overpriced/v6
>911
ugly
>gtr
pigfat
>ferrari
gay

will there ever be a true competitor?

that's the best looking car i've seen im my life what is it?

>ugly
No uglier than that plastic mess.

Fiero modified by Hennessy

Dodge has something in the pipeline, just you wait. Dollars to donuts, the Barracuda is coming, powered by a twin turbo Hemi and weighing in around where the Viper was.

911s look like souped up melted vw beetles.
they are shit

>I don't like how it looks, therefore it is shit

Looks and and exhaust note are the most important criteria any vehicle. vw look like shit and sound like shit. 1+1=2

>Looks and and exhaust note are the most important criteria any vehicle
Since when?

since always

>the most important criteria in any vehicle are these two subjective things because I say so
Uh-huh. Not steering feel, handling, acceleration, build quality, reliability, power delivery, comfort, interior ergonomics or any of that shit. The only thing that matters is that it looks and sounds good to one person's tastes.

I'm done biting this bait now.

Corvette Grand sport

>ferrari
>gay
well then gimme that fucking dick bitch

The other guy forgot to mention the engine is in the absolute worst position too. Enjoy your snap oversteer.

Ever since Chebby owners have been getting btfo by 4 cylinders...

all of those aspects are all secondary to looks and sound
nice strawman tho better luck next time dumb faggot

You forgot cooling capabilities.

Why is everyone so assblasted over the gtr being faster than a corvette anyways?

>fake laptimes

>The Z06 is noticeably faster at overheating
ftfy

DELET THIS

Dude, everyone knows my trip already.
Nice selfie tho :^)

t. trump voter

>GTR has 50 less bhp
>GTR has ~100 less Ft*lb
>GTR is 200 lbs heavier
>GTR slower
NO WAY.JPG

ikr can't believe they still sperg over it

being heavier is only really a downside to RWD cars. the Aventador is 4000+ lbs but has AWD to make up for that.

>prezo triggered again

You can tell this post really upset someone

Viper will be back, they are just taking a break because they are starting from scratch from the platform up.

Can't wait to see what the SRT guys can do with an engine that isn't from the 90s.

>911
>ugly

That ferrari looks like a corvette.

Or otherwise? C7 doesn't look like a vette.

>implying Chevy has anything to compete with the GT

Also did Ford just make a larger 488, cut 2 chunks out of the back and call it a GT?

Also, the Model S is around 5000 pounds and spanks every other production car to 60.

No, Ford took the classic GT40 and ran it through a [current year] filter
if anything Ferrari is ripping them off

Looks like a Murcialago and a Gallardo.

>No, Ford took the classic GT40 and ran it through a [current year] filter

Perfectly sums up why i don't like the new "GT". i feel like they should've let the car go and design something else worth buying on its own merits with its own name and unique styling like nothing Ford has made before. should've been something like the GT90 and how it reflected its decade. the GT210 (GT for the 2010s) would reflect the decade of Hybrids, "current year" people and carefully met regulations. in fact' if the new GT was a hybrid id like it more since it does make since with virtually everyone else going hybrid.
>more power
>better fuel economy
It would make the car heavier but its not like its going to beat the hyper car trio without more power anyway and the Laferrari is pushing 900+ HP. beating Ferrari in a more regulated and slower class than the-now cancelled GT1 isn't going to upset them as much as beating their Halo car would.

>911
>souped up beetle
>shit

Obvious signs of a poor fag who hasn't and never will drive a 911.

Stay mad poorfag

>$180K supercar struggles to beat a car costing half its price

Guess I'm buying the Vette.

because it makes chevy fans le mad XD

But... why? It's like said, corvettes are considerably cheaper. If I was a chevy fanboy I'd be pretty damned happy with those numbers.

I guess I just don't get Veeky Forumsmemes.

The GTR Nismo is literally twice as expensive

>911
>ugly

lmao

the new ones are kinda ugmo tbqh

2018+ MR vetto

>ferrari
gay

nice one

How?

Almost ever super car/sports car is pretty attractive these days. Corvette, 911, GT-R, 650s, R8, etc

that looks awful stop being a brand whore