>
twitter.com/PROJECT_ACES
twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF

AC7:

PSX 2016 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Returning to Strangereal.
Composed by Keiki Kobayashi.
Directed/written by Sunao Takabuchi and Kosuke Itomi.

This is everything we currently know (or think we know) about AC7:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj

AC:I:

>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? Probably 30 fuckin' tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>
docs.google.com/document/d/1K3RrtoLfs089WDdEyhmBg6r7ge2j7WS-_-iXkCYOyrg/edit

>
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh

In other news:
An user based to the point of Godhood is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thingy based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Good ol' Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs database: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Because it bears repeating:
>Ports never (?).
>HD Collection Never (ever).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbfaF5otJv0
youtube.com/watch?v=MFuEcpPlNtI
youtube.com/watch?v=zTKIzwvFxIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pKTbvOAVf-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=T9YTb481A-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=R9r_uON22-E
youtube.com/watch?v=B-rZHbc4YTE
defensenews.com/articles/china-receives-first-advanced-su-35-flankers-from-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=pHp9oZPqs8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for my tryhard planefu who feels the need to do everybody's job.

Second for crazy spaceplanes.

Actual previous thread.
Also 1st for slav shit best shit.

Is this an OP for ants?

I need to tell you guys something.

I've been having violent, explosive shits for the last week.

Water ran out 3 days ago, there's nothing left in me, I'm so tired.

I barely have the strength to type this.

You buddies have been the best buddies you could ask for.

F-16XL is best planefu.

I need to rest.

S-stay f-fly user

ded

>10

>Water ran out 3 days ago
Wot mate, do you not have running water?
Drink some juice or something.
Rest up user. You can't bail out now.

Its too late, that user's gone to the big boneyard in the sky.

Poor fat x32. They should've put it on a diet.

F/A-32 Erne is basically what you get from X-32 undergoing diet control

Desperately waiting for news on AC7 duperplane.

How hard is it to build a WW2 plane or at the very least Wright brothers turn of the century era bi-plane.

Someone should change the background into the twisted game scene

He needs to live as a buddy to /aceg/

Oh man now that you mention it I'm pretty hype for it too, I wonder if it'll be a rehash of a previous plane or if they'll go the distance and make something new.

post yfw you find out that AC7 has a bunch of AC3 planes in testing/prototype versions

I couldn't believe that Cynthia Fitzgerald was voiced by the same voice actress who voiced Naga The White Serpent in Slayers series
youtube.com/watch?v=bbfaF5otJv0

>10

something i meant to say last night is that in ac bro's post it looks like pixy is wearing a yarmulke

>RTDM
>kill helpless rivals going for rings
>hunting all the match
>not passing through a single one
>MVP

I feel like a bully. This is not right

I'm expecting something that's an explicit reference to AC3.

>10

So is multiplayer mode confirmed for 7 or what?

f

u

had a cringe dream wherein i either was cypher or was sort of meta playing as cypher and was talking to a random guy explaining how i was fighting in the belkan war, but it was all fun and games because i'm a mercinary and i might take a trip to osea when the war was over.

he didn't know what osea was, or half the other strangereal references i made (though he got others), despite the fact i'm 90% certain the internal logic of the dream was that i was in strangereal.

10% came from me wanting to ask how in the fuck people could lack so much knowledge in >the current year, when the games are clearly numbered so you'd have to wonder "hmm, i've played 4... wonder what 2 was about."

keep me posted.

What do I need to learn to become a game dev like that guy making his own AC? I want to help him.

Download UE4, start doing tutorials. You'll learn skills along the way by doing the tutorials as well as learn what you like doing. Give it at least a week of constant messing around, but ideally a month. If you don't like it by then, don't force yourself. Not everybody has the specific brand of autism required for gamedev.

>10

So what's you guys' favorite piston engine fighter?

Gotta go with the P-47 myself, always been my favorite

Quick /aceg/ name your top 5 planefus.

