Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818237752
youtube.com/watch?v=SyQJ7XNQT68&feature=youtu.be&t=153
evernote.com/shard/s717/sh/8013f353-0714-48a2-9b28-7667399fd179/735241d8225a1b2e4092d208d2c30a74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Third strike is Jive speed up and with parries.

turdstrike has limbs instead of stubs tho 2bfair

the limbs in third strike are only good to build up meter

>your favorite unga bunga button
What's her name?

KUNZITE

Balrogs st.hp after the patch. I nut everytime it Crush Counters

Play BB, SFV, or GG w/me famalam

What buy?

Hey /fgg/, I asked this in the last thread, but I got no response so I'll try again. I'm trying to play Melty Blood for the first time, and I don't know how to set up the controls. This is my first time playing a fighting game on a PC, and I don't know what "Button 1", "Axis Y", etc. is supposed to correspond to on a keyboard. Btw, my keyboard is a laptop keyboard with no numpad.

EH! EH EH EH YAY EH EH EH YA YA EH. *China Vox blares in the background*.

Just play anime fighting games xD

Street fighter 5 made Juri shit.
She's a terrible character

>make dumb ass mistakes and hang yourself
>you opponent denies the runback

Now I'm only left with sodium

It corresponds to those buttons ingame
kys

pantyhose

She's a perfect secondary character.

If you dont have a pocket shoto, use her.

I thought she was mediocre in this like she was in IV

it's not nearly as good as in sf4 but i love socking mofuggas in the face with HP (4 HP in jive)

she just takes work. solid mid tier character tho

What I mean is, how do I know what "button 1" is on my keyboard?

Start on Up and press the key you want to correspond to that. It should move to the next one on input. As for which keys to make what command I have no idea since I find fighting games brutal to play on keyboard.

A is weak, B is Medium, C is heavy, D is guard/parry in Melty if that's what you're asking.

What in the world are these Coop Cup casters talking about.

S U M O S L A M
S U M O H E A D B U T T

every time i get CC'd with this button i reel back

how do I macro in fightcade? Or atleast map one function to multiple buttons?

sucks that it's a knockdown CC, really hard to get anything off it midscreen

Dizzy buffs when

ITS BARELY ALIVE
STREET FIGHTER FIVE

Why am I unable to jump out of or backdash out of a Gief spd after his vtrigger. It sucks me in, I hold up and i get grabbed. What is going on? Is this a season 2 thing?

3S crossplay between all platforms when

TEN NINE EIGHT SEVEN SIX
UPDATE THE GAME AND GET A ROOTKIT
FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE
UNINSTALL THE GAME BECAUSE ITS DONE

I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT BISON

I just think that everything people find hype about 3S is a bunch of BS that very few characters in SFV have. Which kind of just proves Daigo's point. People want their character to have broken dumb shit.

If you can get the balance right with broken shit, the game would be a success. Woshige trying to make everything neutered isn't going well with a lot of the community.

Now that doesn't mean that bitch Chun Li shouldn't get nerfed. Nobody wants her kind of bullshit. I'm talking about shit like Ryu's denjin setup that can be an instant kill. Urien's unblockables, and Makoto's stun combo that is BS. All of these characters have broken shit that makes people love about their character.

Now you have people like Xian complaining about Urien's BS, instead of asking for Capcom to make Fang's shit more powerful.

how to do sol badguy advanced combo 7? Specifically the two jumping dust part. The second one can't seem to come out, watched the preview and I don't know what im doing wrong.

I imagine to get it out after every 10th try but don't know what's going on kek

my favorite button is whatever I CC the enemy akuma with after he ex dp's and I grow a full erection between when it starts and when it ends because it takes so long

its like being in a slowmotion orgasm, you know he's about to be so god damn fucked

Then you look at how you have v-trigger and full bar so you can go ham, but you get too excited and mess up.

manage*

i think he is grabbing your prejump frames. if he keeps going for throws just throw out a 3 or 4 frame attack and interrupt

or stay away completely

is SFV still a piece of shit game?
thinking about buying it to play with my new pc

Jump in on him. Don't press buttons after Psycho Axe.

Knock him down

Beware of gimmicks

>A is weak, B is Medium, C is heavy, D is guard/parry in Melty if that's what you're asking.

That's not what I mean, I know that at least. What I mean is, what does "Button 1", "Button 2", "Button 3", "Axis X (+)", "Axis Y (-)", etc. all mean? Where do these buttons all correspond to on a keyboard? I did what you said, selected "Up", and tried to press W to set that key as "Up", but nothing changed in the drop-down menu.

Well apparently there's a glitch now where your Season 2 character will revert to Season 1 balance, so lmao.

>playing fighting games off and on since 09
>was never good
>had that brief period of wins which was solely based on Sagat's overpowered bullshit from vanilla SFIV
>game after game
>character after character
>always shit
>always resolve to take these games seriously and make them my main hobby
>always fail after countless hours of practice
>finally had enough of this shit and snap SFV disc in half
>enjoying video games again
>still enjoying FG streams
>posted in old thread after it died
>fuck that shit bro typed too much to not at least get some hate

i hate to admit it...

see instead of nerfing characters i just want to have the tools to be on even footing with them, i don't care that people want broken stuff thats near impossible to deal with just as long as i do to.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818237752

PS4 faggots will never know the joys of playing this game

there are other games that let you do that you know, where everyone has bullshit to abuse

Okay

Lmao. When does it occur

>another embarassing oversexualized fighting game for people to fap over instead of play

yeah i'm really missing out

on a side note what if they made an all male-only fighting game, i wonder how that would go over

youtube.com/watch?v=SyQJ7XNQT68&feature=youtu.be&t=153

Open the start menu and type game controllers.

click on setup usb gamepad and double click your controller. Now press a button to find out which is which.

