/rsg/ - Runescape General

Kurva edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/sliskes-endgame--frostworld-part-2?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,7,65861495

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Runebound_behemoth
strawpoll.de/47z6e2s
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,235,65868158
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that ironman who do group bossing aren't real ironman!

1st for

Im stuck at the tier 85+ skill grind for skills and am losing motivation to go to 90 fast

2nd for id date temmie

finish some skills, that small sense of steadily getting closer to max is the only reason im still playing
rc is making me cry

How do I max this with only 60M and how much time would I need?

nth for This is a pro-Trump anti-furfag FC and clan.

Max by training skills you mongoloid. Crafting is one you can buy, but RC, Hunter and Dungeoneering will take time. Div and invention I don't know much about training.

>get your free pet by redeeming this code
>go see diango
>type code
>your code was not valid
Wow fuck you too jagex

Talk to him and then do the code through the dialogue option. That worked for me.

Hey lads I came back to RS after being gone for 3 years.

Can someone explain to me why herb seeds crashed so much but herbs themselves didn't? Maybe I'm just a retard but I can't figure out why that would occur and I can't find any info.

Bosses and slayer monsters drop shit tons of seeds, far more than farmers ever use

Hasn't this always been the case though? I looked at the chart of the torstol seed and the crash was pretty drastic and not gradual. Was there some sort of update that drastically increased the seed drops for certain monsters or something to that effect?

This

less players=less farmers=less demand

Hunter/Invention are fast af, towards 1m/hour with the right methods. Rc is painfully slow and will be the majority of your time. Div is just caches. Spend your money on craft. You can earn some money back from invention by slayer/bossing with it.

>Invention fast
I don't have scythe nor the money to buy it

use a lance then

>tfw you afk a chaos giant task and miss a dragon pickaxe drop

war tort or magic notepaper at frosts?

>frost dragons

>maxed autists are the only ones running occults
>maxed autists say "fuck off leech" if you're not a maxed autist

dg weekend was a mistake

It was nice because there were actually people to play with that weren't cunts. Now that it's basically over the only people left are niggerfaggits.

don't die

>post doings
no bully :(

Just unlocked the 'conga walk'.

Holy shit, it's a camp as fuck mince, not a conga. KEK

doing my chores like a good goy

is there a way to pause in the middle of dungeoneering without the game kicking you out of it after 5 minutes of being logged out?

what if you gotta take a shit or something?

>not being able to shit under 5 minutes
>not playing on your smartphone via teamviewer while on the throne

my shits take 10 minutes and then I gotta wipe, and my ass is hairy as hell so I really have to get in there, then remove any bits of toilet paper that get stuck in the forest, then wash my hands thoroughly.

What should I train for double xp weekend? Already planning on fletching, but that'll only take a few hours. Thieving I should 99 this week.

you could probably finish everything before dexp really. the fact that you have 99 slayer before literally any combat 99s worries me however

I really don't know how I accomplished that, to be honest. Never used any minigames or lamps on slayer.

doing dung, do I pick shortbows or longbows?

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Runebound_behemoth
>max hit 75

Probably pre-eoc numbers

bonepicker tbqhwyf

longer is always better ;)

>Inventory is now full of bones with no place to store them

>tfw i'm retarded and can't read
>tfw thought it noted bones for you

SYSTEM UPDATE INCOMING

frost dragon trinkets [:^)/spoiler]

aren't ports the Sailing skill minus highscores?

Basically

I'd have preferred it to dungeonmemeing

how rare are skilling pets? it's the fourth one I get training the skill for like a couple hours

The rarity is unknown.
Drop rate is increased at level 99, 120 and 200m.

VIC IS BACK

bit late there, dude.

wow this update is utter garbage

The update came out like a minute ago

he was added yesterday.

