/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

This is a general for discussion of namefags, shitposting and Bitcoin.
Discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them is NOT allowed. Tell anyone who tries to have actual, on-topic, discussion to fuck off and link them to another general.

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/

>Important News
「!」Dragon Quest XI "subtley" confirmed for North America: twitter.com/RPGSite/status/816130999742439424
「!」Akira Toriyama Dishes on Designing Characters for "Dragon Quest": crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/30-1/akira-toriyama-dishes-on-designing-characters-for-dragon-quest
「!」Nintendo Switch presentation scheduled for January 13, 9:30 AM EST: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/817068160981618697
「!」Japanese Nintendo Switch website goes live: nintendo.co.jp/switch/index.html
「!」Tank Troopers developers talk about voice acting for the new game: nintendoeverything.com/tank-troopers-developed-by-vitei-how-the-game-came-to-be-voice-acting-from-nintendo-staff/
「!」DQIX development footage shows new features: gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-development-footage-shows-camping-dragon-riding-battle
「!」Devil's Third servers are officially taken offline: nintendoeverything.com/devils-third-servers-officially-taken-offline/
「!」NIS actively developing for the Switch: nintendoeverything.com/nis-actively-developing-for-switch/
「!」Synthwave Outrun got a new trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rseIooHZ1DE
「!」New My Nintendo awards have been added for Super Mario Run - and five select Mario games put on sale: my.nintendo.com/news/d820b4deedae48a0

>Upcoming Releases
3DS -pastebin.com/aTMS8hCx
Wii U -pastebin.com/DJhTh6N1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5mesho/famous_colombian_youtuber_causes_brick_of_at/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What game series that didn't get a Wii U title are you hoping will appear on the Switch?

I am hoping for a new Advance Wars game

I'm kinda waiting for someone else to do a proper thread before posting in this piece of shit.

But F-Zero as usual.

Destiny

I really want Mass Effect Andromeda

Proper thread with a proper OP and that it won't be deleted because it was made by babt.

I actually didn't make it or even notice.
10points to op tho

I like this thread better and it was created first.

New Zelda when?

Usa#1 gets it soon but was delayed in Europe.

>proper
>there's no important difference
>made later
lol

Whats some overall great Wii U games that are worth playing? Any hidden gems?

none. wiiu and new3ds was worthless meme shit

bump

3 years ago lmao

WHICH ONE IS THE REAL THREAD AAAAAAAAAAAA

This one go by creation time

Should I buy a New 3DS and then wait a while to buy the Switch? I'm not sure what to do

Who cares, either is fine.

Switch will be shit

Why haven't you hacked your 3ds and wii u yet?

I'm not a faggot who hasn't
oh wait I am because I don't have a WiiU, but my 3DS is fine

3ds is shit

Nah it's good

>replying to babt

Is it even possible to be so fucking stupid?
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5mesho/famous_colombian_youtuber_causes_brick_of_at/
Those Youtube video guides have always been shit, but this is even worse than usual

babt is a cool guy of course people reply to him

Just get a New 3DS and wait for the Switch to get a few games first

I can't wait to see that new Switch Mario game. Hopefully it will be as good as 64/Sunshine.

I'm ready to be disappointed.

bump

Stop it

no

What do you hope you can do in BotW?

I hope there are tons of secrets and easter eggs.

E.g. You can tame an unicorn.

And a must have feature is riding on a goat like in princess mononoke.

I hope you can have fun

this is the wrong thread, read the fr*cking op

Racewar

Glad I didn't bought a WiiU. I think I'll buy a Switch, mainly because of Zelda alone.

>wrong thread
What the fuck are you talking about

Does anyone have the latest recommended 3DS games list? Also, someone should make an upcoming Switch games list as well.

Ok so this is the poothread.
Migrate here.

Why are you so desperate people aren't posting in your thread?

Maybe I'll try making the switch one myself

Here it is

bump

That would be great, finding which games are confirmed has been a mess ever since the Switch was announced

I'll try, but I'm scared I'll probably forget to list something.

Why are there 2 threads?

Thanks. I don't get why you guys don't want to put it in the op

You're posting on the wrong thread and replied to a guy that just mirrored the pic posted in the other thread (and looks like he modified something because Veeky Forums told him he was posting a duplicated pic).

>wrong thread
>was made first
Nice joke. And that other thread doesn't have it in the OP either, so your reply makes no sense.

>looks like he modified something because Veeky Forums told him he was posting a duplicated pic
That's not how it works, newfriend. It only matters if they get used as the OP pic

Don't you think you're trying a little too hard? Stop trying to force your thread. You already posted it like twice.
aren't thread wars against the rules anyway? >mods aren't doing their job once again

I was crushed when I found out the switch was digital output only.

I was crushed when I found out the switch controllers only break off.

Noob here
what does that mean and why is it bad?

because gor is so autistic he wanted his own thread

gor likes sandwhiches.

It's not bad for most people in most circumstances but my television doesn't have HDMI.

It's a huge 62" Panasonic plasma business display, i'm not buying a new one just for the Switch so i'll just have to go without.

Who?

Well, at least the Switch doesn't REQUIRE it.

You probably shouldn't buy a switch

The Switch most likely won't have a good screen though

doesn't matter, because the switch most likely won't have good graphics either

GBA SP and DS Lite have the best Nintendo handheld designs. Try to prove me wrong.

doesn't matter because nintendo is just about rehashing games from the 80s they have no good ideas

The new 3ds (not xl) is better

doesn't matter because the only worthwhile games are pong and mario 64

mario64 isn't even good camera angles r shit

I just hope exploring doesn't get boring

They're fine though

Don't forget to get all of your stuff from the DSiShop before March, since Nintendo is going to close it.

>tfw you actually bought dsiware "games"
I still don't get why I wasted my money on that garbage

>nintendo took the alarm clock away from the dsi so that they could sell it separately
>and people actually bought it
lmao

Sure thing captnfag

How can nintyg become great again?

s-some of them were nice though

Just hacked my 3DS. What are some good games?

see

I asked for good ones

Which is why I linked you to a list of good games

...Why are you pretending to be me?

You posted on the wrong thread, literally one guy pretending to be different people here.

wtf this wasn't me

all me

How do you know that? Because you're the one pretending? If not, you just proved yourself wrong. I saw there were two threads, but this one was made first, has more posts and more posters. I don't care about your thread wars

Anyway, thanks to the guy who linked me the list. Dragon Ball Fusions and Etrian Odyssey seem interesting, maybe I'll try them out. Is that Pokemon dungeon game good as the old one? I heard the last few ones were bad but if I remember correctly this one is newer

evens I play dragon ball odds I play etrian odyssey

>p-please post in my thread!!!!! :(
Don't you see how pathetic you are?

The trailer gave me hope. I'm trusting Nintendo this time.

Super is great and most of it is better than Sky. It just has a few problems, like breaks, and some stuff that may or may not be irrelevant to you, like not being able to rename Pokémon.

saged

XD

>this time

meme

>not being able to rename Pokémon
what were they thinking

Is it worth it to save $30 by buying a refurbed n3ds from nintendo?

That sounds good

You should save $200 and buy meth instead

ok I'lll do that.
i dont know what that is.

you never watched breaking bad?
underage b&

A lot of them are story characters or story characters from other games, and you were never able to give them a name in the first place, so they just didn't bother.