imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

How come non-melee sucks so much in this game? Currently as magic and it's absolutely a joke compared to my melee friend and has been through-out the entire game through-out every stage. Even the same years back when the game first came out. Now melee is even better with far more range and sustain options.

I've had the complete opposite experience. melee fucking sucks for me, especially early-game. I just can't play melee.
Ranger is so much easier and so much more fun to play.
Mage is good, too. You have lots of fun spells to play with.

How come every melee player I come across is a fucking retard?

In my experience, range is good early game, magic is good mid game (mana crystals are insanely easy to farm for), and melee is good end game, because all the best weapons are melee. Meowmere, Star Wrath, Daybreak, Terrarian, etc. Late game ammo is too rare to use that often (chlorophyte bullets) and the only way to use magic as your go-to weapon is summons, because other magic weapons are so damn mana hungry (Last Prism).

>Desert Scourge is obviously a desert-themed boss
>it drops ocean-related items
>and killing it generates sky-related ores
wat

God-damnit the only server is down

>find sky island
>crimson is on it
How in the fuck?

Maybe because of the hardmode V?

>affects the sky
nice

Pointless, but nice.

It's easier to program it to affect a certain zone and that's it than to program it to affect a certain zone and exclude things like sky islands.

Is there a site that has the terraria backgrounds? Specifically the Lunar ones.

No. You have to make them yourself if you want them. You have the textures in the images folder. Just put them together in something like ps or gimp or even paint.net and you're good to go.

>mods
>balance
>logic
Choose 2.

>hit Lunar
>lose care about the game
>not even sure what bosses to try and kill/farm for moon faggot
Eh. Still a good game--suddenly burnt out as fuck though. Still like building my little house though.

173.199.74.222:7777

tmodloader, fresh, expert, nine mods ( thorium, prefixes for enemies etc ), a few regulars so far, looking for new friends
tmodloader?

yeah don't know why, but it's up now, had to restart it

something something worm used to live in the ocean but got stranded onto the desert

WHY IS THIS THREAD ALWAYS ON THE LAST PAGE REEEEEEEEE

Is Titanium or Adamantite the better armor set?

Titanium for the invincibility frames.

Those got nerfed recently to only proc once every 30 seconds. Is it still good?

When did you first start playing Terraria?
I started the update before banners and the loom was added, when cactus hurt you. Wish I still had my old worlds from back then.

Yes. It's pretty damn good for me because I don't get hit much, but I guess that it depends on what kind of player you are and how well you can dodge attacks.

I started with the pre-release leak on /v/ back in the day.

I started 6 months before the mechanical bosses were added.

What are the end-game types of weapons that are like Nimbus Rod? Closest relevant end-game weapon being the Magnet Sphere?

mediumcore or softcore?

Mediumcore if you want to fight all of the bosses 2x more than usual
Softcore if you want to have fun
Hardcore if you want uninstall the game

The closest I know of are the lunar portal staff and the rainbow crystal staff.

See, I'm not creative enough to make stuff like that, my house is just a huge granite brick. I tried to spruce it up with marble interior walls, hardwood floors, gold furniture, a glass-walled greenhouse and an underground bunker accessible by a triple-layered hidden switch that opens a passage down through the island I built the house on, but the shape is just a big-ass rectangle.

Left side of that looks like a bird.

Really like this. Th lighting seems so evenly distributed.

Probably some gemspark hidden behind those beams and pipes.

I was playing when it was in alpha stages when there weren't even bosses, just meteors as the end game iirc.

As soon as the game came out, I think.

Are sandstorms real? I've been afking for a few hours while working on uni shit and no sandstorms, I started a mage/summoner playthrough for this armor set and weapon but no damn sandstorms. I've even built a house as I realised it was a long ass wait..

Yes, but they only ever happen when you don't want them.

I've got one 2 sand waifus have spawned hopefully more spawn coz this only puts me on 3 fragments. I'm getting tons of blessed apples which'll be a nice boost for gold. Oh sweet as I'm typing this another waifu spawns. Got a nice little set up where I don't even have to move her tornadoes can't hit me nice chill farmin

I can put a server up if any chill anons wants to come on build, farm, fish or whatever on a hardmode world only just killed the mechanical bosses not lookin to progress fast if anyone's around my area in the game