/smgen/ - SMITE General

Prepare for shitters edition

>PC 3.25 - The Phantom Queen (Celtic Goddes: The Morrigan)
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-the-phantom-queen-3-25-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.24 - Journey to HRX
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-journey-to-hrx-3-24-patch-notes/

>New Egyptian Clash Map Reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=YfHSBaMyES8

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread

I want to fuck Jing Wei.

Smite tactics is pretty disappointing but they have time to make it better

>hi rez making all these other games of of smite

>Zues is suddenly meta again

He is good in early fight and the world meta was all about that.

> Start game
> someone instalocks Thanatos
> says nothing
> Other teammembers start bitching
> Last second, two change simultaneously to fit a support role
> Starting the game, the susanoo jungler DCd
> Thanatos wordlessly goes in my mid, feeds his heart out
> Hang on as thoth solo versus erlang
> Early surrender finally happens
> Thanatos: "why? noob team"
> Enemy thor: "Why the early surr! You could have won!"

saveme.tga

Thanatos in every role is new meta, thanks Licht

user stop, you're giving me PTSD of my days in Evolve pubs.

Did they also go for that kind of build on this god you'll have to guess? (it's not Thanatos)

>need 55 more FP for the last reward
>lost like 6 matches in a row
>don't even really have a desire to play

I just want this torment to end.

here are my suggestions for a Tyr buff

1 widen the range, and add 6 strikes in the combo each has to deal 400 +90% of physical power and it has to stun for 10 seconds at the end unbeadsable stun please
in blue stance it knocks back and root and does 500+90% damage

2 widen the range and it has to root and stun 600 damage +90%

blue stance it does the same damage and heals Tyr for 500 for each enemy hit

3 red stance Tyr gets +80%physical power 50% pen and 40% crit chance

blue stance Tyr gets +90% protections 90% cc reduction and his health regen is multiplied by 8

4 Deals 1300 +100% damage plus an additional 500 for each target hit

also every ability has no cooldown

I hope hirez hears me out and adds these changes

Sounds good.

Mercury?

>you don't have an escape

winged blade and stone cutting on top of boots plus aura = escape or not she still sticks to you forever

It was more in reference to her ulting you.

Morrigan looks pretty shit honestly.

You don't see her inherent charm?

I miss Kama Amateratsu.

>tfw she will never go Whachi-wachi-wachi pah! Whachi-wachi-wachi pah! Whachi-wachi-wachi pah~! on your dick
i don't want to live this life senpai

Don't let your dream be dream user

Late to the party, nice try but no. It was literally-no-impact tyr.

>ranakel

Should just crop out everything unneeded, or just post a censor smite guru

Oh, right, the match idea. Oh well, there goes my attempt at not attention-whoring I suppose.

That's more of a player problem than a build problem.

Well, the actives are good don't get me wrong. But why build only tanky up to the last item in the solo lane? Tyr shines as a bruiser, not needing much to activate, but he totally needs the couple items.

Not that user, but how would you go Bruiser?

Hello filth waifuniggertards it seems that you lost your way
Do not worry let me show you where you belong

>>>/Trash/

>getting triggered by an image in a thread on life support

Warrior Tabi, Breastplate of Valor, Jotunn's Wrath, Hide of the Urchin, Bulkwark of Hope, Titan's Bane.

>it's a he bo goes 1/8 episode

>entire enemy team is Magical
>guy builds physical defense
>I-It's for the CDR

>Le triggered
I've done more for this general in one day than you could ever do in your entire life you silly dickhead. I've already bullied out the weabtards once I can do it again

Yes a Titan instead of frostbound would have been nice, but even with a build like that he could have still fearless people in poseidon whirpool/kraken, isolated a guy targeted by nemesis ult etc...
It's his low number of assist that make me say it was more of a player problem than a build problem.

The Poseidon build is worst, no gem of isolation, double stacking also no purification against an Hades, a Susano an Anubis and a Vulcan. He may have a lot of kill, but he also have a shitton of death, and frankly going 4/1 is better than going 13/13.

Also to be fair you should avoid building sanctuary as a support, you should have picked a sprint or a shell. But I know it's easier said than done.

Objectives deal physical damage, so a tank building a bit of physical protection even if the opponent team is full magical isn't that retarded.

