Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhEqyWVcduY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Dreg butts

dead thread
dead game
dead orbit
guardian we need your help...

Threadly reminder to report, ban, mute, kick, and blacklist Joff and Joff Posters.

>inb4 Joff Defense Force
>inb4 /fanfiction/
>inb4 Damage Control

Year one meme

What do you guys think is the best machine gun for crucible currently?

Are any of the new thunderlords any good?

Ps4

High imp MG are the best for crucible right now as they have more range and 3 head shots kill.
The new Lords are technically shit as they didn't get the category wide MG stability buff which sucks to shit when it eventually cycles the fire rate up. Just use Thunderlord.

7th for furry pride

8th for SEX WITH YELLOWTEACUP!!!!!!!

What is your favorite strike, /dg/?

So how do grenades work in Airborne? Does it get the boost when I throw while jumping, or when it does the actual damage and I just have to keep hovering for the duration?

Literally nobody hates Devil's Lair.

Jump so it explodes while you're midair for the damage boost.

Dankblade and Devils Lair.

Explosion counts. Throw, jump, watch scatters with bloom annihilate an entire mob of psions.

As a void warlock using Ophidian aspect that doesn't use shotguns (Mainly use fusion rifles I admit and Palindrome/scout/pulse), what would be the optimal perks to use in the Void tree? Also yes, I know I'm gimping myself by not using shotguns at all.

I've been going with Armor and agility but perhaps it would be more beneficial to go raw armour? Also a bit uncertain whether I should go Vortex or Shatter, what melee perk to choose and whether to go ETV, Bloom or Vortex Mastery.

I hate rahool so much

I will never ever get nothing manacles, bad juju or anything I want

I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH YELLOWTEACUP!!!!!!!

Feces-Based UTI's.

i said cuddle. ytc is for cuddles and love ONLY!!!!!!!

>Only Awoken are capable of being Cryptarchs

Humans BTFO?!

Fuck the meta, use whatever you want.
Fuck agility on warlocks, you won't be jumping around like a faggot anyways, especially with a fusion. Run max Armor and Recovery.
I usually use Lance or shatter, but that's preference honestly. Shatter is the most foolproof option.
Use Lifesteal on your melee, and for the last column use bloom for PvE and that thing that starts life regen on grenade or super kills in PvP.
And in case you didn't know, only use Scatters with nothing manacles, if you can aim those you'll get kills out the ass. Otherwise run Axions, either the enemy has to run and you shoot him in the back, or he decides to engage with his shield almost gone.

Fallen saber is the only correct answer

Thanks, I'll try that. I admit I never liked using shotguns, there's just no satisfaction to use them for me. It's just... Rush and slide or jump and onepop them from afar with matador.

It works of course and I don't blame people for doing it, though I do hate those that only use shotguns and never use primaries; still, I can hardly fault people for using what's currently considered the best. Luckily enough, fusion rifles, especially Telesto, are good at fucking shotgun rushers over at least.

So glad they finally fixed the teleporting shank. Can't count the times i've seen him go "Nothin personnel kid" on some oblivious rando's tether.

Shotguns can be incredibly satisfying, especially against bad players. Nothing like winning a 3v1 by straight out murdering one guy, confusing the second and shooting him in the back and pulling a bait&switch on the last one.
>Telesto
Remember that part where i said "fuck the meta"? I'll take it back, that trading machine is garbage. I admit it's fun, but if you want to be competitive with fusions you should maybe try Plan C at least. Non exotic options are the pre-RoI FWC and DO vendor fusions if you've got those, right now Saladman's Vigil, 77 Wizard, Panta Rhei are solid.

Nah, Telesto isn't supposed to be used for trading but rather for setting up or for a surprise engagement before jumping away. I use other fusion rifles as well but Telesto isn't meant to be used like a normal fusion rifle; gotta abuse the fact that you can shoot it on the ground or walls for example just as they come for you or jump towards you.

Also works wonder on revives too since the majority of the damage comes from the detonation which generally happens after the revive buff is gone. Gotten a few double kills that way.

>playing strikes with randoms
>they send me a message that im going to fast and i should wait

What the fuck is this shit

YIFF IN HELL FURFAG

>tfw when randoms stay in the commons on Nexus killing stuff for reasons
>tfw slaughter 100+ enemies by myself and get to the boss room
>they immediately both die to first wave of adds
>complete the strike solo in 9 minutes
>tfw reading message "y no u rez us scrub"

>rush ahead cause i feel like working medals
>they die, no joke, 37 times trying to catch up to me
>decide that waiting will get me literally nowhere at this point
>go into boss room
>they die to the psions before valus even pops out of his door
>every 30 seconds or so i see one of them rez and immediately charge to try and melee him for some fucked up reason
>basically solo the entire encounter
>get my rewards and leave
>half a second afterwards i'm getting spambotted calling me a noob and the other guy is asking why the hell didn't i slow down and help them and how they got no medals and blah blah blah
>just told him i figured they'd catch up
>all i get back is "how?"
They were 400's with fucking trial gear i assume came from a sherpa or some shit. Its like randoms lose more brain cells on an curve every day now.

Is there anything outside felwinter? i figured something would be there since its a quite a large unused area

Snow.

