Why arent there any blacks that are car enthusiasts ?

why arent there any blacks that are car enthusiasts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

eastbaytimes.com/2013/08/16/richmond-councilman-corky-booz-public-nuisance-or-peoples-champion/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSgYtmCnyYw
youtube.com/watch?v=rNsjQCBPUe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

umm what

Because niggers.

Black Veeky Forumstists are rarer than pretty white girls who are carnuts.

Lowest common denominator wins again.

Thank fuck donk died out

donks havent died out at all

but you likely never leave the basement so I dont expect you to know

t. Never seen more than 4 blacks in his entire life

travel to a city one time
i moved to the baltimore area back in august
donks definitely have not died out

black people don't care about performance they just want DEM 22 INCH RIMS WITH BLING Y'ALL

Ausfag it's literally illegal to do that on public roads even engineered.

What's that white boi? We gon get some turbo whiteblocks in here an imma show you how us car niggas have a good time

kek

in all seriousness there are a lot of cool black guys in the car world and that post made me think of them

Ive seen more black guys in street racing Foxbodies and turd gens than I have in donks but thats anecdotal and doesnt matter

Australia always seems so awful

the spiders are the size of birds the plants make you want to kill yourself kangaroos want to choke you out and the government wont let you have any fun to deal with that shit

Black car guy here. There are a bunch of us. Like every cool, positive thing about any minority, black car guys don't get shown in the media. Everyone seems to think we only care about rims and sound systems, however when you do see any at meets, a lot of us tune cars properly, and show up to the track scene (drift, drag, circuit). As for the race baiting:
Hispanics have ricer Hondas, Asians have Bosozoku and the showboat luxury car thing, Caucasians have the lifted truck and showboat muscle car thing going on.
Most car guys of any color are cool and passionate about their cars. The donk thing is real, but it's not like all black guys do it, just like not all white guys love cheap muscle cars.

In essence, the media, combined with fuckheads that don't leave their basement to meet people are fucking up our ability to be friends and enjoy cars without judging each other.

Thoughtful post user, thank you

I bought an AW11 (with 15" rims) from a black guy. Turned out okay.

He had a Jag and an M5 as well.

We need more black guys like this ausdesu

Met a based black man the other day who drove this

There are, i have a friend who's a nigger who cares about performance and cars in general. He currently drives a Toyota Supra Mk3.

My room mate(Also a nigger) last year was a champ at go-karting and racked up 1st and 2nd trophies everytime he went there. He later opened up a garage from the cash prize he got from the races. Later this year, I got to know that he got picked up by McLaren. He also has a background in mechanical engineering and maybe that's what got him to McLaren. Dude is like 28 and already earns like 80k when converted to USD.

Also Tane, if you're reading this, best wishes at your new job, buddy.

>working on my shitbox in apt parking lot
>Mean ass Camaro ZL1 pulls up driven by a black guy
>Likes my Civic shitbox
>Says I should take it to the local illegal drag strip in New Orleans
>But it's just a D16
>Says everybody does it fast or slow
>Tells me to hit him up if I see another EG hatch for sale

Pretty cool dude. But honestly there are a lot of non donk black guys around here. I see some badass Pontiac GTOs driven by a few.

>When white people can't compete at anything

What?

They all want to cruise in a 6 4

>Tane
Lmao confirmed nigger name

eastbaytimes.com/2013/08/16/richmond-councilman-corky-booz-public-nuisance-or-peoples-champion/

a little bay area history

blacks + cars = only chevy

Man, Civil-rights-era black people were pretty cool. Fucking baseball and blues music man. What the fuck happened?

>dat Sedicivalvole

there are.

leave the farm some time, white boy

Their development of culture got supplanted by the glorification of legal disobedience. Damn shame really.

Lampredi twin-cam engine. Based as fuck.

This. The powers that be weaponized the culture artificially.

The black panthers happened and told them they shouldn't strive to better themselves but should instead hate whitey.

A lot of classic car dudes are black.

>black panthers
>told black people that the only solution to black issues is banding together and having an international proletarian revolution
i guess you're right though since you know about as much about the panthers as your average black dude

racism, exclusion, drugs followed by crime and social welfare

>implying black internationalism isn't just taking post-colonialism and applying to whites as a whole instead of the European powers
All it does is taking "proletariat" and "bourgeoisie", then switches them with "blacks" and "whites"

All the negro car enthusiasts are either killed during the carjacking or in jail because they spent to much time joyriding in the car they stole.

>ctrl f bubb rubb
>nothing
>disapoint.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=kSgYtmCnyYw

You mean systemic racism has sowed the seeds of mistrust in the system?

Tell me more...

because you don't go outside and make baseless claims

Blacks are fine tho

The worst drivers are the arabs and north africans

THIS
I once took a taxi arround the ring road of Cairo. This was the most terrifying experience of my entire life.
And all the MENA shits we have in Europe are equally bad.

