gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkUSBr1vhLo
guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/29329236-nsfwlooking-for-erp-on-na-or-eu-tributes-taking-pics-your-character
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute op :3

Comfy femsuras napping peacefully.

Taking a nice walk through the beautiful sylvari starting area with one's loved one.

Charr dick suddnely exploding, barbs acting as shrapnel

#killallrats

They put good work into the starting area, it has a lot of variety and really feels like its own place.

yeah it is very peaceful and beautiful, i like it a lot

GW1 human architecture and culture matches GW2's (though more lenient and less instigated/threatened in the second game)
GW1 norn architecture and culture matches GW2's (watered down thanks to Anet but still intact and explained by Jormag attacking and forcing some cultural shifts)
GW1 asura architecture and culture matches GW2's (more technologically advanced but what you can expect from an already intellectual race in GW1 after 250 years of progress)
GW1 sylvari didn't exist but have their own identity after ruining the story for the others
GW1 charr architecture, culture, and even physiological features do not match in GW2 x (from literal straw and wood huts to metal deathstar, from actual war race to gender neutral lapdogs sitting on their assholes while ghosts and shreks fuck them, and from an upright posture to a hunchback cringefest)
We could be playing tengus or largos or kodan instead of charr who should have have stayed as a generic evil beast man race in the first campaign.

>We could be playing [...] kodan

That alone would make me buy the expansion. Luckily for my wallet, ANet is too incompetent to even think about new playable races.

>human and asura
>same architecture as in gw1

Obviously charr are different than gw1, but plz user, you don't have to exaggerate that much just to try to make some benign point that doesn't really matter that much.

Besides, if you're using the "b-but they had 250 years to advance" reasoning for Asura... just look what happened to Great Britain in like 50 years during the Industrial Revolution.

Does pvp get any better at higher ranks?

Every match is either a curbstomp or a 5v4. Shit is getting old really fast.

I'm having fun in mid gold-low plat. There are a frustratingly large number of games where everything goes tits up due to a lack of communication (seriously, why play ranked if you don't read chat or watch pings?) but other than that most games are close, intense and have a lot of good fights.

So should I make my asura an ele or a necro?

i suggest necro, he is a beast in solo PVE (able to do champs solo with good condi build)

Femsura feetsies! c:

Asura>charrfurries

Hey, haven't played in over a year.
Did they ever fix shit?

When I last quit the new expac had just come out and it was fully shit. The economy was going to hell as their shitty associates degree economist tried to deflate the economy but only succeeded in making it better for the mega-rich players.
WvW was still dead.

How're things now?
is everything still a hideous grind and gold sink?

they are both really fun classes. Ele is my personal favorite

Hey man, please don't troll new players with that bloated list, that info is almost completely false or misleading, we only have 2 active guilds which are in the OP
I will also repost it here.
>Guild Wars 2 Veeky Forums Guilds:

NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Vroris, Raid Time, Rijakk, or Peachy Panic.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, or Dex Mindwrack

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Oops, forgot my image as proof. Sorry.

"pls join our dead guild"

fuck off.

>I don't like either guild so no one should like them!

Come on now, there's nothing wrong with giving newfriends the correct info if they want some 4chanbros to talk to, our Veeky Forums community is already small enough, there's no point splitting people up, especially if it's troll guilds.

Norn women were made for the big human cock

I somehow doubt human cock would be big to norn women.

This is the kind of cuck logic that has destroyed any sense of community in this thread, people want more options, not be forced to join the reddit tier guilds in onder to play with Veeky Forums.

>try to make a unique looking charr
>ends up a "clone" of someone else

what

Okay, I think you missed the part where that troll pasta has misinformation about guilds, including HOPE and FUN, which would destroy this community by splitting it up further. Little clique guilds mean less people are playing with other people. But hey, I've probably been replying to bait anyway.

>Little clique guilds mean less people are playing with other people.
This is basically what makes any early Veeky Forums MMO generals awful, everyone's in different places.

Either way, gw2g Veeky Forums isn't big enough to warrant it, and HOPE and FUN are pretty lax about rules, they're fine.

They have evolved to be tight, as their men are like gorillas. Big bodies small dicks

There aren't enough people playing this game to justify more options.
Barely anyone plays the game any more outside of some scattered dailies or maybe a weekly raid.

The only thing keeping HOPE alive is its discord and the most active people there don't play gw2 any more either.

>and the most active people there don't play gw2 any more either.
I think it's 50/50, because I will see people talk about playing the game or just the game itself, otherwise it would be more offtopic.

nude chatcode PLEASE

Where do I find GW2 leaks lol

Too late. Now you have to wait for the next one.

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=LkUSBr1vhLo

Arenanet hasn't fixed anything. Ever.

why even live?

Ok I just started playing this shit because I dont have anything to do.

When the fuck do I get a bank? My inventory is filled with materials I dont want to sell/destroy.

Use the "deposit all collectibles" options to clean out your bags by storing crafting mats in your bank. Any crafting station also doubles as a bank.

>you can literally do it anywhere

wow im so retarded

Did Shiggly and Laya ever become an e-couple?

>Played this game for years
>Still haven't gotten a single precursor to drop

RIP

another question:

Started out as a Guardian, want to become a tank at max level. What are the go to crafting disciplines to go first?

I was thinking about Jeweling and Armorsmithing but it seems like they both use the same materials to level up, is there something else that could be a good use for me at max level like cooking?

Armorsmithing, Weaponsmithing and to a lesser extent Artificing are all useful to a guardian. Cooking too, but you can also just buy food instead from the trading post. The three I mentioned are all required to make endgame weapons/armor for a guard and those can't be traded.

>want to become a tank
No such thing exists. Not outside of raids, anyways. Dungeons don't need a tank. Fractals don't really either. And even if they did there's no real way to grab aggro on a boss and hold it.

And even in raids guardians aren't used as tanks because it's just one more job groups can dump on the group's mesmer(s) that they're taking anyways. Might as well make the class that isn't doing good DPS anyways the tank instead of having a possible DPS role be the tank and have two classes doing minimal DPS at once.

>played for years
>still no Siege Commander's Spoon

I have Yakslapper. This is bullshit.

That's just absolutely silly, user

And I thought getting specialization collection pieces to drop was bad

cute femsuras

if you insist

thx

who is the pretty one on the left

ur mom lol

Who needs chatcodes? :3

you really have shit taste in memes, but that was clear from the start how hard you latched onto rikki

What did you mean by this?

cute smelly femsura butt!

BRAAAAPPP

>he lives with his parents, he's over 20, he has no job
>he will forever be alone

who is the ugly one on the right

my mom lol

lol

lol

>florburz spamming his own characters just to be part of caturday

>low tier bait

>replying to it
I'm not that guy, but you're retarded

Which one of you autists was this?

guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/29329236-nsfwlooking-for-erp-on-na-or-eu-tributes-taking-pics-your-character

Vae is so cute
I love Vae