OFFICIAL DISCORD:

discord.gg/nEdP8ZM
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org
set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

GUILDS:
As if you're going to get through the fucking queue lol

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release.

SERVER RELEASES TODAY!!

OFFICIAL HYPE DISCORD:
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/29241-receiving-mutes-all-the-time/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKQ6_uGgxYJ_v48WWKhQiug7nxIrELQqyYON5lk1gfY/edit#gid=459847473
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MY TIME TO PRAY PIGSKIN, YOU GET OFF NOW

FIRST FOR WHERE THE HORDE GUILD AT

Why haven't they made another realm?

Is open season yet?

LMAO @ UR ALL LIFES

>Valkyrie crew
>chink infestation

Why are you playing on this piece of shit?

why cant i talk in /1?

>/who xiao
>11k results

>Literally dumber than a chink

How's the old server doing

They hinted at it. If this keeps up i could see it happening. But they'll never do the one thing that makes the most sense: a chinese server.
I have no idea how they can view that as "racist" but they do.

If the tweet wasn't seriously hinting at more servers, then the reason they won't make another server is because they want the most amount of fags on one server to prove a point and/or to throw shade at other private servers.

CRESTFALL WHEN

chink genocide when?

Where the bully boys at

Even after spending hours i nqueue you login to see this and realize it's going to take forever to actually level

Make a 2nd realm that's PvE when

Fuck that, ban all chinese players and give them their own server when

The entire point of their playing is to farm gold to sell it to make money to live in their chink infested hellhole.

rate my char names

Oh, neat, look at that. The last server reset deleted the entire last battleground I was in where we won by the skin of our teeth.

ded

Reminder that all of you are violating the law and that streamers streaming the game will get your nostalgiafag server shut down quicker.

Remember that it is your duty as a member of Trump's America to report these streams to the proper authorities. #MAGA!

>more chinks on horde than ally

wew

anyone else run into the bug where the dwarf hunter pet quest sends you to the night elf area?

wtf do i do now? tried abandoning it and relogging

Whose else hasn't gotten an email to confirm their account in hours?

So I don't receive account confirmation email, how the fuck do I fix that one??? I use outlook

>boss told me i dont have to come to work today
>yesterday they let me go home 1 hour earlier

Am i going to get fired

Authenticating

Disconnected from server

>rapemaster
pretty good, the rest were awful though

>willingly, unironically, literally, knowingly signing up to play WoW on a brand new server on release week

wait one week to start then maybe you'll be where you'd be without 6,000 other people camping starting zone mobs

yes, you're gonna be a NEET for the next 2 years. That's the complete vanilla experience.

Whats a good levelling build for a pally?

ret

i dont understand whats happening

reckoning build>ret>prot aoe farming>anything else

Just got DCd and trying to get back in - is it even possible to get past authenticating right now? Been spamming it for 10 minutes without a single handshaking, much less disconnect.

>he isn't waiting for crestfall.
Have fun with your chinks.

Anyone else can't login?

Freshcucks are literally waiting for hours on the login screen.

Authenticating killing me

Same

got in

Me too, but there is a 2k queue...

Did nosg pick a faction yet? I really want a pink haired gnome, but if were all going horde my options are then severely limited in making a meme character

So, undead rogue or undead warlock for maximum tryharding?

ud rogue with "lol" at the end of your name

Was thinking about Pu55y514y3r

i havent gotten the account verification email for ~5 hours now, is there anything to do about this or just wait

are you full autistic or just tryhard trolling? you know they talked to blizz before rolling into the elysium project?

I'd be really happy if the devs decide to re-release the fresh server(s) once they work out what the fuck they're doing, and all characters wiped. It's completely unfair that I got shoved into a 15k que at 18:00 on the dot then followed by d/c's ad nauseam for 12 hours. I haven't been able to successfully log in ONCE and I've been at it all day, whilst some are level 20 at this point.

