tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 5
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-5/
Respawn will be back to work soon™ now that the holidays are coming to a close, that means "content"

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h8F7LtzeQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=P4iwDKltOgw
youtube.com/watch?v=V_eVXTS7JHg
youtube.com/watch?v=r5-tsM1cI-8
youtube.com/watch?v=b7dmM-QMkmg
youtu.be/Ux2Drxzm0tU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Installing titanfall 1 to play some tfg games

As always. First for S P E E D.

first for QUICK MAKE UP AN IDEA FOR A NEW PILOT ABILITY

Ronin tips
>Arc wave applies the same effect as an arc grenade, use this to your advantage by causing a titan to be incapable of turning to shoot you
>If they arent facing you, Shoot him entirely, arc him as he turns around, phase through him and reload and he'll be facing the other way unable to turn around for a sec.
>Dont risk phasing near a titan at certain ranges incase you telefrag yourself
>either be first to fall, and roll around meleeing pilots, or hold your titan and roll around with a buddy
>If a Legion is just shooting you or something along those lines, just block. Think about trading damage and do it when you can afford to
>Arc Wave destroys Tone Shields and Legion shields, and does well to remove Battery shields

Did I do good Viper senpai?

R8. I got 10.0 with the EPG yesterday.

enhanced jump jets: allow air dashing, 1 or 2 charges

>too slow and got second

Viperfags on suicide watch.

EMP blade that's thrown like pulse blade, but disables enemy pulse blades, A-walls, and sentries in its area of effect. much smaller radius than pulse blade, of course. can be destroyed, just like a pulse blade can.

you forgot: holding sword blocking during phase dash will prevent destruction upon exitting the upside down, if you re-enter in a titan or reaper.

works 99% of the time. theres one guy that posted a webm of it not working, but thats the only time ive ever heard of it failing. im guessing he let go of the button or something

Press shift to zoom in further for maximum salt

>Most efficient
>Mastiff

Thanks for the tips, Should i be concerned with flanking routes? is that effective in any way? I know Ronins meant to be a cunt in terms of playing against

>tfw no new content this month

Its like respawn likes to kill its games

repostan in new thread

Well, if you're fighting a titan, my advice is ADS. It tightens the leadwall's spread meaning more pellets get into the critical spots, meaning more damage.

Also, it might just be me but I open with shotgun shotgun arcwave as they start to turn shotgun shotgun dash away to reload. I've had success with it due to the fact that by the second bullet they're turning but not QUITE turned all the way, exposing their crit spots.

Another thing is that you can use the electric smoke while in Phase, meaning you can keep your damage up even when in phase.

Arc wave and Sword Block are massively amp up during Sword Core. Though I'm not sure if the slowing effect is enhanced in Sword Core or not.

Also pick off vulnerable targets. Legions and Northstars are my favorite to hit first.

AND NEVER EVER EVER GET CLOSE TO A SCORCH. If they're half competent they'll Spicy Finger you and you will fucking melt

thats my advice pilot. the sword is yours

I feel like it should Jam Radars/Sound, just negating pulse blades and sentries isnt enough.

let go of your feelings, use the force. Pilot. the speed force.

yes, you should always try to flank. its never good if an opponent sees you first. you dont have a lot of hp, and closing the distance, even with sword block, is going to cost you.
i never engage if im seen first unless i have a friendly titan with me. ill throw an arc wave and run away. always try to get the drop on the enemy

Holo is the holy grail of tacticals

might as well delete the radar jammer boost

though to be fair, like half the boosts in the game could be deleted and it'd be fine. they're honestly only there to add duds to Dice Roll

why do you say that? respawn was on vacation like everyone else. theres frontier news network updates every two weeks. we'll get an update this friday on whats coming.

this is the only time it's okay to go slow

holy shit thank you for this strat idea
its fantastic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GROUND NORMIES

>plodding around in legion
>start shooting at enemy titan
>he tries to vortex shield and kill me
>stop shooting right away
>stare at him with gun spun up as he slowly backs away before the shield runs out

I want a hand thrown EPG charge like the freehand spinfusor disk in T:A!
Throws at EPG speed with a slight downward arc, explodes on contact, same damage stats as an EPG shot, one charge.