Honestly, I feel like most that have trials gear are just baddies that win due to side weapons; I've met way too many that solely use their side weapons and then are complete garbage without them. If they don't get to use their snipers or shotguns, they are horseshit that can't aim for shit.

Partly why I look forward to the upcoming Shotgun nerfs, not that I think Shotguns are OP except for perhaps range with Matador/PC+1 but the huge amount of salty tears that'll create will be enjoyable. I predict a large amount of people will stop being able to reach lighthouse the moment you make shotguns and snipers shit so they instead have to rely on other weapons.

Though they honestly should buff primaries rather than nerf side weapons; though I would also welcome an increase in spawn timer for side weapon ammo box in trials.

Any Boners up for fucking about in Skirmish?
I'm trying to git gud.

Stop it now

Lady Efreedeet hosts Iron banner in the second area of Felwinter

you still on?

Aksis P1 anybody?

Devils Lair remastered and Phogoth original

The Shadow Theif (Taniks)
It has the best fucking soundtrack in the game, imo. And the dialogue and Taniks himself are all pretty cool. Definitely my favourite.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhEqyWVcduY

I'll be back on soon. 15ish minutes.

How damn fast are you guys going? My avg for strikes are usually between 9-11 minutes. And that's because I try to kill every damn enemy in the strike cause I'm a whore for points. Some people do lag behind but they usually catch up or just get teleported to the boss encounter. Never gotten any messages. Am I going relatively slow?

>9-11

Guardians confirmed terrorists

I was just gonna say 10mins but couldn't remember much end screens with 10mins but could remember 7, 8, 9 and 11.

>remaking my Titan
>Gatewatch and Fieldplate looks tanky but not overdesigned
I'm just gonna keep loads of these sets for whenever I want to look cool, I guess.

hopefully they get the legendary upgrade like the stuff that came forward in the Dawning. I really missed the robe style of warlock chestpiece with the popped collar from Y1.

Why are you using a name and trip while not looking for a game?

Anyone for Skirmish?

Did I hear a raid summons?

Hey /dg/
new to this game, got the complete edition for ps4
Do I need a playstation plus account to do any of the Rise of Iron stuff? I know I can't do strikes n'shit without ps+, so I just wanna know if I gotta spend more money.

We could also do raid. Only if we get more people down to clown.

Is there anyone down for Wotm?
Trials?
Anything at all?

You can play all of the campaigns without ps plus

Hm. Does it activate after doing Taken King Missions?
Currently Fellwinter Peak has nothing on it.

You have to be level 40

The Hero Formula with Zen Moment, Braced Frame/Hammer Forged, and Firefly

keep or infuse?

i have a 389 titan i havent run it on yet

>Non-meta guns

LOL?

Could play Crucible in like 40 mins or so. I don't think I'm nearly good enough for Trails. Especially cause I'm bad with even a Shotgun. Snipers are just completely out of the window. Unless you're not expecting top tier plays and just want to do the bounties.

>wanna play destiny with friends
>blackout somehow completely kills my console
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw when randoms stay in the commons on Nexus killing stuff for reasons
It's a good place to grind out weapon rampages for the weekly.

>389
Something something not 400 yet.
I can take you through. Just have to find more of our Boner brethren.
2/6 for raid.

I'm cool with Just bounties. But we'd need a third. If we can't get another one or get tired of it, we can just Crucible.

Ah. that would do it.
Thanks. If I had a picture of your waifu I would post it as a reward. Unfortunately, such knowledge is lost to me. I only have this humble Pacha.
Looks like I got a lot of bounties to do.

But Pacha is my waifu

Stop avatar fagging

Sounds great. I'll be on in like 40 mins or so. Gotta do some stuff real quick.

Also, I'm not great at Crucible so if you find people for Trials, just go for it.

nothing to worry about, welcome to destiny

I'd be willing to raid if we can get 3 more

Take your time fampai. I've got hours to kill.

>all of my GT isn't in the post

What the hell

>ftw to intelligent to raid

This needs to stop.

If the blackout doesn't kill my consoles again sure
>not "too raid"

3/6 for Boner raid shenanigans.
>wtf not smrt enough to raid with me

fug

Is it habbening?

StraidLost Idiot?

4/6 Might be habbening.
You down for raid, Stray?

up to you
my lights are flickering every few min and earlier a blackout happened that killed my xbone and PS4 temporarily

Tenuous 5/6. Join you fucks.
And to that guy with the 389 Titan, what's your tag?

hmmmmmm do i want to get turbo aids hmmmmmm

6/6. All Boners file in.

I'll be on in maybe 15 minutes, getting myself some late breakfast

JOIN
NOW

EAT
LATER

I WANT TO HAVE SLOW, PASSIONATE SEX WITH YELLOWTEACUP!!!!!!!

Someone said these are obtainable again?

just going to wait by my golden age mech and smoke this golden age cigarette

someone lied

@164970108
shit in your dickhole

>KY Sex Press

They went away?

I'm online, famalam

____________no_______

They went rare after Dark Below launched along with most Vanilla items

5/6. farris is fat and we need our mysterious sixth.

SUMMONING DANIEL

UnderwearThief

I want the New Monarchy shaders, red and white is my shit. Which packages are the best to get it in? Does it matter?

>colt joins the party

new monarchy packages