How can I fuck someone over if I'm rich?

How can I fuck someone over if I'm rich?

Let's say I want to get revenge on my high school bully. Or a guy who calls me a fag in the club.

Or let's say a celebrity who's taller and better looking than me and worth about 50 million starts talking shit to me at a party when I'm worth over 500 million or even a 100 million.

I'm just curious. I want to know what a true rich alpha would do in situations like these.

If you were rich you'd know, if you're not you wouldn't understand.

it's illegal but you can pay people to hurt/injure/kill people

pay women with STD's too hook up with guy (illegal in some states)

pay to plant drugs (illegal)

bribe government officials to move planes over his house / red tag house etc...

>I'm just curious. I want to know what a true rich alpha would do in situations like these.

if it was high school bully, be really nice to him...
Offer him a job, destroy his marriage, destroy his assets (can be hard, unless you get him into liability case/lawsuit/arrest)

jail, millions of dollars in debt, introducing him to hard drugs, women with HIV or taking him sailing, and losing him in a storm are all great ways...

Send him to a shithole country where your goons torture him. But make sure he can't plot revenge against you by ripping off all his members and making sure he's stuck there.

Realistically you could just poison him.
Super-super realistically you can make him lose his family, have nowhere else to go, make him depend on one of your hired goons for a place where to live, give him stockholm syndrome and have him be treated like shit while still being legal.

This is honestly what I would do to my uncle and father that ruined my life.

how did your uncle & father ruin your life?

I think we are going to start getting the first wave of drone terror attacks...

if you just wanted to knock someone off, an expensive, super common drone might be the way to go in 3-8 years

you can try asking r9k

>not having cop friends
who needs to be rich? evidence gets found, people lose jobs and go to jail all the time. people get shot

I already considered all this.
>taking him sailing, and losing him in a storm
This seems like the most realistic option.
>Super-super realistically you can make him lose his family, have nowhere else to go, make him depend on one of your hired goons for a place where to live, give him stockholm syndrome and have him be treated like shit while still being legal.
How?
What did they do?

Now that I think about it, there isn't really much if anything at all that a rich person can do to harm a poor person legally? Or is there? When we think of a billionaire we definitely associate power with all that money. I wonder why.

Have the privilege of owning yourself, rather than a fleeting perception tied to self-value within an implicit, speculative relation towards your peers.

It is easier to buy people and change influence.

and 'harming' people financially is possible/easy to do legally,

senators/govenors, high ranking secret police (CIA/NSA type crap) probably have the easiest channels to harm people physically.

nancy pelosi got the flight path changed instantly over her Napa vineyard...
its small, but that kind of shit is more prevalent.

If you live in the United States then the awnser should be self evident.

You take them to court. Have your lawyer drag it out as long as possible. They will be glad to do this as it just means more money for them. Sue them and their employer. Sue them for some impossible amount. Then let them settle for a pittance. Then sue again.

Assuming you have more money, you get better lawyers and more ability to absorb legal fees.

Accidentally let their work and family know they are being sued. Force as many court dates as possible.

Happened to my parents. They are millionaires getting sued by a 100 millionaire. Shit almost tore their marrige appart despite it being a completely invalid law suit that was eventually thrown out, just going through years of court battles was incredibly dreadful.

>pay his girfriend/wife/daughter to have sex with you
>offer so much money that they can't refuse
>take pictures
>send to him

What exactly can I sue them for? What were your parents sued for?

Well if you had personal security you could just tell them to fuck someone up.

But that also means taking care of the legal shit when they get arrested and giving money to their family.

bully:
offer his employer some $$$ to "lay him off"
when he gets a new job do it again
and again
until hes on the streets
or just fuck his wife and send him the video

meanie in the club:
pay bouncers to drag his ass out while you stand there and smile

better looking celebrity:
can't do much about genetics, just know that you're more successful than they are and be happy.

but if you want to know what a true rich alpha would do: nothing. rich alphas would not become angry from the opinions of those lesser to them.

Giving birth to a flaming homo.

Bump.

>>nothing

>>not hiring a dozen PIs to overtly follow and gaslight the target over the course of a seven-year operation, systematically acquiring and compromising bases of support so that once you finally strike with planted evidence, the target has no one to turn to in their time of need

>I want to know what a true rich alpha would do in situations like these.
Nothing.
You'd realize it's just a waste of your time.
If you're really that curious, you could find out what he's doing these days. The vast gulf between that and where you are financially should crack you up anyway.
Laugh as you drive away in your Ferrari.

as far as I'm aware there's currently nothing google does to identify negative seo/sem, ie mass shitting on someone through various websites. a lot of people take google results seriously. wouldn't work for big celebrities. if there wasn't anything on them you could do this for less than $1000 and it's very, very hard to undo it if you don't own the sites/posts and are dealing with dozens of them.

Your stupid as fuck, learn to live idiot. Money does not make you "some one".

You're*

>plot
Please explain further

Pay to have him killed, you fucking faggot.

Illegal and too risky.

Two words:

Frivolous lawsuit

Bump.

Really depends I guess. Honestly the true master of getting rich person revenge is President Elect of the United States right now. Imitate him. He's got to be one smug motherfucker. I know I would be.