JUST

JUST

Clean your car, you filthy mongrel

gross why is your ford so dirty?

did you at least get the v8?

inb4 faggot ass sohc 4.0

No wonder you get shit mileage when you haul literal tons of grime and lint, congrats

LOL

>being so poor that 12 mi/gal is a problem

That's a 5.0L V8

I have one too

can it burnout?

my evo got 7mpg last time i drove it

as it sits its average speed is 0 so no pics of mpg readout

Never thought I see a Pepe'd Explorer.

Yes it's a 5.0. I had a 4.0 V6 explore before. That one also got shit mileage and didnt have the power this one does.

It's dirty because this is my work vehicle. I also own a honda that I make an effort to keep clean.

>tfw my V10 truck gets that while towing

That is fucking nothing.

Note the dot.

Didnt even know they made Rams with v10s. Why would you get that and not a cummins?

a. The V10 stock made more power vs the Cummins stock
b. Maintenance costs
c. Issa V10

>Issa
Oh so in other words, youre a faggot and didnt know any better.

Nah I wanted a V10 in my 1500 so I made it happen

why does the g wagon have a v12

Oops

Because we neglect our cars Alphonse. You should know this by now.

Because it's a tank. Have you ever driven one?

Doesn't it redline at a tragic 4500rpm?
For all that work, I'd do a srt10 swap, you can start getting them for around $8000 used now

its not a tank

So you havent driven one.

>tanks cant get airborne

I got a whole V10 parts truck for $1900. I do want to buy a spare long block to adapt some Viper heads to but that's a project for another day, for now I have 450 ft/lb V10 and a 5-speed trans in my RCSB truck and I'm perfectly happy with it. I upgraded from a 5.2 V8.

Also redline really doesn't matter for a truck, it makes peak torque at 2400 which is the important metric

If you are only going to be doing truck stuff sure, but horsepower makes it fun. Torque doesn't get you any quicker to 60

>Torque doesn't get you any quicker to 60

wat

>got my first manual
>Inline 4 shitbox that's supposed to get 20+mpg in the city
>drain a quarter of my tank in 50 miles
I need to remove all the eurobeat from my phone or else I'll be spending more on gas than I did in my pigfat automatic V8

It's plenty fun, trust me. I just need to get rid of the factory axle blocks in the rear because the axle wrap is real. Softer springs would be nice too but I don't want to lose towing ability for comfort since this is first and foremost a tow pig

I don't believe that is a real average.

Did you reset it then idle for a while before taking the picture? Nothing gets that bad of mileage, not even loaded transport trucks. Unless this is a farm truck or something that idles 95% of the time and tows shit.

He reset the computer and then punched it while going up a hill.