On one hand you have Italians, Greeks and English who contributed to the world immensely

On one hand you have Italians, Greeks and English who contributed to the world immensely

on the other you have illiterate guys living in straw huts, who prodiced no art, no philosophers, no archetictural marvels and who considered raiding unarmed people a brave act. Why do people dickride norse so much again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carruca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blame the English.

Why do people dickride nips and gooks over thousand nation China? Same reasons.

Italy is regularly dickrided in modern times tho. Literally have the best stereotypes and grew out of all the bad rap they got in the 1900s.

They produced a large body of literature and art.

>Italians, Greeks and English on the same tier

You mean sagas written two centuries after viking age? Yeah that's legit.

You said Norse

Hhhuuurrr

Modern day Scandinavia is pretty good.

It's an interesting culture?

Do you get mad when parents tell their children Native American folk tales because they're interesting?

Because those guys didn't have a civilization either, but they were an interesting group of people, and a lot of people are fascinated by them.

Dddduuuuuuuurrrr

Huuuuuur

Am I supposed to be fucking impressed by armor? That's their contribution to the world? Aside from the fact that the fact that neither of those helmets were used by them.

Dddddhuuur

Nice revisionism lmao this is how vikings actually looked like

Duuuhr

Huuuuuuuuuur

Fffuhllluuuur

Most of those green place weren't even raided, let alone settled, lol what a shit map.

But got chased off by natives.

Green was a raiding area, blatantly

Number of other Europeans who literally ever met natives at that time ever: 0

We're also pretty sure they were assimilated into the native populations because they simply weren't in any contact with other Norsemen.

While I agree that early Norse cultures are interesting and worthy of study, you're only making yourself look like a complete retard when you post like this.

Because Scandinavian people are tall and handsome, and every handsome people is given the benefit of the doubt

> Germans ugly
> Russians ugly
> Americans tall and handsome
> Americans are loved by everyone (not as much as 30 years ago, but still)

No, it isn't blatant at all.

there are no written documents or archaeological proofs of the fact that Vikings raided Sardinia or even Corsica as far as I know.

>showing proof of advances when told they were basically cavemen makes you look like an idiot
OP is a fucking joke and fallacies ought not to be posted on Veeky Forums

>On one hand you have Italians, Greeks and English who contributed to the world immensely
>Italians and English

I've actually seen discussion about that particular area and that is doubtful.

Otherwise, let's make that area gray. Does this make them so much less impressive?

>English
>contributed to the world at all
Good one lad

Americans consider fucking 180cm to be tall.

Yes. Every ''achievement'' of vikings is made up bullshit.

I always forget they were in Sicily.

Probably because they were one of the only, half-organized group of humans which acted as closely to homosapiens as they get. All they really did was eat, fuck, try to take land they could see, and discover it where they couldnt see. It's the same sort of appreciation you have for a pack of wolves that take over "hunting grounds" or lion prides claiming land for themselves. Obviously they are below you, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

But they did, you jealous loser nation.

How did the bad Danish man hurt you?

By speaking his abominable language.

uh no theyre not

????

5'10 is not considered tall. I'm 6' and no one has ever called me tall except manlets who want to pretend their height is average

Sorry I don't speak ooga booga I don't know the fuck are you bullshitting about but is that true you shart in mart?

Much of the sagas take place in the viking age and even earlier, there's tales of wars between Huns and Goths.

'cept the stereotypes about their military capabilities. Great acts of bravery indiviually amongst soldiers in their wars. But horrible leadership

>Why do people dickride nips and gooks over thousand nation China?

Enjoy wiping your ass with no toilet paper white boy.

Name one English contribution to the world in the Viking era.

Also, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carruca

>The carruca may have been introduced to the British Isles by the Viking invasions of England in the late 9th century.

lel England

>Modern day Scandinavia is pretty good.
can confirm, shit's pretty good.
safe and boring though, but good.

>wiping your own ass in 2016

fixed

my cousin has a blond gf. They're pretty proud of being Aryan.

Then they should kill themselves because germanics have fuck all to do with aryans.

maybe he means Aryan, not as the Indo-Iranic term, but as the previously-believed synonym with the Indo-Europeans.

>500 years from now

Look at deeze statistics brudduh, the black man kill kill de white man, we waz kangz in Detroit. We noble, we noble like kingz. We need to get back to our root, aight? African architect and sculptue not dis whitey shit. Well shieeet, we waz a noble people, never forget who you were descended from, we go viKANG blood in our veins, warrior blood.

Literally what

t. prescriptivist honky

What a bait thread.

if you'd do the same with some country that was open to sea and generally considered important in western europe and so france england spain the FUCKING entire world would be in their colors so your map is a bit ridiculous

Is that in Queen Elizabeth's feet or George's feet?

Kek

t.norse rapy baby

>the worth of a culture is decided exclusively by their intellectual contributions

...as opposed to?

Is mongol culture worthy?

No.

>The greatest sailors of the era.
>Raided almost every coast in Europe.
>Owned a trading empire that spanned Europe and Russia.
>Were essentially the boogiemen of the sea for a century.
>Christian monks would go on to describe them as literal demons.

Might not have been the most civilized people on earth but they were influential as fuck.

Everyone does lad