/vn/ - Aqua edition

Visual Novel General #1303

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is exclusively for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
Keep E-celeb shit out.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12064693
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We had like 5 aqua editons already.
Enough with your shit taste retard.

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Kei is the best Iraefu?

Dear SP

Please die forever. Nobody likes you and you are actively making the scene worse

Love, everybody in the VN community

>t. Manko grabber shill
SP are /our guys/

when are you going to stop fucking with the OP, retard

Where are all the games you promised Dovac?

>SP are /our guys/
Said nobody

>there are people not skipping h scenes in vns sharing the same air as me on this god given earth
That's a horrible feeling

What is the meme trilogy of VNs?

Why don't SP and Jast release a list of their best selling games of the year like MG does?

>Nekopara
>Princess Evangile
>Hoshimeme

Stop fucking with the OP and shitposting Himashit, JOP-tard.

Because MG is the only company that gives a shit about customer relations

Katawa Shoujo
Dies Irae
Steins; Gate

That would be Beatrice

stop posting about this stupid VN

>give a shit about customer relations
I don't see BDH nor Good_haro being fired though.

Why do people get their panties in a twist over these two?

I refuse.

im glad we are already in an age where the reasons are forgotten. hallelujah

I like lolis.

I don't know who's worse, Conju-poo or that vile fujoshi.

Why would they though?

That was before the himawari disaster.

Have they explained how Dies irae will work once it comes out? Want to eventually get a physical copy with nothing censored, the 18+ patch included, but it looks like all they will have is the steam version for sale. Will they also be selling physical copies from some sort of store? I'm not going to pay money for some cut up shit on steam.

Basically, is the only way to get a physical copy to back the kickstarter? Also don't want to do that, retarded business model that these companies have, passing on all the risk to their fans in order to bring their own products to market. But I probably will if it's the only way.

i wonder if conjueror would have remained /ourguy/ had he not bent the knee

We know you won't pay shit, get the fuck out of here

There won't be anyone selling it, unless MG decide to but that's a very risky bet since the game has to sell really well for them to do that.

Also you don't have to play the cropped version (16:3), there'll be an option to play the original 4:3. Nothing is getting censored, even the steam version will be uncensored (blood, nazi-terms, etc.). The physical edition won't include the 18+ patch.

Just wait for someone to upload it. There is no reason to pay for it.

if he wasn't a little bitch he would have been the top /ourguy/.

plotge/chuunifags in a nutshell

Honestly I kinda think Haro's slightly more right about this

explain further

shit, why couldn't alexander the great have been in f/sn as rin's servant instead of shitty ass archer. I'd take the broing it up over that shitty "twist" any day.

Nekopara is the VN with most downloads on sukebei, retard.

Absolutely not

Rin would've ended ded on day one with that jobber.

not if they still teamed up

>Playing Majikoi for 15 hours
>Finally the intro starts
Just how large is this game?

Yet it also has massive sales and support among the community, retard.

If you count in S and A's, then humongous.

Projection? sasuga nekoposter, would personally feel ashamed if I had to be a part of the Nekopara fanbase.

you missed the point entirely user.

No reason not to, if I like something or am interested in it, no problem buying it.

That's what I figured. Though it seems strange that you say the physical edition wont have the patch. You just mean it wont come with it, right? It should still be fully patch-able after you have it.

forgot my reference material aswell

Wat? Now I'm confused as well.

A and S etc are fandiscs, and they're shit too

Yep that's what I meant, the 18+ patch only adds the H-scenes though. Everything else is pretty much ideal in the steam version, I personally wouldn't call it unplayable since alot of people consider AA (no H-scenes) to be the definite version of Dies.

You retarded? It's literally more of the base game, exactly the same and the fandiscs are the A's, which are pretty damn good, since it just delivers routes for so many characters that didn't have spot in the main games and people wanted them.

>moefriends buy and enjoy the games under whatever circumstance it may be
>salty plotfags pirate the fuck out of their titles, and then proceed to cry when they fail to get funded and sales are complete shit which result in further decrease of plot focused game releases

They're shit, just more of the same reused jokes and some characters getting routes don't make sense.
Fucking low IQ moebutas

>chuunishits trying to shit down on critically well acclaimed series
Colour me surprised

He clearly doesn't like Majikoi as a whole

we have a mad/10 plotfag on the loose

Is this cat stuff any good? Also fuck Veeky Forums post cooldown when you have multiple threads open.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SHITPOST SOME IMAGINARY MOEFAGS VS. PLOTFAGS WAR SHIT IN VISUAL NOVELS OF ALL THINGS

LIKE ANIME IS ONE THING BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT VNS. THERE ISN'T A HIGH BAR THRESHOLD FOR THIS SHIT

I noticed, the salt is real.

t. cuckfag

Yeah, just really don't like the trend of selling VNs on steam, just doesn't seem like a good platform for it especially when they have to make change to get it on there. Prefer going through publisher portals, and definitely prefer physical copies myself. Also I've heard that people say the latest version without the H-scenes is definitive or whatever, but I just prefer to have all the content, plus h-scenes are basically always a plus for me.