My IC engines professor is black. He knows a shitload more about making race engines than most people in general.

>Mfw Indian Veeky Forumsutist

I'm sure I'm rarer than your black folk.

wrong
wrong
and donk is beautiful

half right

what is it with mustangs
they fuckin suck and everything after gentoo is ugly shite

correctomundo

put bread on your Ambassador's hood or never come back
if you have a Tata Nano or a REVAi/G-wiz, consider suicide

i would hope so. He's an ICE Professor.

Niggers can't drive

there are tho
niggas love Lexus. There's a bunch of black guys at my uni who roll with stanced GS's

SEDICIVALVOLE

Black guy here just discoverd the bored but always been a big fan of cars.
Love the miata threads

>black faggot

Do you want to get AIDS?

people were still expected to be competent and well mannered
even if they aren't from the same background as you
now days people are too caught up in petty things

No bully please.

Besides don't tell me you don't have lewd thoughts when looking at this miata.

No, I am not sexually attracted to a MX-5

There are. They're usually drug dealers and they drive around in BMWs.

>source: black drug dealer, drive BMW

I'm black and i love cars. Hell i drive a slammed tc. I actually just raised the back coils like last week. Roads here in Florida are shit.

t. trump voter

nice post user, thanks.

Yeah same here we're pretty rare

Maybe when it's not raining its ass off.

Also I'm 3rd Gen Murican.

Same guy here.
I think the same thing that has us talking about the lack of (insert minority) car guys here is what made the American black community so dysfunctional.

>Free the slaves
B-but segregation
>Desegregate
>White flight every time there are brown or yellow neighbors
>Black and white churches instead of churches
>White "evangelicals" leading the effort to further separate the races economically and socially (to this day)
>Media making all brown and yellow people look like dumb welfare slaves
>Media slandering every politician (mostly liberal politicians) willing to bridge the economic and social gap through whatever method
>Hippies and the friendship movement
The establishment crushes the hippies too ^
>Unnecessary wars and "terror attacks" distract us from helping each other at home and being friends
>For some reason after over 150 years of social, economic and even spiritual exclusion and oppression, America is surprised that blacks and other minority groups have deteriorated
Give it about 15 years, and once whites are the minority, America will realize it was all a scheme to make us forget that we're in this together. We're all on the ground, working, saving money, and doing what's best for ourselves and our families . The true issue has never been race.
The elites have been targeting whoever is the easiest group to oppress, and pitting us all against each other.

I agree

>if u aren't a dumbfuck like myself u must be one of those lib "intellectual elites"

ah, how have the mighty fallen. this country is going down the shitter, and that's what people want, and that's what people voted for

>We're all on the ground, working, saving money, and doing what's best for ourselves and our families
that's part of the problem
if we had more in common it only intensifies rivalry

Only because the crab in a bucket mentality is encouraged by the media, rather than cooperation.

because you can't drive watermelons or grape drink. yet.

>any churches
>ever
there aren't any gods anyways.

Yes, in the perfect America the media wants us to believe in, we're all in a rat race. If people in small groups started talking like we are in this thread, we wouldn't be in such shit. Instead, we're all conditioned to believe only in competition rather than believing we can make the competition fairer for all parties.

How big is your cock?

>make the competition fairer for all
you know it only takes one person to spoil the game

I guess you're right, but like all things people believe in blindly, religions are abused to make us fight each other while the people in the shadows grab the money and freedom we're losing by fighting.

It's extremely small

Here is an example of black who is a car enthusiast.

youtube.com/watch?v=rNsjQCBPUe0

Nice to meet you too! 8 inches. I don't get as much pussy as I'd like to, but at least I can use the whole fleshlight. Plus I have this cool looking vein that looks like it's about to pop every time I'm hard. My dick gets especially hard in the presence of 300zx Twin Turbos and Audi A/S/RS5s.

I agree, but constantly reforming is better than living in hell while leeches like George Soros and the Cock Brothers shaft the freedom out of the world without bothering to give it a reacharound.

My dad owns a tow truck company/garage in the DC area, so yeah I was born into car culture. We actually have some plans to import some Japanese cars in the future.

Hell, there are /osg/ posters have even come into our shop for repairs.Yes I know exactly what that striped triangle represents.

nuNigger here since 2015. Im usually on /hou/ threads. Very big car enthusiast. I often mock nogs who buy expensive cars by luxury car brands they can't even come close to affording. (Caddilac, Mercedes, Upscale Fords, Rover etc...) i often make fun of the "donk community" too which consists of many nignogs that ruin perfectly good classic cars and new cars.

Welc/o/me
Y'all darkies are alrite.

Ausfag here abbos like cars too but they are all Centrelink rich so they just trash all the commodores and Falcons.