Complete fucking joke of a launch.

tfw you already have 16 hours played and don't want to sleep because you will be stuck in queue f with 10k people

keep wow open and autorun in a wall

Just got a full level and Rank private from WSG :^)

Feelsgoodman

nooooo fresh was supposed to be good bross

>dumb euro in general chat on old complaining that he spent hours in queue just to find out he couldn't play his old character on the fresh server
what a fucking shmuck

>9700 online on nost pvp
damn guys dead server :// back to kronos I guess ://////////

what services do elysium offer on the cash shop

night elf sluts, hit me up

>server is fine
>play for hours
>not even laggy
>go into /nosg/, it's the end of the world and the server is the worst shit ever

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/29241-receiving-mutes-all-the-time/

Did the user who said he'll paste this into the infographic do it or what?

The starting zones aren't as bad as a lot of people think. I hit level 4 in 30 min just doing the regular quests. Level 8 in an hour. This was Tirisfal too, I can assume Durotar and especially Mulgore are better

>human
Disgusting

disgustingly hot

>finally get in
>need to go out for 3 hours

rip

thanks bb's

Not really. Looks uggo.

Kys

Actually just came up with an idea

Gonna log out, queue again and I should be fine by the time I return

u look like a fag

found your waifu

I can't seem to get one either

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKQ6_uGgxYJ_v48WWKhQiug7nxIrELQqyYON5lk1gfY/edit#gid=459847473

What the fuck does anyone need all those consumables for, what's wrong with these people?

Someone in Moonbrook is spawning an Infernal and preventing people from completing Defias Traitor.

What the fuck do I do? Am I forced to log off and hope nobody's trolling the next time I play?

Is this the "faithfully Vanilla experience" that's so dear to you people? Trolls getting an easy time with no recourse?

How could anyone possibly defend this?

I really like how alive these servers are and it's nice to play in pre-Cata environment, but in-between retarded 10 minute respawns on quest collectibles, constant server downtimes and now this shit that GM's don't care about, the vomit inducing bullshit outweighs the fun I'm having.

And there's no reason for any of it.

>Is this the "faithfully Vanilla experience" that's so dear to you people? Trolls getting an easy time with no recourse?

fuck off scrub

Then you're fucking insane, through and through.
Like check yourself into a mental hospital, seriously. I know spending a lot of time on the internet can skew your view, but behaving like this isn't normal.

Go back to retail anytime, cuckold

>camp a 10 level lower ally in a remote ass questing location just so he can't ever possibly complete it as long as you draw breath
>for absolutely no reason at all
>having tons of fun and laughs, like watching ants burn with childlike wonder

>9k queue

alright lads, i'm going out for an hour. if i come back and i've disconnected, i will actually livestream my suicide right here. that's about all, peace out

>10k people on old pvp
looks like you were wrong

>10k people on fresh

good luck logging off EVER

DELETE THIS

Wtf am i supposed to do to catch up at this point? Fucking stupid que bs

You forget that all 10k on old are chinks right now, fresh is still a white mans paradise

Wait a second why does improved frostbolt only reduces the cast time of the rank 1 frostbolt, was i rused or something? i've never played mage

>>You forget that all 10k on old are chinks right now
Actually, I've been having English-only BGs every single time since the fresh server opened.

>banning VPNs means Chinese can't play
>instead we'll allow them to make sure absolutely no one can play due to lag and queues

This is some next level server management. Wouldn't surprise me if these guys get hired by Blizzard to run Blizzard's official servers.

WELL BE RAIDING THE SAME CONTENT FOR MONTHS

>yfw a grizzly member puts an arcanite reaper in the trade window less than a DAY after the server launches

FUCKING BAN THESE FAGGOTS

Don´t you get automatic afk if you autorun against a wall too long?
Can´t test right now because i sit an a fucking 4k queue

it's a big queue

second PvP realm where

I dunno, I use a bot to avoid that.

LET ME IN YOU FUCKS I CAN ONLY PLAY TODAY THEN I HAVE TO WORK ALL WEEK

Are the starting zones still fucked?

Perfect city doesn't ex-