January 13 (Friday): Gilgamesh (Archer)
January 14 (Saturday): Void Shiki
January 15 (Sunday): Iskandar

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/black-goku-dragon-ball-super-vs-gilgamesh-nasuvers-1840039/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best girl

Sita when?

1st for Emiyafags BTFO

>Get the waifu you've been waiting for forever
>Grail her right away

you are probably looking at recently rolled servants, user

I want to gently lay in bed and hug my daughter and fall asleep with her tightly pressed against my body.

Why?

Why are they BTFO though?

>the waifu
Was about to reply seriously then I read your post and saw your pic.

>The first post about a dude is Emiya

Is there anyone who can remotely control our boy Shirou?

>new event

There won't be anything until Feb, thinking they'll surprise us with anything other than the Valentine rerun is the same wishful thinking people had in November.

He's an unhonourable manwhore
Even Gilgameme is better than him

ok

What a quiet night.

You my boy Ed! YOU MY BOY!!!

What would their kids be like?

Does it make what I said untrue?

Probably pink-haired.

He might have dates with anyone but Saber but the only person he loves is Artoria

Retarded and gay.

>Level 100 Archer Artoria on friends list
>Bond 5
Some people are just shitters.

>waifuing a slut

Musashi is the new Medb

>Night
It's only 4:48 pm though

Overwatch collab when? I want my Caster D Va. Plus the conversations with Baggage would be hilarious.

It does because I'm looking at servants that have been out for a while, and people who have been playing since launch.

Being CA Hassan isn't so bad sometimes.

But they'd vaccinate their kids, unlike your parents,

LIZ THREAD

How can other Servants even compete?

Not this night.

Fuck off with your meme game.

>mushashitter

Americans are sleeping.
It's a whole month of nothing.
Not really surprising.

Wow rude.

>Musashifags don't know what a "waifu" is
As if it wasn't already obvious. They are on the same level as Scatfags.

Ayo nigga hol up

Ed Thread

>emiya and arthuria shipper
There was zero romantic interaction in FSN, despite your headcanons.

>a need for romantic interaction to ship
We've had three straight threads of explaining this. I'm tired, user. Just end it all.

>servant of the month

Yeah, you guys are all the same.

Quick Caster when

>having honor
>posting on Veeky Forums

?

You do know that EMIYA is Shirou, right?

That's Shirou, though.

Fuck off Americans aren't the only one who shit post.

>Americans are sleeping.
But NEET doesn't sleep

Reminder: Anti fotm shitposters are more cancerous fotm than the people they post at. They go from one new fotm servant to the next to shitpost about because they have nothing original to say so it's best to just ignore them

I'm referring to EMIYA archer, not Shirou.

You wound me

I thought Emiya is the result of an Ilya route?

EMIYA is a Shirou who never saved Saber nor gave a fuck about her enough to love her. He followed his ideal till the very end.

But EMIYA did meet his own version of Saber which he canonically loves more than anyone? Are you possibly missing something?

>Put my shiny new bond CE in support
>No FP
Weird, I thought some people would at least use it once for their pokedex...

Emiya likely is with Rin. He was summoned by her pendant after all and is the one person he never intentionally harms in the whole series

Scat is the closest thing right now, so you are basically asking for caster Scat.

>Musashifag is a Scatfag
Pottery

Some people have an autistic vendetta against some characters, like this guy just bringing Scat up out of nowhere.

>Shitposting
>Amerikeks are sleeping

EMIYA isn't Fate Shirou retard. He had no romanic interest in Saber.

Is there something wrong with liking a new servant that come out?
There people who like Dantes,Shuten,Kintoki and Raiko when they first make a debut

>nor gave a fuck about her enough to love her
That's headcanon you dense motherfucker.

In every route, Shirou greatly admires Arturia, even when he doesn't truly fall in love with her and even when he has to kill her.

He never knew whose pendant that was until he was summoned, because his a Fate-ish route Shirou.

As a NEET I never understood why people blames this or that country, my sleeping schedule basically changes radically every two days or so.

You mean Caster Atalanta

>using Enkidu in archer dailies
He's fun, I wish he was better though

The person posting with the worst pokeslut avi is a shitposter, just ignore him

So, this is how we make Enkidu great and interesting to use. First of all, his third skill. It's now gives him clear and a special buff on use. Buff is basically 5-turn guts, but when it's triggered, it heals him for 10k hp. 5 turn CD on lvl 10. Now first skill. I think DW shouldn't be afraid to "break" character, it's a single player game and make character interesting is more important than make him not-broken. I like the random nature of this skill, but it's too indifferent right now which option you get. So let's make it this way, skill now randomly chooses out of 3 options:
1. Give Enkidu 50% cards buff for 3 turns
2. Give party 100% NP damage buff for 1 turn
3. Give party 50% NP charge and invulnerabilty for a turn
To the second skill we can just add usual crit strenght + crit weight.

Single-Minded: B
The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus.
It was said that Edison slept for an average of only three hours.
(This skill is not used in FGO)

Mass Production: A
The ideal form of the world (America) that Edison's inventions led to.
He can mass produce a nearly infinite number of soldiers to act as his subordinates.
There seems to be some sort of balance being kept, but its being done by someone or something that is not around him.
The resources being consumed are from a place unrelated to America, so he has no qualms with exploiting it fully.

Conceptual Improvement: A+
The special right and unfair advantage of improving any tool, from any given time or place.
A bow becomes stronger, a sword becomes sharper, an axe becomes heavier.
By combining this skill with Mass Production, he is even capable of mass producing weapons that demonstrate the same destructive power of a low grade Noble Phantasm.
The amount by which something can be improved depends on the rank of the skill. At A+, he is able to bestow conceptual improvements on almost anything outside of Divine Constructs.

