I'm going to buy hyundai coupe from 2004 is it worth it?

I'm going to buy hyundai coupe from 2004 is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhIMfj9950
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm hungover so I'll keep this short; it looks nice but it's a cheaply made shitbox that's worse than all of its competition. Every owner I've talked to just shits on it constantly and wishes they never bought it

What would you recommend?

its a total shitbox.

How much are you paying?

Check the sticky. Top row, center section.

I'm , ignore , the sticky is "hey, here's some cars that might be around this price" rather than some end-all guide
Not sure what your budget is or what you're looking at specifically but if you want a sports car for what an 04 Tiburon is worth approximately then I'd highly recommend an NB Miats

I'm looking for coupe price around idk 3-5k€ I'm from poland so it's around 10-20kPLN here something more that you would recommend?

If a convertible is okay, NB Miata. Otherwise maybe an SW20 MR2 but I'm not really sure what those are going for right now.

maybe look into an Opel Calibra, a Volkswagen Corrado, a Ford Probe, or a Ford Cougar

How much is it?
If the price is low enough...

Well as I said it's around 12kPLN so idk probably like 3k€

That's too much for it, I'd pick something else.

Prices are pretty shit in Poland to be honest we have like 1€=4,50PLN something like this

What about mazda rx8 I heard it got pretty shitty engine is it true?

Wankel engine is a joke, and a bad one
You have to check oil every fill-up like 2 stroke scooter

Don't listen to ignorant shitposter here:
The RX-8's engine is shite compared to its predecessors in terms of performance, marginally better in terms of reliability. Don't need to check oil every fill-up, but it would behoove you to pre-mix the fuel with some 2-stroke oil when you fill-up, every so often. Not absolutely necessary, but helps prolong the life of the engine/seals by preventing shit from building up.

the RX-8's 'renesis' bullshit was intended to minimize the need to do this, but I'd say it's probably still a good idea. As I own an FD and not an RX-8 (and never would own an RX-8), I can't speak as to the accuracy of that statement.

Seeing as you're Polish, I really would not recommend anything rotary in general. You're probably too dumb to maintain it.

>posts info "educating" about the exact same fucking thing I said
>insults OP when he wasn't a fag
>HURRRRRRRRRR DONT LISTEN TO THESE TROLL DUMBASS

The last line was just some light bants, calm the fuck down, autismus maximus.

I'm sick of this shit, you cunts are always dickheads in the discords

Get
Fucked

Ok so guys maybe recommend something that one guy got me really nice cars would you add some more?

First of all, don't take advice from Americans if you're not American.

If you're European try with the sport trims of the Focus/Fiesta, Megane, Golf. If you really want the Hyundai look for what are the most common problems and how much it costs to fix them.

How many zloty?

Well to be honest most of poles dont really care about cars so I will probably buy it not around here or have to look for a good one. It's fucked up bc of goverment

As I said it's between 10-15k but closer to 10

What do you want?
Front wheel drive?
Rear wheel drive?
All wheel drive?
Coupe?
Hatchback?
Wagon?
What do you want you car to be man?

Coupe, it might be strange xD but I dont care about wheel drive i can go with all of them I want a solid car that isn't a shitbox and wont fuck up everytime

Did Polska get Honda Preludes?

>xD
Leave

Haha man we have all the cars that europe we're not africa

Get a Prelude, 92-96 are great, especially with the H22A engine, or just see if you can get a 98+ Prelude with H22A engine

Surprisingly the tiburon was the most reliable car ive ever owned.
Probably because the only cars ive owned are pieces of shit.
OP;
They look good, the v6 sounds good and is slow. Build quality is cheap and you can expect plenty of rattles, but if you get a good deal on it there's no reason not to buy it.
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhIMfj9950

Also parts are literally as cheap as they get, but you dont have to deal with many of the same problems of having an old rusty shitbox, or a car that looks barely half as good

Thanks for opinion I was looking for opinion like that I want good looking car that wont fuck up everytime I dont care for performance of engine and etc because of shitty car insurance prices in here without discounts 1.6 is still fucking expensive and I prefer to have 13yr old car than 20yr and new tax on old cars from abroad is also crazy

>we're not africa
You basically are though

no the body style after that one is much much better looking

You mean the Gen Coupe?

no i mean the 2007 tiburon

if you plan on modifying it, the 4 speed auto is able to hold at most 350 to the wheels

the 5 speed is like glass and WILL need work to accomodate ANY additional power

these cars are a pretty good platform with a 3+ litre v6 up front they have a lot of untapped power potential also they have some pretty sexy body kits for these things

i owned an 07 for a bit and it was definitly faster than its main compeditor (the scion tc) BUT because it has that heavy as fuck v6 engine in the front it was not a well balanced car

while taking it through back to back S turns the car snapped on me and i almost drove it off the road

it was a fun car but overall if you plan on going faster the scion tc has better balance is more reliable and has a slightly better aftermarket

Nah in countries in africa they at least dont steal in government I think

>Nah in countries in africa they at least dont steal in government I think

well it really depends on what your market looks like where you live OP. Depending on what you want out of a car and what your budget is, it really might not be a bad decision.

I slapped some 1" spacers and stupid low offset wheels on it, lowered it, and made it a made corner carver. I literally couldnt get the thing to spin out. The tires would start screaming long before i got any noticeable understeer

As someone who owns a hyundai, I would only consider buying the newer generation of hyundai's The old ones kinda blow and outdated