1.) F-14 Tomcat
2.) Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
3.) Vought F4U Corsair
4.) Panavia Tornado ADV
5.) Saab JAS 39 Gripen

1) Flanker Family
2) Su-47 Berkut
3) MiG-31 Foxhound
4) F-14 Tomcat
5) F-15 Eagle

inb4 'slavshit ew'

amerishit ew

1) A-10
2) Tornado
3) SU-35 Prototype with Canards
4) ATD-X
5) B-2

Bonus) XFA-27 as the sexiest plane ever concieved

1.) F-14 Tomcat
2.) F-15E
3.) B-1B
4.) Rafail
5.) MiG-29

>not F-4 for all 5 spots

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an impostor

1) Eurofighter Typhoon
>not being dedicated to your 1 planefu
shameful

What's the general opinion on AC6?

>it has its issues but pretty good/10

It's fun.

It's also the first AC game where I skipped cutscenes.

>falseflagging as thundy so you can respond to yourself with an epic meme
rude as heck
anyway I kinda want to play some METARU GIA SORRIDU, if anyone wants to watch it'll be live in the next, oh, 5 minutes or so.

Cocoon Squadron's theme has no right being this fucking good
youtube.com/watch?v=MFuEcpPlNtI

YF-23
X-29A
P-47
F-5
Spitfire

>YF-23
>P-47

>destroyed every ground unit in farbanti with 5 min to spare on fighters.
almost feel guilty.

>1010

Pretty good, but l wish it had more planes.
They should've included the f5, f20, x29, j35, jas39, f4, mig 21 and the mig31

Also, it's on the goddamn 360

>Also, it's on the goddamn 360
Nothing wrong with that, so was Ridge Racer 6.

>nothing wrong with that.

That's true, unless, ya know, you want to play 6 but -don't- own a 360. Otherwise, yeah, what's the issue?

>I want to play AHL, but fucking Namco put it on 3DS instead of something I can emulate for free or a console I already own!
Ace Combat 7 is on the "goddamn" PS4 but it's understandable that they'd go for that market over a PC release. Not gonna buy a shitty PS4 for it unless Sony actually bring anything else to the table, but I'm not going to complain about it whenever it's brought up.
Either buy a 360 and make sure to get a copy of Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise or don't complain about something so trivial.

>I've been having violent, explosive shits for the last week.

That's not me tho. I have a 360, just cba to hook it up more than once a year.

This is how flankers are made.

That means Kazutoki Kono's statement about multiplatform AC7 possibility is just a ruse, right?

DELET THIS

1.) F-16 - Falcon BMS probably had a lot to do with it, but I love its history. It started as a humble short range dogfighter, but ended up being arguably the most successful multirole fighter in history, all while still being a damn good dogfighter.

After that, I have a hard time coming up with rankings, so I'll just list the rest in no particular order.

F-35: If F-16 is my waifu, F-35 is my daughteru.
P-38: Coolest looking WWII fighter out there.
F-104: A fascinating plane of extremes with a fascinating history
YF-23: In my heart, the real winner of the ATF program.

>Falcon BMS
Falcon 4.0 actually. I was playing Falcon long before BMS came around. All about that street cred, yo.

Good taste, buddy.

I love the Gripen, its such a great jet. The Swedes went out to create a durable multirole jet that had a small aerial profile while maximizing payload capacity. Not to mention it was designed with ease of maintenance as well, so if you had the proper resources you could keep one going and going.

Plus its Flight High School incarnation is a cute

>tfw forever condemned to be ambivalent to the F-16 because of the whole "changing export rules so it could kill the F-20" deal.
Maybe if Northrop get the T-X contract I can finally let that go.

But I bet the Koreans or something equally horrible will get it.

Light fighters are a meme.
If your shithole country can't afford a big boy fighter jet like an F-16 it probably doesn't have any enemies worth acquiring a fast jet for anyways.

Most F-16 operators are either in the "don't really have any enemies worth getting a jet for anyway" or the "You might have a point in owning it... If you quadrupled the numbers" category.