Transformation: C
Though he has transformed to have the head of a lion, his intelligence and charisma remain unaffected.
However, due to his body being filled to the edge of bursting, he is unable to control it well, causing his parameters themselves to be quite low.

You clearly haven't read Hollow.

He only has that pendant because he never found out who saved him after being stabbed by Cu except in UBW (and when he gets summoned by Rin as Emiya). Shirou with Rin is UBW and there's no way UBW Shirou becomes Emiya since that ruins the whole point of the route

If he didn't use the term "waifu" and brought up he likes Musashi then whatever. To each their own taste.

Scatfags are the same. They don't know what that word means. Hell, its not just them. 70% of this general don't know what half the words they spout means.

Theres nothing wrong with it. But the way you say it is different. There is bound to be people in this world with taste contrary to one's own.

Believe me ever since I got Alters. No one has used her. Not that I care but if you are expecting FP from a servant you've max bonded. Don't be expecting, it's just to show people how you cared enough to grind bond for that servant.

He had feelings for Saber but wasn't enough to save her. Nasu explicitly says that he's from a route close to Fate Route (like a Good End) and reiterates it in /HA. What are you even on about?

His wife holding the pendant summoned him, a counter guardian from the future who normally can't be summoned in such a way. The story pretty much explains everything.

Monstrous Strength: B
A skill that manifests when he transforms into Hyde. Temporarily raises Strength by one rank.

Voice of Panic: A
A skill that manifests when he transforms into Hyde. A mental attack that weakens the hearts of those who hear it.

Self-Modification: D
A skill that manifests when he transforms into Hyde.
Modifies the body to be specialized toward combat.
Limited by the Assassin class, the skill's rank is fairly low and thus its effect is weak. To the point it might not even reach the point of extending the length of his arms and legs slightly.
If he were to be summoned in the Berserker class, the cumulative effect of this skill with Mad Enhancement would no doubt turn him into a beast that hardly resembled a human.

Powerless Shell: A
While his mind and body are in the form of Jekyll, it suppresses his personal skills and reduces all parameters, making it difficult to recognize his presence as a Servant.
In a normal Holy Grail War it would be a valuable skill, but in FGO it is more or less ineffectual.

Eh, shitty pic. Post me some some Enkidus please.

Mate most of the faggots here haven't even read FSN, let alone HA.

News about Saber Wars II when?
Need MHX buff

>Waiting for forever
>When there was no indication previously of Musashi being genderbent or about the personality
The hell are you talking about? I hope you don't speak for the Musashi fanbase. Because thats just sad.

Single-Minded: C
The ability to immerse oneself in something, exhibiting a superhuman degree of focus. In Babbage's case, it is demonstrated when performing actions like calculations, planning, and building. Also improves the Tool Creation skill.

Mechanized Armour: EX
Armor crafted using steam-engine technology covers his entire body.
His outward appearance looks like an enormous steel gentleman. It cannot be removed.
His Strength and Endurance parameters are improved by one rank, and the various steam-powered machinery within allows for an additional temporary boost of (++). While boosting, his Agility characteristic falls one rank.
Since he was 8 years old, Babbage was deeply attracted to automata. It is said that the first automaton he met was a female-design, which he met in the workshop of an inventor family with the name of Merlin.

Overload: D
An additional boost, accepting the fact that it inflicts damage upon the user.
In Babbage's case, he allows the steam machinery to go wild, boosting its output and increasing the attack power of his Noble Phantasm.
The wild machinery inflicts damage to itself, and since Babbage has become one with his armour, it inflicts damage to him as well.

Post the best servant

News fucking when?

Servant when.
>NP kills Tiamat instantly

>is the one person he never intentionally harms in the whole series
He betrayed her in the series and while the former was because he wanted to break the command seal, he also left her to be raped by Shinji. Good servant my ass, he's next to Gilgameme.

>when the Americucks go to sleep, the SEAcondaries go online
P O T T E R Y
This is why I hate Nguyens

>His wife holding the pendant summoned him, a counter guardian from the future who normally can't be summoned in such a way
This is never said anywhere. You made it up. The pendant is the catalyst, and EMIYA is in the summoning pool because the grail is tainted.

>caster scat
Potentially more broken than Merlin thanks to waifu boost.

I'm not the one who said he was a good servant. Just the one being logical about who he had more chemistry with.

>his wife
Who? You know EMIYA dismisses Rin as a love interest in Extra and CCC, right?

Maybe people who wait for Musashi?
I kinda waiting for Quetz to see how he is portrayed in Fateverse before Babylon,and the fact she is a girl doesn't really effect much

Tomorrow

He had a wife in the future (possibly died?) and I can guarantee you it's not Arturia, so who's left? Sakura? Pfffthahahaha

>last thread is comfy as fuck
>as soon as we hit the new thread the shitposting starts like crazy
Wew

HAHAHAHAHAHA

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/black-goku-dragon-ball-super-vs-gilgamesh-nasuvers-1840039/

HOW CAN GILTARDS BE THIS DELUSIONAL?

But Extra Rin is Sakura's daughter.

He mentions having a wife, so who is it then if not Rin?

Sorry I meant to quote the entire thing. As in,

>the waifu you've been waiting for forever
There was no indication of the genderbending or how her personality was.

To be fair I just woke up and answered the user's question with the most likely answer and chose a random picture. Thanks for all morning (You)s, though.

>Implying people care about meduseless

According to CCC, he lost his true love and he merely had night one stands with dangerous bitches who ended up betraying him. Every single time.

He's not even attracted to Rin. While you can guess Sakura or Saber subject is a sensible issue. Rin is pretty much BTFO as love interest if wasn't obvious from UBW true.

>going to forums about crossover battles
Holy fuck anti-gilgameme are even worse than I thought