>its another Nuclear weeb-bot
>double dash back
>take aim
>salty message

Do people think Nuke Eject works? Just pick Overcore and keep mashing that sword button you dipsticks.

DESU the only ltime i've ever been lucky with nuke is with norstar. get doomed, look tantalizing and spam trap as soon as they get within a certain distance. they get tethered and i boom.

imo double smoke is my thing. make smoke appear outta nowhere from within the shadow realm!

i want a shovel, thats it. My ability is i get a shovel and thats my melee.
he can also dig
but slow

>mfw I give an enemy the hot hands and they can't dash away

I fucking love scorch

STOP
Describe a new pilot execution you would pay REAL MONEY for!

>Pilot Hack
>stab your data knife in the base of the enemy's skull
>remove knife, push them gently so they fall flat forward

considering ronin can literally not do anything once doomed, nuke keeps you a threat.

shovel knight DLC with a new Pilot Knight

wtfh i didn't type that desu wtf Veeky Forums

>legion just dropped in
>give him the THE HANDS OF MINE ARE BURNING RED
>one of the smart ones that take an extra dash
>dash into his face again

There is no greater feeling.

Ronin is still just as effective as other titans while doomed.
Hell, arc wave probably makes him better than most others when he's doomed.

You don't know about the filter? Don't say stupid shit.

no it doesnt. any other titan except maybe scorch just keeps playing as usual, ronin has to get in close to do anything and just gets executed.

'Speed is life'

I did not. And it shouldn't have procced anyways. My post started at 'the only time...' Nothing came before it.

Do you think ronin has to use his sword to be effective? Arc wave stuns, shotgun doesn't have to be used for point-blank, phase dash lets him get away instantly if they dash toward you.
Sword core while doomed? Much riskier but still not useless due to the retarded melee knockback. You can get a lot of hits in before they're even able to execute.

>most camo looks awful on scorch prime
>no nose art
>but that execution though

It hurts

id like to modify the knee to the face one. id like to have it similar to the pilot trailer, where the pilot uses his jump jets to blast a grunt through a wall.
jump jet boosted knee to the body/face. blows their face up or sends them flying

post fast music!

youtu.be/h8F7LtzeQEE

wait what filter is this? been on this site since i was a teenager and have not heard of this.

>tfw the huge dump you were about to take was 96% fart
>tfw this is literally a shitpost

Certain acronyms renown for use within the black community have been filtered to weeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4iwDKltOgw
Everything else is terrorist tier

Titan Assault Barrier Kit (TAB Kit)

Charged similarly to the charge rifle; the TAB consists of a set of high yield jump pods, magnetized contact surfaces and a shield device. Once full charge is reached, you are launched at a high speed forward with a slight ballistic trajectory. Upon contact with an enemy titan you rodeo with a protective barrier which protects you from explosions, weapons fire and electric smoke (can still be killed by melee, pilot or titan).

Upon completion of the rodeo, you make an extended jump clearing the rodeo'd titan. The angle makes re-rodeoing easier with your double jump, but the TAB kit will not recharge automatically until you land, wallrun/cling or mount an allied titan. All dismounts benefit from the extended jump, not just your TAB assisted one.

The barrier is normally glowy, but low profile with make it semi-transparent/muted. Stealth kit works as normal.

You can get kills with TAB by rocketing into enemy pilots, but the cooldown makes it unforgiving and your trajectory is pretty easy to follow, if very fast.

Shotgun or sword are still far riskier than what any other titan has to put up with. The execution range is huge as well; it's pretty damn hard to find the sweet spot where you're just outside their execution range.

I only stay in ronin's doomed state if the game's already over, if I don't have the choice to leave, or if I have teammates to hide behind.

It's a slow burn: youtube.com/watch?v=V_eVXTS7JHg

It's really awful isn't it? Makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my diet or digestion.

Stoic Overcast. Or Black.

Start grinding up the Gens. I agree, possibly best Terminate.

>Prepare for Titanfall soon, fellow pilot
>Oh really? When?

NOW.

