/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1199 - Best rabbit edition
Previous thread: →

>The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Crossing_Wiki
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-january/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Item image gallery - animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
US - Barbecue bed

>Upcoming Birthdays
8th - Pierce
9th - Tiffany
10th - Papi
12th - Moe

>Holidays & Events
16th - Leaves turn green

>Misc.
Town tune list - newleaftunes.tumblr.com/tunes
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

animalcrossingnl.mooo.com
pastebin.com/edit/YfeCYRKY
youtube.com/watch?v=rmtKHo7GB64
marcrobledo.com/apps/acnl-editor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best rabbit? That's a picture of Coco, OP.

>realize I need more Reception Counters
>lolcan't order campsite stuff from the catalog
Anyone got June's RV?

To the next OP:

Please delete the barbecue bed from the DLC section and the item image gallery animalcrossingnl.mooo.com from furniture and collectibles

Has anyone outside the Japan got the 2017 cake yet?

Don't forget to buy turnips this week /acg/

Don't think so. Has anyone solved the mystery of the blue circle notification a few anons got earlier in the year?

looking for a smug/snooty villager to adopt

Bunnie's mine

that file name, lol

I have a reception table, if you'd like.

Nah but thanks.

Alright, scanned June, gate's open in a sec.

Thanks.

Does anyone make money legitimately on this game?

That elusive Police Station finally got requested. It only took half a year. I'm guessing the officer you chose to man the station won't ever show up at the campground.

As far as rabbits go, I was always fond of Carmen. At the same time I like my peppies to look a little less subtle. Loud even.

Hey if you're around let me know but I probably won't be able to open gates after the next 20 minutes until much later.

>I'm guessing the officer you chose to man the station won't ever show up at the campground
You're right.

Define legitimately. As far as I've seen most people put their beetle money into turnips and either cut even or make a big turn around depending on who's posting throughout the week, which is the way God intended.

Real money or bells?

Bells, my bad. Also does anyone know the conversion of Bells to USD?

Grinding sharks is legit.

Beetles? like from the Island?

How do you feel about Violet? I could boot her out of my town with an amiibo and have you adopt her.

Just got back to playing this game after almost an year. Now I can sit on rocks. What happened?

Tomorrow i got Tangy i gotta boot out, does anybody want me to scan a card tomorrow for a potential favorite then? pastebin.com/edit/YfeCYRKY

Yeah from the island. Sharks and beetles can make you quite a bit of money.
I've never heard of that because after a certain point bells aren't even an issue. Shit, I have about 25 mil in the bank right now and that's not even the most I've had. And then look at what people get offered from selling their previous towns and catalogues, it's a stupid amount of bells.

Hey how can you tell which villages are in your void?

don't take it the wrong way but I'm not too fond of gorillas (or kangaroos for that matter) and I'm looking for a villager I'd keep for as long as possible since I have none of theirs PWPs

thanks for the offer though

Anybody have Hero items they want to trade? I'm looking for everything except for the shoes. I have an Arwing, Red Pikmin Hat, S.S Dolphin, Varia Suit Pants, Toad Hat, Dachshund Ornament, Midna's Mask and another set of Hero's Shoes.

Ive got heros pants you can have.

>fill your pockets with beetles and sharks
>sell for 300-400k
>spend that on nips
>sell for 1-1.5 mil profit
Rinse and repeat

Look, that pastebin in the OP isn't just for decoration.

Awesome. Town is open now.

I have Vivian if you like over rated wolves.

added 1 sec

Out of curiosity, what's your favourite time to play? I personally like 5-7pm the most since the sky looks really pretty and the music is comfy.

5pm-8pm Don't wanna miss that good 7pm
youtube.com/watch?v=rmtKHo7GB64

>want to move welcome amiibo villager into town
>don't want to lose access to their RV items
What do?

Morning, like 8-10, just because I love waking up and doing my rounds, checking on the town and making sure everything is in order.

does anyone have an extra slingshot?

I'm wondering, do they have different RV's or is it the same RV but with different officers in it?

Different RVs

>sleeping bag in the dirt
>in your RV
Booker pls

Copper wearing his Morning Aerobics outfit is a nice touch.

Just got the game 2 days ago. I only haver 1 irl friend with a town so i'm adding some people from here. let me know if there's something you would like me doing in your town if i visit? Do's and don'ts? comfy things to do in early game?

added

added, you need anything?

I've been trying to get back into this game but everything is just so overwhelming, especially starting new.