What the shit

what's a good amount of gold charms to hoard for power level 1 to 60?
pic related is one half hour of farming Ice Giants and Ice Warriors

>The price of all special outfits have increased by 50

Reminder to vote

Ultimate /rsg/ "Best Runescape time period" poll

strawpoll.de/47z6e2s

engram #2 location for all you lazy's

Harmony of Naragun - Guthixian butterflies will spawn instead of chronicles.
Time-worn Memories - The experience gained from converting memories inside Daemonheim is quadrupled.
Fairy Fire - Fire spirits from firemaking are updraged to Divine fire spirits, granting Divination experience, divine energy, and divine energy products.
Argento's Kindness - Divine eggs may appear instead of bird's nests while woodcutting, granting Dviination experience, divine energy, and divine energy products.
Ethereal COnnection - The duration of Dicination springs is increased.
Shared Knowledge - Divine locations will grant you 125% experience but yield no items.
Stored Power - The benefits from fully completing a Guthixian Cache will be bottled for later use.
Wisp Herder - Converting memories has a small chance to spawn an additional wisp.
Sempiternal Souvenirs - Pickpocketing now has a chance to yield Memory Shards. Memory shards can be transmuted into Divine energy products.
Decree of Mortality - Checking Hunting traps has a chance to yield Memory Shards. Memory shards can be transmuted into Divine energy products.
Guardian of Life - Planting seeds has a chance to yield Memory Shards. Memory shards can be transmuted into Divine energy products.
Abyssal Transit - Chronicles can now be offered from your inventory.

How many Vic points do I get per bonus experience?

Some of those sound really nice.

Takes a few hundred bxp per point. Exact amount varies per skill.

So if I have, let's say, 260.000 bxp on mining.
How many points will I get?

Sorry for asking this but I'm not at my home pc so I can't check for myself.

Depends on your mining level.

My mining level is 79.

that would give you around 150 points

This new D&D is fucking shite

more like windildo edition fuck u

What new d&d?

services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,235,65868158

>let's make divination more interesting by making players find tiny stones all around the world which require low-tier energy and an RNG-based secondary to use

delet this

>Self-proclaimed God of justice
>Wielded one of the most powerful weapon in existence
>Went on war against Bandos, the God of War himself and won, killing him in the process
>Has the best godsword design (and special attack pre-EoC)
>But all he will be remembered as is an anthro bird who took it up the ass and loved it, twice

>middle aged
>fat
>receding hairline
>pokemon shirt
>goatee
Is this your average 4 chan user?

BRAVO RAVEN

DELET THIS

DELET

Also a pussy who betrays his followers and his entire ideology if he wins the race since he gives away the stone of jas to Zaros anyway.

THANKS MOD RAVEN

Do you think Raven enjoys anime?

I wonder how many Jagex employees want to murder him

>been sitting at 151/160 strand for the past 20 minutes

>Judgment
>Not Justice
Armandyl is a god of lawyers, apperantly.

How do you get more memory strands?

Nevermind, I just found out.

I have 99 slayer without any 99 combats.
You retards think you'll get 99 combat before slayer even though it's the same amount of XP spread across 4 skills.

>everyone too busy getting strands that they don't bother with wbs
ez.

who is mod jesus?

>what do you mean a skill that you level up regardless of combat style can get to 99 before 4 different combat skills

Mod Avatar, he left last year after doing GWD2 I think.

>light brown interface option
FUCKING FINALLY

Only took them 5 fucking years

disco costumes can be keepsaked now, to the one guy complaining that he couldn't.

where is button

What

"""Coming soon"""

So anyone who sticks with the obnoxious dark blue skin is a confirmed faggot right?

Why the fuck wasn't this available from the start?
I have a feeling the blue of the NiS scared a lot of people off.

>The chance of receiving a warpriest armour piece in the God Wars Dungeon is now decided on an NPC's death rather than on each drop.

Holy shit thank lord xenu I decided to grind out poorpriest 2 weeks ago. Would have taken me 2x as long if it was decided on kc rather than per drop.

>mod wolf
>twitter name is wolf puppy
why is this allowed?