google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

who the fuck reads this?
boring shit
stale bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPAeib9me68
amazon.ca/YAKEDA-waterproof-polyester-backpack-backpack-A88051/dp/B019GDP1N2/ref=sr_1_3?s=luggage&ie=UTF8&qid=1484543469&sr=1-3
youtube.com/watch?v=taN4ihseacI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WR a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kPAeib9me68

here's a review of what i use

Not all wr are

>This mad
Kek

>mismatching slicks

>tfw her helmet cost more than my bike

one day you'll bike a real bike, kkk.

>being autistic about a bike built by people who know 1000x more than you

mismatching tires isn't necessarily a problem, and that photo was snapped outside their workshop, not when it was about to go out on track

Is that a trap

Why would they fuck around showing hammer strikes when anyone wanting to steal a bike with have a portable grinder?

>new ergonomic features include rectangular gas tank and flat seat

go ahead and cry about the seat, we know you couldn't handle a turbo liter peter anyway

flat seat is good.

Not much to grip onto with that tank and the velour is probably a bit slippy though.

yeah nobody would take an axe to a bike they're trying to ride off with.

Maybe they didnt have a grinder at their store?

Or maybe it's that a grinder would cut just about any lock in 20 seconds so it wouldn't help sell $200 locks that offer the same protection as $20 locks.

grinders arent common tools around here because of the noise they make.
shrouded hardened locks are good to stop hand tools though

>16496020
>ducs have an immobilizer system

I didn't know that. But is there a way to bypass that?

I'd Panini in her Panigale

Not uncommon for people unencumbered by a tire sponsership.

Finally an OP that isn't a stupid dirtbike.

>t. noskill

yes

Do new helmets have a "break in" period where there is just a big too much padding, it feels heavy, and just needs to be worn a while before its comfy?

>ducati-1199-sexy-woman[1].jpg
but thats a 1299

Yep, anything decent or better will do this.
Fit should be snug out the box.
Shit helmets will have noticeable pressure points

yes, in particular the cheek pads will loosen up a lot.

It's best to buy a helmet that feels juuust too tight (especially on the cheeks) and it'll loosen up and fit perfectly.

>heavy

yeah I have basically the heaviest helmet around (Shark Vision R) and when I first swapped to it I got a bit of a sore neck while riding but you'll get used to that too.

Thanks. I test fit a large which felt too snug. Then I settled on an XL (wore a large in my motorcycle class) and its just tight around my cheeks and jaw just infront of the ears. Its Sug, but comfy everywhere else. Wanted to check with you guys before I considered returning it for XXL.

>mfw bike in animu is mine

How broken is it atm?

must be great having infinity mpg

how much for a weekly bus pass?

Unless you've got a head like this there's no way you'd need an XXL. I have a pretty big noggin and I'm between an L and XL depending on the brand.

it's actually in perfect working condition right now. will probably need belts though.

I got an HJC CL17, and a few of the amazon reviews said their sizing seems to run a little small. I'll just keep putting it on when I'm shitposting to speed up the break-in process.

brb going to /s/ with my helmet on to see if I can tap into an unexplored pleasure.

Is there a general consensus on what is a good backpack for daily shit? Anything motorcycle related has a 200% markup but I don't really trust a $20 walmart backpack.

just go riding.

get one of the ogio ones meant for riding

shits good

I have a XL IS-16 helmet but a L Scorpion R2000, HJC maybe is just a little small.

No bike yet, I'm going to offer a price on a bike near me; waiting for my license to come in the mail.

I took the written test on Halloween, they said it could take up to 2 months for my license to get to me. After the new year, no license but I did get both jury duty notices. Went to the DMV, nice lady waived the lost license fee and said it should be coming to me in a couple weeks.

As I understand it, its considered courteous to at least show I have an M1 endorsement before test riding someone's bike.

lol i got jury duty and just never went

I have been using a $7 k-mart backpack for around a year and a half.

I only really use it to carry my phone, keys, wallet and a bottle of water when out riding though. Occasionally my 12 inch laptop.

Just get something smallish and waterproof, doesn't need to be riding specific, if you want to carry heavier and bigger stuff strap it down onto the back of the bike you don't want that shit on your shoulders and back.

Tank bags are also good because they keep weight nice and central but they can get in the way on longer trips.

I've been using the same Camelbak backpack i've used for about 10 years, works fine although it would be nice if it were waterproof. Don't buy anything with too many straps to flap around in the wind.

>call your local dealer and give them the code
>they cut you a new key

or

buy used/new cluster with keys

how many miles are you at?

So I have smaller than average hands, I always feel like my clutch lever is too far away from the grip, what can I do about this? My hand strength is fine, I can easily use one finger but due to length, it's very uncomfortable.

....adjust it?

buy adjustable levers?

adjustable lever and set the slack / pull properly so the action is short.