VNs are more "hardcore" than anime

Literally no one cares

You are not making some kind of taste judgement with fucking visual novels. There is not an actual war going on between you fags and you can't keep pretending to be retarded just because you think it's funny or you're no different than those idiots who pretend to be Nekobros or post THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

Seriously, there isn't some kind of quality threshold for this. In fact like more than half of you can't even speak Japanese, so what the fuck are you even trying to pretend about if not only to shitpost

Is wanting to fuck your sibling really common in Japan, or is it only in anime/visual novels?

>t. EOP
Jokes on you, I do my reps daily :^)

well one route per girl, nearly as long as the common, plus all the joke routes/bad endings, plus the true route (best of the series btw)
S is like half as long, A-x are 3 routes each without a common
that shit is huge
truth to be told i only pay for my moege if i liked them after pirating and want more
i never give money to SP too, obviously

you are partially correct.

The "nekobros" shitposter is trying to actively spark up conflict, but to say that no one cares is wrong.

There are legitimate haters on both sides of the fence, greater numbers being on the plot side of the spectrum.

pretty sure any horny teenager wouldn't mind fucking his sister if given the opportunity

>teenager
Adults too ;^)

In that case you should probably buy digital from MG's store and wait for 18+ patch, since that pretty much is guranteed not to have any censorship whatsoever.

Or buy the physical on kickstarter and wait for the 18+ patch.

Reminder that if someone restored the moege general we could report moebuta shitposters, while also containing their shitty waifu wars ("discussions") in there.

>but to say that no one cares is wrong.
Oh I'm sure some people actually "care" but those people are retarded. The kind of people who scream about manime and all that. But they're probably even less relevant than the actual ones who scream about serious anime and shit. In case you forgot, the "THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN BROS" was supposed to be a parody of the faggots on KS comments and the few places actually following the DI KS who would say things like this (there weren't a lot) until it got meme'ed into being a thing every thread

>There are legitimate haters on both sides of the fence
And again, it's too small to even be noticeable or even relevant, especially here because we're talking about fucking visual novels. It's an imaginary fan war fought by faggots that don't speak Japanese who nobody gives a fuck about when really people should be combining their efforts on actual things like translating shit they want translated or running SP out of town

And you're not helping you baiting faggot

"JOP" falseflagging
they don't want us to unite

"Hm, probably that time we were both broken inside and fucking each other for solace after the death of your best friend and my girlfriend"

do you ever get tired

Man subahibi is a fucking snoozefest so far, it's just boring yuri slice of life, was I lied to?

I believe in carrot over the stick. We should show SP the light and help them get their own head out of their ass instead of trying to destroy them.

oh hey, this is a Himawari thread.

>another himawari thread

Thanks for fixing the OP, but fuck off and die already.

What part are you on? Down the rabbit hole1? that part drags on and only makes sense later, but it's very short...
Down the rabbit 2 gets pretty good, and in the third chapter It's my own Invention the game is in kamige territory.

I believed this once

Then they announced Baldr Sky and Maitetsu all-ages forever

But I still gave them a chance

Then they decided to start doing all-ages only of actual nukiges, not just plotges with H in them

But even still I thought they could still do it as a small thing

Then their delaying went to a point where I couldn't take it anymore when they announced like 10 more projects and delayed Meikyuu because they forgot December had holdays

But user, they can't eat the carrot if their head is up their ass.

thats why we pull the head out of their ass so that they could see the light again, and force feed them the carrot.

Does /vn/ really like Aqua that much?

strawpoll.me/12064693
strawpoll.me/12064693
strawpoll.me/12064693

no, everyone knows that Aries is best girl

But how do we do that if they are so insistent in keeping their head in their ass, that they absolutely refuse to move it?

they have a PR team now, if we shit on them at any given moment maybe they'll give in to the bullying

Remember Steins;Gate? Bland at best and bordering on shit at worst during the first half, but it was all a set-up for the god-tier second half.

Chuuni Okabe is the best part of S;G.

It's terrible until you get the juxtaposition of scared Okabe, fighting for the lives of his friends and his own sanity. Only then does it become an excellent part of S;G, and even then it's not the best, because that position is taken by Kurisu.

steins;gate starts slow and is good, then picks up and becomes even better

it doesn't really have any standout bad parts

It starts off good and then slows down, and slows some more, and then becomes so slow it'd embarrass my grandmother, who is dead. Then it picks up at breakneck speed and makes up for its previously miserable gait by being unfathomably excellent.

WHAT THE FUCK BROS

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD FAIL

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO???

Christine is also the worst girl. Even Nyan is more interesting.

It's time to stop posting.

>they have a PR team now
>now
They had one before. They fired most of them after dovac's latest meltdown and disappearance.

sorry, a proper PR team

If a lolige doesn't release in 2017 I'm blowing up MG and SP.