Make sure you check out the relevant FAQs in the OP. Lurk a lot in general, you'll see a lot of giveaways and other useful shit like turnip prices. Usually if you ask for specific things (fruit, tools, whatever) people here are quick to respond.

well as of know i only have access to fishing rod and shovel so having tools early would come handy. (looks like i lost the chance to get the net from isabelle, just checked)

i got a melon bells from friend for my house and i was going to ask about turnips (106 in my town, dont know if they are same price on all towns sundays) ill be checking that faq right away.

>106 in my town, dont know if they are same price on all towns sundays
They'll be different in different towns (mine was 102, but it's already past noon here).

Anyone's shops are buying pears or perfect pears? I'm trying to clean up my storage

melon bells?

At what time do sharks spawn on the island? Also are there any tricks to get them to spawn more?

a million, sorry :p

>statistics and graphs
this game is going to absorb my life isn't it?

just do it!

I'm afraid I don't have a spare net, but I can give you some axes, a watering can, and a silver fishing rod if you'd like. (Or a timer and megaphone, if you use that kind of stuff). Good news is it's not bug season anyway.

I've got a Silver Slingshot or two that you can have. Fair warning: I've got a Charlise in my void because I can't help but swap out villagers until I find one that clicks.

>Charlise

Thats fine, I added you. How can you tell who's in your void?

They seem more common after 7.

Gracie's in town and i need a modern clothing item. Anyone have any to spare?

Gate's open.

>How can you tell who's in your void?
Well, in her case I just kicked her out yesterday.

Today's Snowman Bingo Numbers are 03, 23, 30 and 38.

Fuck I'm jelly.

I have Copper, but lots of those Booker items look great

I could use 3, 30, and 38 please.

Also does anyone have a Katrina I can visit? Need a lucky item for today's initiative.

Still lurking for hero items. Hit me up. Turnip prices are shit right now.
Added.

vivian would be perfect
let me know when I can come over

Do you guys use your mayor's name or the one in your console for the name field?

i want to get her picture but i rather move her out to have a Snooty i prefer anyway.

i'll boot the game and move her into boxes.

The latter. Probably would have been smarter to use my town's name though.

neat
I could probably get you the picture on april fools
added you already so just let me know when to come over

april ain't too far off, so sure i'll take you up on that.

Okay, gates are open. My town is Ayrsrock.

i'm opening town. I scanned in my Yuka card so Vivian is ready to go

So I recreated my town like a month ago and pretty much immediately stopped.

Now my town permit is only at 35% and I already got a house. This seems way lower than normal... I remember only having to really grind like the last 20 points.

Do your points deteriorate or something? I picked like 10 weeds and only got like 2 points... think I might just restart again.

Hi, are you still around? I have all four numbers on my card.

Still here! I'll reopen gates real quick.

What times are you usually around on here? I don't want to miss you or have you waiting.

With a hacked 3ds anything fun I can do with New Leaf? My >gf plays this game religiously and I just want to open my town and have her be amazed and jelly.

Gates are open, town name is Ayrsrock.

i'll probably post something whenever, she's not gonna leave until i scan another card so there's no need to worry

Not Like Tangy can't stay or anything.

Sounds good my dood

get rid of your girlfriend and find a real man to take care of needs

write some stuff on your bulletin, water flowers, plant trees

Maybe all the townsfolk are just pissed you ignored them for a month. Go talk to them all again.

Dead Sunday

Does anyone need a 3ds? Got one from a fortune cookie.

...hey, are you still here?

My numbers are 49, 43, 39 and 32.

My re-tail is buying bananas at premium.

sorry, I had to leave ):

thanks a lot but I'm away from the 3DS now

sorry again

With homebrew you can use a save file manager to transfer your game's save file to your SD card, then you çan go to the website listed below and edit pretty much anything in the game. Homebrew is all you need, and it's extremely easy to get now with the sound hack. You can just google it or see if diy has a thread on it.

marcrobledo.com/apps/acnl-editor/

Ah, okay. If i get those numbers again, i'll call out to you, 'kay?

Only snowman I have in my town is 18

How do you know what's being bought for premium?

the sign outside retail lists it

That's why I like it here, you guys don't call me a retard for not knowing something so obvious. Lol thanks.

>Tutu informs me that Ribbot is moving out
>Ribbot is my bro, I can't stand the thought of him leaving
>get pinged immediately by Grizzly
>spend the next 30 minutes attempting to do the ping trick
>just as I give up, fucking Genji pings me
They extended the amount of time you have to talk them out of it with the new update, right? I still have plenty of time, right?

what ping trick?
you have 10 days to stop a villager now

10 days, I believe.

you're welcome

We are thinking it though.

which is the best fruit to mass farm?