/lidg/ - Let It Die General

Previous thread: >How do I unlock\find______?
i.imgur.com/GQrXGRU.gif

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Team
California, get your dev raids while you still can

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]
So are various other quests, including but not limited to brainshroom and fish gathering, Reversal Tuber mk1 killing, and killing enemies with lightning weapons.

first for i love you guys

If the banshee isn't you're waifu
you're waifu is a shit

Stop saying our TDM Team is only California. You can add it to the list of Ohio and Chile, but don't outright remove the teams we've been using since the beginning.

Getting ready to go from 37 to 40, but don't have too many resources on me at the moment, which floors actually get there, or do you have to go around?

Been grinding for Serial Killer for 3 days and so far my 4-star haul is

3x Heavy tank
3x Judges Gavel
2x Maintenance Crew
1x Payback

I'll get it soon right guys?

what does gavel do?

100% more damage on down attack, which I assume means stomps and maybe the knife down stab

alright bros
i'm here
i made it
floor 40
and i'm terrified
what should i be ready for

I'm at F25 and facing two boss floors SHIMEMENO and OSHIMI. I assume one is coen and one is Jindie? I want to rush F31 and hoping to get Masamune BP. what's the fastest/shortest route to get to F31?

You have to do both of them, but not necessarily in one go in order to unlock the path to an elevator.

Anything important I need a Milk Greens for?

sorry senpai, i just copied the last OP
if you want to make addendums you should do it before a general hits page 10

Eventually yes, max level stuff sometimes requires random metal along with their red metals

My alien roadster helm needs 3 black milk just to get to +3

how many raids do i need to win in this TDM fight to get rewards?

Shieeet. Oh well. Gonna go nuts on the shrooms then. the Tier 2 iron +4 works for both bosses?

So does the radio only play music in the waiting room? Honestly my only complaint about the game has been the music has been absolutely the worst of the worst shit ever. Can I listen to radio songs outside of the waiting room?

When I first fought them that's about all I used, yeah. Had to slow + sting, but it wasn't too bad.

You need to win 1 to get a reward. The amount you receive from winning the fight depends on how many points you score for your team during the fight. In the Ohio vs. Michigan war, I scored ~3300k points and got 41k KC and Lithium, along with 2 death metals.

brilliant
ill keep fighting dirty brazilians then

>Haters use Slowshroom
>Either you move really slow or they move Sanic fast
Haters can't actually use mushrooms can they?

Do you get more points if you win vs higher ranks? This is too slow at low ranks

Jesus you got 330,000 points?

they can if it recovers their health

they eat animals anyway

Just joined Cali. And while the dev raids are good. The variety for expeditions is terrible. Im lucky to get a page full of players and half of em are in Ikegra

>Hater kills tuber
>Hunting tuber quest reads the kill as if I did it
Does that mean kill everything quests are fixed?

no

Hahahahaha

Does anyone know where Vol3 Page 1 is?
I looked online and it said lv22 but I looked all over the place for like 10 mins and couldnt find the page.

>implying cartwheel black girl isn't GOAT
She's even better with special forces pants.

What mushrooms stun GOTO-9? Also is it true gambleshrooms turn him into a frog or is that bullshit?

Of course it's bullshit.

For the scythe, do you have the Good/perfect them all, are misses acceptable or not

Crushroom, Stingshroom, and gambleshroom. Be sure you give him time to eat them instead of focusing you.I think every other shroom heals him.

i had some misses and still got it

Which floor leads to elevator from 29F Hashidaka? Orange?

>Got tier 5 yesterday
>Feeling of accomplishment
>Finish playing for the day and don't even mind cleaning my money
>Sleep on top of 60k spl
>Wake up
>0 raids
I love t5 already. You guys are too kind.
Let me send naked people to you, you gorgeous bastards

Guardshrooms also stun

Oh

Is this a California thing?
Ever since I reached T5 I can't leave my waiting room for 5 minutes without being raided 20 times.

Yeah, Cali.
I want my death shekels, dev raids and all that.
Even if that means beating my region senseless in fights

Look user.
If I see a Cali player who if I win will give me like 21k money and 18k SP Im going to raid him.

I'm only at 530~fight points against BRs, but i can't fucking find any.

Where's all the BRs at?

I had to pull BRs off my random list to get my wins

Why can't I raise my TDM rank any higher? Do I have to kill more bosses or something.

shit I dunno if I should upgrade this

the rest of Candol wolf I have upgradable doesnt really feel worth it

Why not join cali instead? I did so yesterday, and i always got 1-2dev raids/opening the random menu.
Max your freezer with 5* and you're good

>try to finally give in and switch to California
>have to wait 12 hours before switching teams

is this because I took place in a fight recently? Or is it a sign that I'm making the wrong decision

That's what i've been doing for the past 2.5 hours, but i've only found two on my random list so far.

Isn't the game supposed to pick a random BR for you or did they change it? I remember only having one person available at a time during a fight.

Upgrade your base, freezer slots, prison toilets ect

I think durability rating goes up on legs from +3 to +4, not sure on third form equipment though. Hit the right stick and see

it does I already have +4 motocross pants

It was supposed to give you a Fight tab with the one-player-on-a-list that you remember, but it sometimes decides you don't get to fight anyone anymore.

What else uses reversal other than the burner?

