Anybody here already taken nootropics? worth ordering some? if so, which?

Anybody here already taken nootropics? worth ordering some? if so, which?

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2016/05/24/master-monk-mode-with-modafinil/
afinilexpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah bro I'll hook you up

Modafinil.

Closest thing to the limitless pill without the side effecfs of amphetamines or cocaine.
By that i mean no strong dependencies or long term cognitive dererioration.

illimitablemen.com/2016/05/24/master-monk-mode-with-modafinil/

would you not reccomend any racetams?

yeah it's worthwhile, most people like modafinil, I kinda like the one that starts with an 'a' (andrafinil?). Kinda hard to measure the benefits and it's far short of a real life limitless pill, makes me cognitively present though and I think that's had a net impact on my life over the last year

just turn off your computer and start working
if you need a pill, go buy some chalk

Adderall

I thought andrafinil really fucked up your liver?

I've taken it for several years. I realized I'm getting a buzz from it especially with caffeine. I'm not more productive on it, it just feels good. It's a distraction to be honest. It's good for weekends and lifting not studying or work

Unfortunately this.

>piracetam
Took rec dose + some for 3 months, did nothing
>aniracetam
Did absolutely nothing
>phenibut
Nothing

Nootropics are a money sink.
Just get enough sleep.

Sadly Nootropics have no effect on me. It just makes me extremely sleepy and gives me bad headaches. Guess I'm just destined to be a brainlet forever...

Modafinil or Adrafinil (Modafinil is much more efficient) for long working hours or nights

Noopept + CDP Choline for learning new stuff

Also keep a good diet rich with omega 3

chalk??

>chalk???one
A placebo pill. Some people are just dumb. Drugs can't help you. "The world needs ditch diggers too"

Ns189

yeah maybe, I think it's actually the same active ingredient as modafinil just with/without something else added. Honestly I did less research on it than I should have, just seemed to be enough positive consensus on modafinil/adrafinil.

The biggest benefit for me is that I don't have the slow ramp-up time in the morning to being fully awake, also there's some appetite suppression going on I think which could be good or bad but I'm probably in better shape because of it.

So which should i get? modafinil is super expensive, is it worth it?

they're all around ~$90 for a 40 pack, and half a pill is the recommended dose so it's really just over a dollar a day if you take it like coffee in the morning. I think Modalert is the most positively reviewed brand

ok, i will get modafinil, what should i stack it with? piracetem, aniracetam,etc?

How do you get a prescription for it?

You don't. You buy from india

Modafinilcat.com is shutting down apparently. but they recommended afinilexpress.com/ if you're trying to get some.

>Modafinil
you do know that coffee is a way stronger drug then that weak shit right?
>Closest thing to the limitless pill
alright you are retarded