/ss13g/ - Spessman on a Spess Station General

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>we came to terms with the futility of life and accepted the sweet embrace of death
>that's all!

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=5734
github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/22203
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3424&p=17839#p17839
youtu.be/AguPH0XBxdw
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/37
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/73
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/51
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for hi

that shit with the honk mechs was the most obnoxious thing in a while

Honk.

Fun round, pAI tank squad best squad

>two non-antags join an antag to destroy everyone's round end with three honk mechs
ban
when

fifth for praise the mother spirit

god damnit i wanted a happy ending not being TURNED INTO A MONKEY

PAI TANK

They're pretty overpowered honestly. Every person in that room was armed, and I was on the floor before I even realized the clown squad had made it in.

I thought griff was permitted only after round end information appeared????

BRILLIANT

It was meme'd into being.

You're asking for a deadmin.

HONK mechs are allowed to griff whenever they want, and there is nothing you can do to stop them.

>clown squad
>as in a parody of a death squad
>a death squad inconveniencing mean (not even killing) is griff

BUT DUDE THEY'RE THERE FOR FUN WHY DON'T YOU HAVE EARMUFFS THE ENTIRE ROUND LUL ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

GO BACK TO BAY LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Are you mad that you died

>griff is limited to killing

It's not griff if the admins do it

>be xenobiologist
>don't know what the fuck i'm doing
>feed monkeys to slimes
>they dont grow
>feed two more monkeys to each slime
>they're still just glowing
>see a borer egg and grab it because I need an adult
>don't know what to do with it
>click self
>eat it
>admin tells me i fucked up
>fuck with the slimes a little more
>someone says botany is full of slimes
>THIS IS MY MOMENT
>grab fire extinguisher
>run to botany
>fucking bird opens door and says something about them being magic slimes
>don't listen cause he's a fucking bird
>slime crits me in 0.0001 picoseconds
>succumb
>close byond
>cry

If it's any consolation, chiki made the decision to JUST END IT because you made him realize that he wanted to be with all his dead friends
unfortunately by the time I gave you all the shit to make you understand in your monkey state the round had ended, ah well.
Thanks for the great round.

I feel like your anger about dying would be better suited in a call of duty game.
This is a roleplaying game, we typically put what's funny before """""""""winning"""""""""".

Right back at ya, man. You made my mostly idle round a lot more interesting.
The Mother Spirit would be glad to have his company, and to know he would be happier in the company of those he loved.

also that heart is gay as fuck and i should've noticed it earlier thanks for the sandwiched

B-but that thing on the bottom left is not an ice cream sandwich
RUINED

>tfw I had a dream in which I joined the game as asisstand on alt account and after 10 minutes of pretending I'm new to don't get bannu I realise I'm changeling and that I'm on my main account because I don't even have alt and everything is going to shit and there are breaches everywhere and I'm dying of suffocation in bar

It's a food delivery bag full of 20 more ice cream sandwiches

nobody died to a mech, what happened is that people got 5 minute black screen without moving, or hearing, just vibrating there.

nobody died, it's just unfunny to not be able to do anything; people get banned for being kidnapped and left to rot in parts of the station; sure it was at the final moments of the round, but it was not the end yet

I feel as if you're a self-centered asshole.

I think the guys in the mechs are self centered assholes

Mechs are for people with ego issues after all

send help
how do I fix this?

You got meta-banned, congrats

Avada best Slut

If a borer could crawl inside your ass, could it give you ability's to make atmos altering farts?

Where are the logs?

i never deserved to tell headless jokes all round stuck in some headless scientists back pack

toggle on/off chemical usage for jetpack, glorious merging of poo decals, ability to unlock super fart mutation and the ass can re-grow, but having it cut off disables the borer

New round starting

OP.

>tfw borer doesnt have the ability to set up a mobile egg laying nest by slipping inside a waifu her groin

>borer crawls into waifu groin
>controls her by wiggling and giving her pleasure when she does something good and giving her pain when she does something bad

Oh my

Avada I know this is you because of the bad English. It should be "inside a waifu's groin" stop putting the her, it's not correct English.

MrPain btfo killette on forums, killette confirmed to have killetted himself

SPEEDY SPEED BOY

So was the engine worth coming out to the outpost with us?

>Get spaced by a clown and his 'bodyguard' IAA
>After 20 minutes, drift into a shuttle with a shuttle destination disk, cool something new
>Clown calls the emergency shuttle because he feels like it
>Eventually drift back after 12 and a half minutes
>Hit the derelict tele, get back to arrivals and sit on a pod
>Trade my now useless shuttle destination disk for a cake
>When we land, offer my cake to another pod dweller, the janitor
>Instead, they wordlessly chop at me with a banana esword

This community is so engaging and fun to play with

Neat.
You only need 60 of them to equal the power output of an actual engine.

s-sarcasm?

Yes, it was fun.

It's enough to power 1/3 of the station, good enough for me.

Where is the best point to reroute disposals to the shard or an empty room?