>tfw whenever you try to play this game you router strategically shits the bed and gives you 4000 ping
Why am I not allowed to have fun?

maybe the karmic forces of the universe are telling you it's time to do something with your life instead of wasting it on super fast and fun shootin games

tfw stoic dark pilots look fucking badass but we can't use them because respawn is retarded

Just go zebra pink with gold weapon and blind the enemy with how fabulous you are

It says a lot about a game's complete lack of competent designers that there's an unlockable in the game that is literally impossible to obtain. That's right up there with A-Wall and Hard Cover being in the wrong slots for "stupidest decisions that I hope were oversights".

I started using the Stim Pack class
>Mfw I just meleed one guy
>Meleed his friend right after and put into the red
>GOTTA GO FAST
>SPRINT PAST A DOOR AND MELEE A PILOT ABOVE ME
>MELEE HIS FRIEND BELOW
>MFW
Holy fuck I don't know why I didn't try it earlier. Blazing past titans and pilots is amazing

Grapple is faster if you're good.

Stim is EZ fast.

wrong

>slow detected

Speed is life.

show that fast proof nigga, your speed gets capped whilst you reel upwards with reddit rope

I was jumping around on Exo and got hit by one of the landing craft that drops grunts and this happened. I know people intentionally do it on evac but I'd never seen it happen mid match before.

>Grapple is faster if you're good.
>has a literal speed limit on itself
>the time spent setting up to reach that speed limit would be time spent going fast with stim

Speed is life

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

so close to over 200

Fresh from earlier tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5-tsM1cI-8

Music for going fast downhill is also good for going fast sideways.

Too slow, old man!

youtube.com/watch?v=b7dmM-QMkmg

...weird, this is also in my fast playlist
good taste

>ZOE
The Remix album is so fucking good for going fast.

Speed is life

Unlike the other ideas I could see this as a real possibility.

youtu.be/Ux2Drxzm0tU

Chill music is amazing to listen to while playing
>Anything by Miguel Campbell
>Most synthwave
>Hotline Miami OST
I love electronic music, deep house and synthwave especially.

>People having sub 10 points in Attrition

Just... how?
What did you even do for 10 minutes?
I am genuinely curious as to what gameplay is like for these people.
Like how were you even able to get through the campaign at this point.

nigger wallrunning is featured heavily in the campaign as an integral part of gameplay how do you even think it's unfair to any degree jesus fuck

At least he said gg.

Maybe their teammates starved them out of points. Maybe they joined the game late after someone else quit.

>Two of us go into LTS match
>Two of our team mates using Tone w/ assault chip
>Third running Legion with Nuclear Eject

SEND HELP

mostly i thought it could synergize with hover. would give players a reason to use hover and maybe add another dimension to pilot combat, especially vs titans.

You should be able to fight other phase-shifted titans and pilots whilst in the upside-down

>Legion with Nuclear Eject

Speed is life

>Guy uses Ronin
>He uses Nuclear eject and auto phase shift in the doom state

Off work in like... 90 minutes.

Any Xbox Fasts available?

4 rules.

1.) Must be fast
2.) Attrition
3.) Be strong enough for the skies.
4.) Fast.

>reddit fuckers crying about A-Holes
>get bitches at when I tell them a viable solution

They'll never be F A S T B O I S

>see that
>throw a grenade/ninja star
you have to be bad to hide in that spot during hardpoints

Are the happy hour bonus merits a per network thing, or do you only get the bonus from one happy hour?

As much as I hate having to ask, does assault chip tone use burst loader or is it (more) of a waste?

One per 24 hour cycle. I have no idea when the cycle begins, possibly Midnight on Cali Time.

Reminder that we're out to teach those TONE using devs how to play their own game.

networks can set their own happy hour times, but you can only redeem one happy hour per day

well there was this one time when I was still trying out titan kits
>capture the flag, timeout, draw, sudden death
>enemy titanfall at base
>go stare at him in my doomed titan
>the pilot was like wtf but embarked anyways
>BOOM
>call in a new titan and punch two other pilots coming for the flag
>round win

Fucking noice, also, do devs play on PC at all?

Or are they all consoletards?

I've seen at least two devs on PC since release. They were also terrible though and might have been using controllers.