/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

This is a general for discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/

>Important News
「!」Switch presentation to be around an hour long: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-switch-presentation-2017-estimated-to-be-about-an-hour-long/
「!」Dragon Quest XI "subtley" confirmed for North America: twitter.com/RPGSite/status/816130999742439424
「!」Akira Toriyama Dishes on Designing Characters for "Dragon Quest": crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/12/30-1/akira-toriyama-dishes-on-designing-characters-for-dragon-quest
「!」Nintendo Switch presentation scheduled for January 13, 9:30 AM EST: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/817068160981618697
「!」Japanese Nintendo Switch website goes live: nintendo.co.jp/switch/index.html
「!」Tank Troopers developers talk about voice acting for the new game: nintendoeverything.com/tank-troopers-developed-by-vitei-how-the-game-came-to-be-voice-acting-from-nintendo-staff/
「!」DQIX development footage shows new features: gematsu.com/2016/12/dragon-quest-xi-development-footage-shows-camping-dragon-riding-battle
「!」Devil's Third servers are officially taken offline: nintendoeverything.com/devils-third-servers-officially-taken-offline/
「!」NIS actively developing for the Switch: nintendoeverything.com/nis-actively-developing-for-switch/
「!」New My Nintendo awards have been added for Super Mario Run - and five select Mario games put on sale: my.nintendo.com/news/d820b4deedae48a0

>Upcoming Releases
3DS -pastebin.com/aTMS8hCx
Wii U -pastebin.com/DJhTh6N1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/rumor-nikkei-claims-switch-will-cost-25000-yen/
youtu.be/xMCK42dEw1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

opwarZ

Second for Switch presentation hype

dorama

Pokemon bank update WHEN?

Mario Maker for 3DS patch when

I wonder how they're gonna fuck up Yoshi's Wooly World 3DS on purpose.

When is Mother 3 coming to US?

Maybe Emily Rogers can tell us

They better fucking not

so who's watching AGDQ?

this oot3d run is nice

199 pounds, 25000 yen, 250 USD

That article was speculation though.

WHICH ONE IS THE REAL THREAD AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>one has a shitposting description, no updated news and an (embed)
>the other one doesn't have the first, updated the news and deleted the embeds
hm

the one that isn't "le epic namefags XD"

>199 Lbs (pounds)

I'm pretty sure it will weigh like 2 ounces. ..

is this /r/splatoon

what article? That's how much the Switch is gonna cost

nintendoeverything.com/rumor-nikkei-claims-switch-will-cost-25000-yen/

>Norzen does 900+ damage with normal attacks
>everyone in my party has 500-600 health
>not a forced loss
bravely second or.................. mamma second..............

Reminds me of that FF IV fight where you have a pseudo forced loss and after you lose you have to continue with one unit with 1 HP and a unit you haven't used in hours, and the boss hits pretty hard too.

That article is correct, that's how much the Switch will cost

QUALITY

NINTENDO

PRODUCT

Pretty disappointed with the 2ds battery life so far, any tips besides turning down brightness and turning off wifi or is there not much else you can do?

what did you do to her

That's it bud.

Also
>my Mii is playing SNES

>if you turn it off he gets mad

You made me check MN again, and I noticed that new Zelda theme is cool.

Nothing. Only had her for two weeks.

And it doesn't show anything?

I wanna buy a n3ds XL but everybody out of stock WHAT DO

No the screen is fine (I was in a cutscene). The light just shines through the plastic and bothers the shit out of me. Only noticeable in a dark room at least.

Its because they are shit. please don't buy one

Elaborate?

I already have a hacked o3ds and I just want the definitive version. Is it taboo to talk about hax here?

What do you hope you can do in BotW?

I hope there are tons of secrets and easter eggs.

E.g. You can tame an unicorn.

And a must have feature is riding on a goat like in princess mononoke

Stay here.

Holiday season wiped out all 3DS and wii U systems. If you still want an xbox or playstation there's still plenty of that. Just wait for a restock

>recommended games list

>when you forgot to check the JP releases and stuff like Puyo Puyo chronicle released a month ago

opinions on

>River City Tokyo Rumble (Is it worth the $30?, apparently it's really short)

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai 【JP】
>MEGAMI MEGURI 【JP】
>Miitopia 【JP】
>Puyo Puyo Chronicle【JP】

Would I be getting memed buying refurbished straight from Nintendo?

Nah. They're basically brand new systems with new screens n stuff. Maybe the shell might have a scratch or something.

I'm getting hand cramps from playing 3DS, is this bad?