>Hippie imported admin SecretoftheShapka gets deadmined on fucking HIPPIE and tries to reapply

hippiestation.com/showthread.php?tid=5734

Why hasn't Pomf deadmined this nigger already? Our other admins are largely more competent than him

>every single lewd post is by avada
Sutch a life on a roleplaying game with the ability to play as female in a community where lewd stuff comes by occasionally

It's like I'm playing on one of those listed russian servers that only have that one guy on, who gets a hardon for killing and doesn't know how to use chat

Couldnt you ask any other Scientist for help or something? Youknow teach you how to grow slimes and handle the slugs correctly?

So, the fallout server?

>Only 2 or 3 people playing
>Admins don't know english
>The only person who's actually active is a guy in the corner of the map, making an autismfort in full advanced enclave power armour, hoarding all the loot

science is grand powergay the job, any other scientist will think you're a ling/vamp/tator just waiting to meme them as soon they step in xenobio to help you

>science is grand powergay the job
>tfw actually have a note saying if i keep powergaming as scientist i get a job ban
Any scientists who doesnt shit on your method or is actually curiouse about your autism is a ling for sure. But if you show you dont know what you are doing i can bet people would help you. I would, thats why im so mutch a victim of lings and vampires

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS!!!! GO BACK TO TG!!!!

github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/22203

>''combat'' tentacles
Oh Boy.

grow a dick

oh boy another fucking vaguely Thing-related upgrade that nobody is going to take because the game mode still revolves around being a guy who revives himself with his fucking mcguffin parapen dick
COOL!!

Stop roleplaying.

YEAH BUT WE GET SUPER COOL STUFF TOO. LIKE CLOWNS ARENT ALLOWED TO BE ANTAGS ANYMORE, THATS PRETTY COOL.

They can totally still be antags

BLASMA :DDDD

>Normal clown
>Allowed to lube and be annoying under threat of jail

>Antag clown
>Allowed to lube and be annoying and is now valid as fuck.
>Can't even defend self with a toolbox or flash.

Remove intigracy, there's a reason why Veeky Forums doesnt want him.

Lubing is a lynching in both situations. They don't magically know you're an antag

but he do a splode when he shoot the gun it es fahnny joek
u're heepe grief go now thankyou

It fucks up way more shit than guns, intig just hasn't ever played the game and doesn't know this.

LOL

yeah good job probe want your fucking taint spit-shined too

Normal clowns can be round-endingly annoying. For some reason.

AHAHAHAHA

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3424&p=17839#p17839

because this is an open-ended sandbox game and at one point in the distant past the community wasn't made up entirely of hormonal gay kids with sand in their cunts

>Not understanding that people just want easier valids on antags

People will always vote for whatever gets them the easiest way to kill people, plus its obvious that over half the people voting think it only effects guns like morons too.

And if you guys are only running off server votes now, then where is 64x64 :^)

where's your fucking saccharine effortpost you queer? I thought you were the relatable gamer

Regards, clewn.

>do you want the role 99% of players don't play to be nerfed for no reason Y/N

Good poll

>n-no the votes don't count they're not TRUE clown players

AAHAHAHAHA

>I ESPECIALLY would never kill someone non-antag "because I could"
>Crits a guy just because he could

Killette you're a shitter plain and simple. You've been playing for years and still accumulate notes and bans, you should understand the rules by now.

yeah you're right let's make the game as bland and one-dimensional as possible it's better for roleplay

Get an admin to run a poll asking if you should be banned. Seeing as most players probably won't recognize you and have no logical reason to want you banned, it should fail, right? Come on, there are admins on right now. Ahelp it.

Okay then, bring back 64x64 if votes are all that matter.

>votes don't count unless they're for my nigger boyfriend's EPIC pull requests and in our favor
funny laugh o ho ho

64x64 REVERT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH OPINIONS HOLY SHIT YOU'RE PLAIN RETARD

If you view clowning to be a snore if it doesn't end in shuttle calls, that says something about you I think.

Then again clowns tend to be pissy bitches when their gay shite gets shut down, the Dead Sea flows every time in deadchat. I expected nothing less.

Did the 64x64 poll have a favourable outcome? Yes or no?

Is your argument that all polls are law?

I don't view clowning as boring no matter what happens because clown is the goof job for goof rounds. Anybody who cries about dying as a clown is a fucking sickening faggot and needs their teeth kicked in.

youtu.be/AguPH0XBxdw

I said that was wrong, but there's a huge difference between kill and a guy who needs 0 medical attention. He was not helpless and killed me, then ahelped when he couldn't keep my brain in a MMO suffering as a trophy

ss13.moe/index.php/poll/37
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/73
ss13.moe/index.php/poll/51

Cmon intig, step it up. If you keep going like this you may have to admit your shitty change is entirely because you got your feelings hurt by an antag clown killing you.

Stop RPing.

FUCK off trolls

Diona almost quite literally can not die to brute
No broken bones or bleeds, even being put into critical by an axe would last about as long as a teaser shot before they got back up at full health.

Does that make it right? Eh, not my call

b-but muh burn damage!

>Justifying putting someone in crit because "he'll just heal"

How do you not see this is shitter behaviour?