrong with this guy? my head feels pretty jangled

Don't see how this Is biz related but sounds like your neighbor is a fuckstick with major insecurities

he's concerned you're low-T and not aggressive enough to survive in this doggy-dog world. He wants you to grow a fucking pear.

he's probably right.

thread is dead post memes

he's either bipolar, does heavy drugs, or both

>tfw ur the family and am going to rip him limb by limb

i dont get it? he wants me to bash him or something?

Possibly.

The old fuck is both jealous and projecting. He sees you as an enviable figure (girls, education, etc) but is also projecting his own failures and missed opportunities on you. e.g. the military service - either he fucked up his own service or more likely was too chickenshit to join up. Protip: when people give you seemingly irrational advice or criticism its usually because they wish they had taken the advice themselves.

why do you think biopolar or heavy drugs?

What do you mean by survive? Being aggressive?

>when people give you seemingly irrational advice or criticism its usually because they wish they had taken the advice themselves

I fucking need to remember this

his advice was retarded
>join the army
>dump your gf you have nothing to offer
>quit your job
^^^^^^^^^ when i had a full time job he ddnt even know what i was doing and he was telling me to quit

the guy im presuming is a jealous piece just like the other people here have said, why this idiot would say something about wat my fathers family will do to me once my mother passes is pretty fkd up

can you clarify this a bit more, i want more insight because i dont get it but i want to understand

sounds like meth

Go be die a nigger. I can't believe how dumb this shit is getting
>hue hue join the army like a hue
How about mind your own business, read books and study then join univerisity instead?
Soldiers are dumb irresponsible pieces of shits, that's why they're used as cannon fodder and after the war they're unemployed neets without a future.

>survive in this doggy-dog world
>doggy-dog

So get a dog and a pear tree.

>being this new

Wow bro...

I shoulda figured you'd run crying to your internet friends instead of fucking doing something about it. JOIN THE FUCKING ARMY ALREADY

what the hell are you on about? Do what about it? he's obviously a delusional crazy 50yo that projecting (as other have said)

311 is pretending to be ops neighbor

Consider this a lesson in dealing with crazy people

Should've just told him to go fuck himself and left

Sounds like his life went poorly and he's transferring his anger to you.

Military is just fine, but there's a million ways to succeed and the military is only one of them.

Besides being in the military means you're part of the USA killing machine. Which is fine if you 100% agree with who we are killing.