Get the small one it's better anyway

I'm a size queen

But the faceplates

I woulda bought the small one ages ago if it appealed to me. I just wouldn't be able to go from my o3ds XL to a n3ds, it'd feel like a downgrade

no its just taboo to reply to babt. and nubabt who thinks we dont talk about ninty cause babt doesnt talk about ninty, he thinks its not okay to talk about hacking but what we dont to is teach you hiw to hack as thats not ninty. if you want to talk about a game that you pirated thats fine.

>What do you hope you can do in BotW?
kill ganondorf with a stick while naked. but mostly im really just hoping for 8 good temples that have an order but you dont need to do them in order. so i can replay it doing different orders and combonations. maybe a cool new item thats usefull in general (unlike the cancer spinner)

curve your thumbs less? straighten yiur arms a bit?

Will Nintendo make a controller anywhere near as good as the Gamecube's ever again?

But the d-pad sucks and the C-stick isn't that good either.

>no. jap shit dont buy

>jap shit dont buy
>jap shit dont buy
>jap shit dont buy
>jap shit dont buy

babt you respond with that every other thread do you think I'm gonna listen to you?

there are a lot of pitfalls to the gamecube controller and i would argure that the pro controller is better in a lot of regards. the issue is looking at it objectively as most people hav nostalgia for the gamecube and thus the controller is that much better. i feel the same way about the n64 controller but its honestly not quite as good as i think.

my opinions are valid and your list is shit

N64 has a great controller, the only big issues are the analog stick and the majority of the games not using the dpad.

i like it over basically any other controller period. it just lacks two joysticks so i cant make my own custom n64 usb controller for all games.

I use 8bitDo controllers they are better than shit u make

>implying i dont have technical drafting, carpentry, and moulding skills
pls go

>want the Swordmaster asterisk
>don't want to have to side with Mephilia
is every single bravely second sidequest like this? fuck me

Wii u Pro.

>page 9 in 10 minutes
gor fucking saged us

>those triggers
yeah no

cum in my mouth senpai

OH BOY HERE WE GO AGAIN

Where should I start with 3DS RPGs? There appears to be a ton, and I have played none of them.

Dragon Quest VII, SMT IV or Etrian Odyssey IV.

im sorry its just thats a fucking cool webm and i want the game pretty badly.

EO4

EO4 it is, thanks all.

Why is Super Mario Kart so ugly? They made F-Zero before it but somehow they managed to fuck it up.

also Bravely Default/Second if you like Final Fantasy and Xenoblade Chronicles if you have a N3DS

because you have shit taste.

>always splitscreen, even in singleplayer
why

>it takes stamina to deadhang
i thought you were stronger than that link

DOUBLE DIGITS PAGE

To be fair it doesn't use much.

>those pop ins
jesus christ

XCX is shit

7 seconds of hangtime takes 1/4 of your stamina
that means link can deadhang for ~28 seconds which is like basement dweller tier.

The Switch version wont have those : )

You shut your whore mouth.

BTW, XCX question. Is the last boss really THAT hard or will three lvl 50 and one lvl 30 skell (all armed to the teeth, mind you) be more than enough? I mean, I wanted to grind some more and do more missions, but it seems to me this game is basically forcing me to go online, so I want to finish the "offline" mode FIRST.

>
responding to babt

Nothing wrong with digital triggers friend.

Luckily for you the switch Pro controller and the switch will both have analog triggers.

The switch controllers look like they would break right off

good night Marie

Good night Callie.

rumors are that each Gamestop is getting 20 Switches.

lol this thing is gonna be impossible to get. scalped to fuck

>want to preorder on amazon on the 12th
>will be at work
>know the preorders are going to go out of stock in 5 seconds

>not preordering it at work
youre doing it to yourself

ill personally just get BotW for my wii u then wait a year for the switch. broke right now anyway.

>tfw too many games on my backlog to care about switch games

Holy shit I got gotta protectors because I was bored and never bothered to play games that are so small and now I cant stop playing this masterpiece
How can a simple game be so fun and actually have good jokes that made me crack
literally 10/10 game

Iktf

>my face when I have so many unplayed games, I could have afforded a nice car by now instead of wasting all that money
Sometimes I wish I had self control.

It should be just enough but if you're sick of grinding and can't be fucked sitting through the main story anymore (and I don't blame) just exit your Skell after entering the place and just before the fight, die three times and lower the difficulty.

>tfw I buy too many video games so I don't have any money to buy take-away food and am forced to cook well.
My poor impulse control is no match for exorbitant Australian prices.

nice

Fishing lvl?

comfy
youtu.be/xMCK42dEw1Q