Post a picture of your ride. I'll start

Post a picture of your ride. I'll start.

2017 Mustang GT Premium

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/doctir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

Bread on hood faggot

Give me 20 minutes

Thanks desu fampai

you really need proof that someone owns a fucking mustang? they arent even expensive.

>trusting random anons on a bavarian coal scratching board

2005 330d
was 280hp several months ago,should be ~300+ now

I've got a few... 1970 Chevy C10

can I have it desu desu kawaii tripdubs man

1988 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Equipped with the not so glorious 6.2L Diesel V8
Still a monster though

not the one pictured, but same body style. Extended Cab, 8 Foot Bed with Leer Bedcap.
Mines all red though

>being so poor that owning a mustang is unbelievable

get a job

2015 gt premium.

What if I google a picture of a Ferrari with bread on the hood, do you believe that I own a Ferrari?

Sweet Mustang my dude. Triple Yellow 2016 V6 reporting in.

How is the V6? I went from a 2004 V6 to my 2017 GT and it's insane. I didn't test drive the new V6.

66 Mustang
Straight 6, 3 speed

y-yes

This will be mine in a month. Can't wait.

And an 04 Ranger for the daily

OP here, new identification. Will post bread on hood soon once I leave to pick up my gf.

Thats.... well, I cant find any other word than beautiful

Why does the bumper sit so low to the ground compared to the rest of the vehicle?

>muh Toyota

Op delivers

Yes, Google that shit

I just bought a e92 m3 zcp. It's getting put on a truck and shipped out here tomorrow :)

So now there is a man with bread stains on the hood of his GT, furiously pissed off

Good going

After hearing massive amounts of V6 related trash-talk over the past several years, I was very pleasantly surprised. The torque is there when you need it and there's enough power to make it a fun DD.

My previous car was a 2013 Honda Civic Si, and I would take this V6 Mustang over something like that any day.

kek is here

We should build a wall to keep /pol/ from spreading.

Only if you pay for it.

Scion TC 2012
Just ordered new headers. They're catless...

Should have just bought FRS instead of some FWD riced out corolla to further rice out

The FRS is just as slow.
>though I'm pushing 270 to the wheels
Plus this is my DD. I also got a 280zx and a em2 with a k20 swap. I fucked the civic up though.

Mine, 2013 base GT track pack.

Cold air intake, long tube headers, no cats, GT500 quad tip exhaust(sounds great), lightweight flywheel, Exedy 500 clutch, aluminum driveshaft, steeda lowering springs, rear lower and upper control arms, 150 shot and Jon Lund tune(yes I run ghost cam instead of real cams...For now). Getting Weld RT-S's and bigs and littles at the end of the month.

Also, 1996 f250 7.3 powerstroke RCLB 4x2

2016 Kaufman tilt deck 10k lb car trailer

2002 Chevy trailblazer(daily driver)

1992 Nissan hard body RCSB 4x2. Blown motor at the moment, but hoping to find a LS1/T56 set up sometime soon to drop into it

1/2

2/2

Always makes me happy

Owner lowered it a little more than it is stock.

Is the Roush axle back exhaust the best sounding exhaust?

2002 WS6 with 4.11s

>headers
Dont you mean
>header
>should have had a BEEE8

Whoops, you're right.

2016 Challenger Hellcat

did somebody just say polo

Color me jealous, I'm in love with the newer mustang body style.

'06 325i, not terrible for 200k miles.

I got this thing. Just bought new wheels for it

wew lads

this too I guess

>living far from ethanol

shig

Nice disco ball, senpai

>ohhhh yeahhh and I've got this Grand National too I guess

My ND miata

The FRS is FWD you duck. And don't get me started on that "corolla" shit. Cause then we may as well talk about the WRX.
Sounds like to me you're hating on anons car.

>The FRS is FWD you duck

Mein.

:^)

2012 LS3 SS

Bolt ons/tuned

reddit.com/user/doctir

This is OPs reddit account, please fuck off and never return.

>The FRS is FWD you duck.

did you just get out of bed user

>The FRS is FWD you duck

Muh Liberty GT (Legacy GT, for you Amerifats)

>The FRS is FWD

>tfw a FWD Camry is faster than an FRS

>Not dropping in a massive disgusting cam

That's down to the 2GR-FE and Toyota having castrated themselves with Project Genesis.

You belong to the AARP.

mustangs are gay

Most stuff Toyota makes, I4 or V6, is faster than the FRS. Even this 4,000lbs lummox has better pick up than your FRS.

Face it - the FRS/BRZ will go down in history as one of the biggest automotive blunders. So much potential, so horribly assfucked into the ground.

>living with a cell phone from 1998

not as gay as their owners

>tfw I had to look that up
I'm 23 user ;_;

>babby's first photograph

holy fuck man centre your subject matter

>shell station
Enjoy your warped pistons!

fucking what

>23
>buys a Legacy

the fuck...

the V-power gasoline has so much V-power that it crumples your connecting rods into a V-shape, causing the car to stall out at 140mph and launching you through the windshield folding you in a backwards V-shape

V-power just kicked in yo

What's wrong with that?

I bought one even I was 15 what's your problem

Yeah but if you were 15 it was a crusty old used shitbox that some senior left to auction after they died in their sleep.

The only people who should be willfully driving a legacy are seniors or poor teenagers.

That's the distributor dumbass

>15
>not a poor teenager

>seniors or poorfag teenagers
Legacy's maybe, legacy GT's no

your parents bought your car faggot

Actually it's the back-up sparkplug for the auxiliary combustion chamber. Only vehicles equipped with a 4+1 engine are capable of successfully using V-power gasoline.

You must be so embarrassed now.

>15
>still 15
>15 years old
>faggot by default

>implying cars can have extra cylimders

>implying cars cycling down cylinder usage based on driver needs is not a thing

>a car with 6 cylinders now running with 3 wow so magic fuckin NASA

lots of vehicles have cylinder deactivation you niglet, it's not even new

Working on it user

>it's not even new
No, but you clearly are

whatever fag i've been here since the summer

Kekekekek it is

>not being able to simply edit your timing tables on your laptop for the same effect as a cam
>spending money on a cam

Is it still 1971?

yeah I don't understand these people either

most of them are immature fuckboys who will not have the car more than 2-3 years anyways

they will either

1.) wreck it

2.) have it stolen

3.) have it impounded and destroyed by the law

4.) collect so many speeding tickets they can't afford to own it

5.) move out of mom and dad's house and realize life costs more than their assistant dick-wiper job at CarMax pays them

>B5 Blue
Mah man

>Caliber
Fuck yes you're gonna love it since you don't have to deal with the CVT like I did.
An 07 SXT was my first car and I always wanted the SRT version.
I imagine the SRT is even better but even the SXT hid its weight well and cornered like a damn go kart.
These fuckers were the ultimate tailgating machine: Toss the keg in the back and let the speakers flip down from the hatch, and keep a few bottles cool in the glove box since it redirects AC into there. I fucking miss having my stocked mini-fridge mobile.
Also if you put a magnetic base cb antenna on the roof, it will fall off at exactly 85mph, so yeah...
Not sure if yours will be auto or stick, but in my auto if you put it in reverse on the highway it will just stay in neutral but light up the reverse lights. Scares the shit out of tailgaters, as does flying CB antena

>put it in reverse on the highway it will just stay in neutral but light up the reverse lights
Holy fuck nice

Yup, no physical connection from the selector in the autos on the calibers, so it just idles and doesn't blow itself up.
This was the funnest fucking thing watching them slam on their breaks and I'm tempted to just wire a button somewhere within easy reach to just turn on my reverse lights while in drive.