>CASH FOR (CL)(J)UNKERS

>FREE MONEYS AND INCENTIVES FOR NEW CARS

>REBATES

gov completely fucked us on purpose
again

THE EPA IS NEVER GOING AWAY

CASH FOR CLUNKERS PART 2 TRUMPABOOGALOO IS COMING

IF ALL YOU HAVE IS $500 FOR A CAR THE BUS IS FOR YOU

ITS OBAMAS FAULT THAT SOMEONE WOULD RATHER GET MORE MONEY FOR THEIR CAR THAN LESS

>TRUMP VOTERS IN A NUTSHELL

could he Make Automibiles Great Again?

will we be able to have fun stuff like we did before the dark ages?

another thread with people shit talking Cash4Clunkers when they dont know what it is

this is hilariously depressing

They're 300€ in my country :^)

enlighten us

>wow how dare someone give up their clunker for more than i would lowball them so they could get a nice new car

ITT: triggered

>Allow people with perfectly good cars and a few bucks to trade up on the condition that their old car is destroyed, wiping out the bottom end of the used car market.

Great way to cripple the lowest earners and prevent them from working, travelling and pulling themselves out of poverty, Obongo!

you act like it took out a bunch of shitboxes when it didnt

it was mostly shitty SUVs and trucks

proofs?

things that never happened

if youre poor as fuck and had a 10 mpg SUV or truck then youre already fucking up as that was what was mostly traded in

I have the full list of every vehicle traded in

takes a google to find

the burden of proofs on you

>Obama creates subprime bubble worse than the housing market.
What did he mean by this?

dont care if youre too lazy to use google

if you actually cared youd do that

They still are in Europe.
The old Volvos and BMWs come to mind first. Everything that is not the powertrain will be broken most of the time, but will almost always get you to your destination. Might not be the fastest nor the most comfortable ride of your life, but it's still a car that gets the job done.

Pic related was my last Volvo, a 2.3 litre NA powerhouse with a mind blowing 116hp, probably like 16hp to the rear wheels.
The thing had 700k on the clock and the clock had stopped along with the rest of the gauges probably back in the 90's. Paid 400€ for the piece of shit, had it for 2 years and didn't even bother to do any timing maintenance done, just chucked in new oils and a filter when i got it and that was about it for my maintenance for the next 2 years aside for one alternator that decided to kill itself in my yard.

>People don't buy GM shit
>Bail them out with taxpayer money
>People still won't buy GM shit
>Literally pay people to buy GM shit to keep it afloat

what did he mean by this?

Pic related was another 400€ car, a 1988 BMW 520 powered by the ever feisty M20B20 6 cylinder engine with a gut wrenching 129hp, of which was probably 110 were left if even that, of which probably 10 reached the rear wheels.
On the plus side, it had a proper LSD which guaranteed hektik sideways action during the winter.
It also had a banging shifter knob.

I put about 3k KM on the clock of the thing before trading it for a bigger BMW, never failed me nor did it ever complain about anything.
8/10, would own again.

I bought my first 3 cars for 800 Mapletokens over the last 4ish years. You just gotta believe user. Also buy a toolbox.