It's a sign that you shouldn't be a bandwagon cuck and just stick with your local team even if they're shit.
t. New Jersey

FUCK! It's like there's no Brazillians left on this planet. I need my goddamn death shekels.

Thanks for the response though, dude.

Any place i can farm hovering metal? Wanna get that sexy maxed sniper rifle

I've got passing memory of a room in Crowley's area with 3 hover tubers crashing down from a ceiling, but there's the gauntlet in the floor before Crowley (Hashidaka?) that drops 3 hover tubers right next to the up escalator.

Hades Knight leggings

yeah hashidaka, defeat 3 S tubers, and 3 hover tubers drop down, can run back to the elevator and repeat

If you care, the scythe and some Jackal gear.(yo-yo and a head I think)

Thanks.

>start war
>do a few runs for brazil
>switch teams to california and do nothing

???

is it me or the devs mistakenly swapped the priest and knight leggings? Cuz I got the feeling the priest leggings belong to the knight set...

some fucking platinum rank guy has fucked up my base every day for 3 days in a row, gungho pls

that reminds me, I'll have to upload my frankensteiner glitch where the dead bodies just kept sliding forwards and no-clipped

I was expecting you to fall through the world

I just can't stop playing. I am beyond hooked.

I've come to terms that once you finish the tower it becomes an equaling addicting mobile game. Every hour I log on to send out fresh hunters, buy bullet metal, buy 5* materials, and kill goto a couple of times.

My entire weekend is broken into one hour segments.

you didn't look everywhere otherwise you would have found it
it's in one of those round rooms, it's in the middle of the room just laying on top of a curb of something circular, I can't remember what they're actually called
it's definitely in Kawabe

mfw I aggro the entire floor's screamers and take them all out with one moto pyscho rage

>combat is clunky
>deaths are cheap
>awful grind
Yet I can't stop playing. It's unexplainable.

When are the deaths cheap? Like when the floor beaks underneath you kind of cheap or something else?

deaths are cheap when I miss my spacing or dodge wrong

isnt that your fault?

I was going to say the game feels really great imo. The hitboxes seem amazing so far.

Hello, I am willing to trade my mom for bullet metals, she's a good worker and can cook tasty meals, price negotiable.
Fucking bullet metals, I swear to God, I love this game but the grind is some serious autist level...

I know this is my fault for flipping out after the attempted suplex turned into a Frankensteiner ceiling bash, but it still fuckin stings.

Just resign yourself to hourly log-ons for the secret shop. Least painful way.

>most of tier 1 and 2 gears lower your cutting resistance down to -15%
>instantly gibbed by machetefaggot hunters with a single 3 hit combo
>the only armor set that gives cut resist are priest and trucker
>they look like ass

ITS NOT FAIR

i didn't know you had infinite swings with the rapier?

It goes up to 7 if you can time your R2s right. For players this timing is difficult and variable and generally leads to a hole in the combo where AI can roll out, while the AI does it perfectly every time and it's a full 7-hit combo that perfectly tracks. It's why faggots send hunters with rapiers if they actually want a chance at killing you, and irons/flame wands if they just want to burn your gear and piss you off.

i've heard a lot about raiper haters

and now i truly understand why they are despised

I mean, it's not really the rapier that's fucked there. It's the attempted sneak attack turning into a Frankensteiner because of stairs (annoying), the Frankensteiner then hitting the ceiling and canceling, alerting the hater to my presence (bug), then the combo knocking me down a drop, then the hater dropping on top of me before I recovered, then dodging at first possible opportunity not being fast enough to get away because of said stun - not a bug, but seriously pretty fucked that it's possible.

That doesn't even showcase the classic rapier 7 hit murder combo.

Mario-ing enemies is useful though

So, I wasn't paying attention to fights with my old state and I'm not sure how to best milk being a Califag traitor.

Do I have to raid the team that the fight is with?
I can't get a BR to show up at all, and on the rescue tab, it's the usual thing of someone else pulling the raid first and you can't do it.

Supposedly FL is coming up next, and I have a few FL raids down.

>I can't get a BR to show up at all,
because they've all been raided to the point where there is nothing to take from them maybe

>tfw machete is so good, but... my fave weapon is hammer.

Do other weapons start feeling more fun if i rank up my mastery of them like the buzzsaw? Is that fun later on?

Also I find two handed weapons more hindersome compared to one-handed.

poor dirty weebs

You can hold the pickaxe's main swing when you level up the mastery.

It makes the timing easier, you can stall until someone is dumb enough to come closer.

And it has hyper-armor, or whatever it was called in DS, in the swing. My current mastery on the Steel Axe does not, so until I prove otherwise I like the Pickaxe.

Low floors don't have much variety to the weaponry, and two handed weapons are always cumbersome there. But eventually, weapons like the spear and katana appearand work very well despite being two handed, and the giant two handed axe generally just mutilates bosses when upgraded to the right tier

what's the difference between premium decals and regular ones

Premium can't be lost. You can take them off, let a fighter die and be lost with them, get kidnapped, whatever, they're yours forever.

Regulars are lost in all the above situations.

>tfw only one day pass left
Captain or UD better come through for me tomorrow

>And it has hyper-armor, or whatever it was called in DS
You can't be serious, this has been a terminology used since fighting games
The more you know!

raid him back and rank him down

I don't play fighting games, so my awareness of the term only goes back to Demons Souls discussion.

Huh. Cool, I guess.