Xinput was a mistake

I don't know but it happened to PR Rog on stream, might be random.

SFV has the best competition and therefore the most players. What's the point of playing a game that is dead?

can only see it happening if they kept the old season 1 files for shit like USF4 where you could select different version of characters

That is hilarious

>mfw I will literally never leave Bronze

what is even the point of this post

because you enjoy playing them? look at fightcade for proof

does PC GG xrd revelator not have the massive online lobby I see jiyuna use?

wanna play? i'm not great but i might be able to help you learn somethin

im in US north coast

>all female cast

One of those

They probably do keep the old balance files just in case they need to revert something if it breaks but there's probably an issue of the game reading the wrong files for some reason. Either way it's fucking stupid.

Woah now, we can't be having fun and be good at games now. Make sure you riseup# and buy the season 2 pass to keep up with the hype d00d

hol up
good hackers use it for shit like playing Season 1 mika in ranked?

will anything happen to my cfn account if i keep alt f4ing whenever i vs a laura? i just cant be bothered playing that and it doesnt take me much time to get back into queue

Wouldn't some trials completely break if they completely removed all of the S1 stuff?

oh right, so that's why they kept the files

For trials since they are lazy to put new ones

I mean, possibly, but if it's like SF4 there's a chance that you might crash the game by hitting with attacks that don't check out.

You know there is also that but I always forget about trials because lmao. It would be pretty funny if Capcom's lazy incompetence in not making new trials caused bugs like that.

Some people just really enjoy the competition.

stop being a fucking pussy

evernote.com/shard/s717/sh/8013f353-0714-48a2-9b28-7667399fd179/735241d8225a1b2e4092d208d2c30a74

max hates SFV

>>finally had enough of this shit and snap SFV disc in half

Everyone hates SFV

I don't mind playing but only the lord can help me and that's after I'm dead child.

Also I generally hate ranked so I don't play ot enough.

you should play SFV, it's A LOT easier than SF4 ever was no joke

i wish I could refund my sfv but I got it for free.

t. laura main

Pussy.

You don't a video game you hate

Maybe you could check her frame data and learn how to fight against her. Guaranteed that you're letting her get away with lots of unsafe/minus stuff.

fuck no i don't play that dumb bitch. but instead of quitting out against her like a shitter i learned how to fight her, now i get immense satisfaction after i smash every dumbass who picks top tier

don't get me wrong im not saying thats what i want, i was only commenting on what said. honestly i prefer the game to be balanced and not have bullshit. for instance my main is karin a lot of people were pissed at her nerfs but i was ok with them i just have to learn to utilize her weapons in a new way. i love how the game changes and as the game progresses you can't just get complacent.

i was only saying that in a hypothetical world where broken shit was what people wanted this is how i would want it done.

its been snapped

i already know how to fight her it doesnt remove the fact u have to make guesses still

talk to me when u get diamond kid

>u have to make guesses still

Like against every character in one way or another.

>talk to me when u get diamond kid

Post a video of you losing to Laura

i refuse to believe a diamond player is a big enough bitch to actually alt f4 against a certain character. if its true, you are pathetic and i assume you play urien cammy or ken and complain about lauras still

>background of character select is literally the wrestling stage from ttt2.
>LoL champs are characters.
>SF4 loading screen
Well, it is chinese.

うぁtぢぢょうじゅstかllめふぁっごt?

That's basically what Daigo said. It's not his opinion that matters, it's that people prefer broken games or rather games that make your character feel strong. That's the history of competitive fighting games.

For example, he thinks personally that Super SF2 is the more balanced and polished game, but the playerbase loved ST despite it having more bugs. It was the faster game with more BS.

Vampire Hunter was popular because every character had so much BS. 3S has a lot of BS and people love that game more compared to the patched version that came right after. It's not a coincidence that people find Urien in SFV fun.

If Capcom can find a way to just buff characters, but at the same time achieve a great balance, it would be more popular than the current SFV.

what the fuck is the 3s tournament

why cant they stick on 1 screen

playoffs = 1v1 only, anchor of each team

べかうせてぇれいsぃけ10おrそてあmspぁいんgあってぇさめちめ

Just finished translated this and you're disgusting.

Late night PSN XrdR anyone? U.S. west

sell it to a nigger/spic

is there a single Ibuki that knows how to do anything besides crossup attempt into lp mp hp command grab over and over and over

and over and over and over
then they throw ex kunais to try and catch you walking forward

then they do lp mp hp command grab over and over and over and over

i don't even lose to it, in fact i win against every ibuki i fight but im still fucking mad when i win. what kind of character is that

Sure, I'll play. It's been quite some time

honestly i think the bigger issue isn't that people want their characters to feel strong its that losing hurts, and the skill levels of most players especially in sf is low. a lot of people aren't willing to learn or don't have what it takes so they rely on gimmicks its no coincidence that everyone gravitates towards shotos because its well known they are good for beginners but still top tier.

if the community was more high level we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now, i think what needs to happen isn't nerfs its encouraging playing better and being open minded and actively trying to learn how to play fighting games because honestly like 90% of the people that play are bronze. thats a really telling statistic i think.

I wish sfv copied the 3S aesthetic (I think that's the right word). I really like the "feel" of the game. Never played it seriously though.

i dont know what this means