Fighters are a status symbol or a notional contribution to international force only, and when those are your circumstances performance becomes a non-issue :^)

Daily Reminder that Osea nuked Belka in order to secure the secession of South Belka as part of any future peace deal, taking advantage of the confusion in the transnational Belkan government and subsequent AWWNB terrorist uprising to cover up the evidence and spin the narrative that Belka had nuked herself in nationalistic furore. This is the reason that despite downing all Belkan aircraft in the area, and air-burst nuclear detonation still takes place.

Eternal Osean strikes again.

Speaking of Belkan nukes: It's interesting that Schwarze Squadron are shown in this ACZ promo image over Stier Castle, given they're a B7R squadron.

I wonder if they were ever intended to appear in "The Stage of Apocalypse", it would fit their war-criminal MO.

Think they were supposed to be the ones to drop the nukes?
Since theyre all criminal and have speedy planes

Shit taste incoming
1) Su-47
2) F-22 Raptor
3) F-16 Fighting Falcon
4) Su-35
5) F/A-18 ever since I found out the Canucks paint the belly of the plane trying to be stealthy

Perhaps. It's interesting because Huckebein was ordered to drop a nuke if I'm remembering the assault records right, hence the Mayhem appearance. So presumably they were on a similar sort of level of authority.

Pushing our luck, we could say that since there's nothing to prove they didn't drop the nukes... "Schwarze of the gaps."

Though interestingly AceWiki has a picture of them over Mount Schirm, another location they don't actually appear in. Realistically this raises the probability that they just loved the paintscheme for promo-shots. Though I'm drawn to the idea of a mirror-version AC:0 where you play as Schwarze with the goal of shooting down the yellow targets that Cipher (Knight) leaves behind.

Continuing the trend of crazy theories based on promo-screenshots just for fun: Rot 1 doesn't escape suspicion.

Assault Record for Rot 1:
Name: Detlef Fleisher
Nationality: Belkan

Shot down over Area B7R in 1995. He succeded on landing his damaged aircraft, and continue his career in the air force working his way up from officer to base commander. After the war, he became a professor of history at the University of Dinsmark, where he continues to apply himself diligently toward his teaching and research.
___
A sole Rot squadron aircraft is seen here flying over Stier castle. there's actually another showing all 4 flying in what I believe to be the same map but hush. If you really need an explanation they're just rookies transferred in a-la Yellow Squadron. We can confirm from the assault records that Rot 1 survived the encounter with Cipher in Mission 3 with his plane intact and we can confirm that he remained in the air force. His Belkan War career receives no further detail, but he was highly promoted before retiring.
Perhaps Rot 1 was promoted for carrying out his extraordinary order to drop nuclear weapons on Belkan soil, and Schwarze are innocent?
Or perhaps both Rot and Schwarze attacked different targets, both guilty of using nuclear weapons...

1. F-15E
2. P-38
3. YF-23
4. Su-27
5. Tempest

More fun hunting Promo Screenshots: AC4 Tutorial mode.

I don't believe this made it to the final game. Pretty sure I never saw it in the English version anyway. 5 did have a tutorial mode, however.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTKIzwvFxIQ

It was in game.

Post late night tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=pKTbvOAVf-Y

And alternate radio-subtitle styling with the [RAD] box instead of just having "Friend" coloured in.

So it was.
Now I'm going to have to play it.

They should get this Evan McCall fella to do some Ace Combat songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=T9YTb481A-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=R9r_uON22-E

In AC5 we have "Muh peace" and all similar shit.
In AC6 we have "Go dance with the angels."
What overused cheesy lines that will be in AC7?
I'm guessing either "Long live the Princess" or "Adios, you damn fool" or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-rZHbc4YTE

defensenews.com/articles/china-receives-first-advanced-su-35-flankers-from-russia
>chinks falling for the TVC meme

Pew pew

>all this YF-23 love
>the YF-23 will never be the main/cover fighter in the series

>Good music can make a movie/video game even more suspense
>AC series is memorable for having a memorable BGMs
Meanwhile in Battlestar Galactica
youtube.com/watch?v=pHp9oZPqs8E

I'm more curious if they'll focus on the MC pilot having personal fame like AC4 and AC0 or focus on squadron fame like AC5 and AC6

Or maybe most of the characters criticize him most of the time like Maverick from Top Gun