I would recommend a shorty type for your situation.

lets hope so beacuse i want to rekt that boipucci hard

Adjustable levers, cool, thank you so much guys!

almost 7k but its a 10 year old bike almost and idk if they were done

Can you safely run over a sub 20ib dog on a bike?

Depends on the bike.

In my county because so many people "never got their jury duty notices" they now standardized it to send 3 notices including nastygrams if you just never respond. After the 3rd notice they issue a bench warrant for the county which can come with a $1500 fine if the judge feels like it. Its well known by the court and even police that the bench warrants are being enforced also.

yeah a minivan

300ib DRZ

Bullshit, it depends on the rider.
Theres videos of people obliterating deer and staying upright.

probably not. I saw a video about a guy that cut in half a deer with an R1.

yes, a dachsund or chihuahua or something like that, you could run over easily. anything that far below the axle you don't even have to do much other than hit it perpendicular and stand up a bit

Yes. Definitely just hit it and don't crash trying to avoid. If they get much bigger it would be kinda sketchy. Depends on the bike.

How about something like this? Needs to hold 2 college textbooks and note books but normal shit.

amazon.ca/YAKEDA-waterproof-polyester-backpack-backpack-A88051/dp/B019GDP1N2/ref=sr_1_3?s=luggage&ie=UTF8&qid=1484543469&sr=1-3

any bike can easily run over a wiener dog, except a tiny wheel scooter

Damn, that's maximum outdoors comfy.

I can't wait till this ice evaporates/melts; it's supposed to be into the 50s in a few days.

The hip belt will get in your way while riding but you can strap it around backwards. Should be fine.

that hip belt looks so fucking dorky

i'd steal your lunch money if i saw you wearing that nerd

Probably not big enough. But dropbags arent horrible

>tfw you'll never ride 2smokes on the touge with your friends in jp

youtube.com/watch?v=taN4ihseacI

I like the hip belt for riding...

Am I doing riding wrong?

>tfw no two smokes
Does anyone know how hard it would be to import and register an RS250? I know a guy who could get one here from Italy, but I don't really know anything about the legalities.

The saddest part about Indian closing its doors in the 50s is knowing that with noone to copycat Harley Davidson would allow American motorcycles to stagnate.

Imagine what our bikes would look like today if Indian was around to innovate.

do you mean victory?

You mean the company that was liquidated not a week ago?

>Victory
>50's
You didn't do very well in reading class did you?

read that as stargate

Mismatching tires are a thing for two kinds of riders:

trackday racers who consider tire profile and personal preference when selecting pairs, who seek to make their bike handle better
and
shit riders who go through three rears before they go through a front and just buy whatever is cheapest at the moment, even if the tread patterns work against each other or if one is a steep radial and the other is a rounded bias ply

people would probably be fucking tired of cruisers since they would just be cruisers instead of "harley davidson, an american thang", and we'd have decent bikes with stylistic hints to ye olden days

kind of like every other fucking country

metric cruisers didn't count since they can also be "jap scrap"

>tfw not Australian
2 smokes are just as easy to register as any other bike here

Ive been reading up on Indian lately and I was pretty astonished to see how innovative they really were.

The first Indian scouts had a geared primary drive clear back in the 20s, and made the first bikes with electric start.

Shame they were so poorly managed.

US: Stock 21+ year old bikes can be EPA exempt and registered/used normally at the federal level. Calicucks have extra age restrictions for registration. Don't bet on insurance working out, consider a state like WA that exemtps bikes from emissions testing and mandatory insurance
Rest of the world: who cares

Shit really? So if I get the Italian title for say a '95 I could just bring it to the DMV and get plates, this actually sound doable.

Yo.

Cheap motorcycle parts distributor.

Go!

Chinkbay

>those tendies
11/10 would impregnate, marry, and raise rossi with

Men cant give birth.

I'll find a way if need be, as long as I get in that boipucci.

You should go to a shop and get your head measured, or at least measure yourself. I can almost guarantee you arent an XL. You want the tightest fitment possible, its supposed to be tight so it doesnt move around your fucking head when you hit the pavement. I measure 59cm around and yet I can cram my head into most mediums given its the correct shape for my head.

Post boipucci

no u

buy whatever you want, preferably waterproof, and strap it to the passenger seat.

>wearing a backpack while riding
dumb AF

it only takes a month of doing that to realize why it's bad even if you never consider the implications in a crash

>Go on a group ride
>Friend on an R6 randomly hands me crackers from his pocket

How was your guys' day?

Ill rekt that boipucci like if there was no tomorrow bby ;)

pics or it didn't happen

>ride

;_;

He probably jizzed on thise crackers. I used to do this all the time. Also i would slap my dick in jolly ranchers and give them to girls.

r3 riders: real riders' garbage bin

I didn't eat them because they flew out of my pocket fifteen minutes later.