You need to kys

For a first defense item.
Okay.

post waifus and other's people waifus.

zapman's waifu.

You didn't said it was the first, I can't read your mind user.

Suntouch's waifu

not anymore

>Drums Out Raijin
>Drums out
Dicks out for Harambe confirmed

did they broke up again?!
they got back together at the end of day 1, can't find the tweet anymore lel.

>I can't read your mind

If you were a real friend, you would.

Maybe? I dunno, I don't see anything

I'm not sure if they are really back together and he wasn't just Suntouch making a joke about how they were on the analyst desk together.

>Latam whores
Nice perfect wife material if you're a cuck fetishizing drinking all the semen they received from favelas niggers. Damn zapman is one lucky guy

Kys beta orbiting cuck numale

>>/Trash/

how is posting picture of a cosplay from the internet "beta orbiting cuck numale"

He's just a shitposter, ignore him and he will go away.

Amanda really nailed the Thor cosplay, she even looks like a man.

Seriously, look at that face.

Is like that story of Thor having to wear a dress.

You fucking wish you stupid delusional cuck, I will keep bming every waifuniggertards bringing down the general's quality

don't be so upset user, here, have a kiss.

>you know realize the fat ugly shitty bellona from SWC cosplay's competition last year was casting xbox finals yesterday
damn, from the shittiest cosplay ever to a shit caster. Tyger has done it.
Why can't you /smiggen/ someone here has to be better than her and probably fdot.

But F. come here so he is /smiggen/

The Morrigan*

> Also to be fair you should avoid building sanctuary as a support, you should have picked a sprint or a shell. But I know it's easier said than done.

No, that's a fair point. I was still in the mindset of a recent mage game with a pos on the other side, so it's easy to go kraken = sanctuary. But sprint does just the same with more utility. A bit less useful against the goobis, but they never were a problem since the day I understood at mid-distance, you go towards the laser, not away from the laser.

Because casting with a french accent sounds like a pain I don't want to inflict upon others.

Also shit internet means I can't even make my idea to cast sub-bronze retarded matches a reality.

I'm still confused why China wanted this Nu Wa remodel, sure she's hot but she doesn't look chinese

Guan user here,
Just wanted to throw out my thanks to everyone who showed up for HRX/SWC, it was an honor and a pleasure ladies and gentlemen. The rest of you fucks were great as well.

It was crazy, and made up for my now lifted ban on Veeky Forums. Between Trap Grope user, Irish Car Bombs at three in the morning while rifftracking M.D. Geist, Team Hard Carry getting me my Grape Edge Xing, the makeshift Shadowrun gang from Veeky Forums and everyone else, you were beautiful and amazing and it was probably the third best moment in my life, after marriage and meeting Mrs. Guan.

I apologize for all the giveaway hype, and seemingly not delivering, but please rest assured that prizes did go out like I promised. A mod or janitor(?) took offense at my posting every so often about it, saying it was advertising and slapped me with a now-expired ban. The winners were warned about that in their prize e-mails, and again congratulations to you all. Meeting the HRX winners was the highlight of blowing my holiday bonus on you all.

Anyway, missed all of you and wishing you a belated Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Smite is back, baby!

It's china, don't bother trying to understand them.

Been away for a while. Edge waifu has me interested again. How's the game compared to a year ago?

Somebody here got Athena to diamond yesterday.

Feels good, man.

>tfw want to fuck Jing Wei in her tight teenage vagina but the police would arrest me then I would be buttfucked in prison for all my life
>also she isn't real

But you literally didn't give out rewards. Not a single person has confirmed they did. Just shut up you attention seeking shit poster.

In two weeks it will be S4 and there will be many change so it will probably be the best time to come back.

>not fucking the Morrigan transformed into Jing Wei.
That would be perfectly legal.

>thana mid
>change jungle
>terra solo

Could be a really good or really bad time to come back, I have a feeling morning games are suddenly going to be a lot more legit than night games all of a sudden

never forget TT_____TT

>no way in hell we can win
>shitter with a meme pick feeding his brains out spamming f6
>f7 just to make him suffer

Hybrid clock tree offers both protections at good amounts

I hate the serpent tail; it leaves fewer places to put my dick into.

>Completely demolish some dude in a game
>He invites me to his clan right when the math is done

lel as if I'll join your shitter clan

So she's single boys!

Thanks mid... Wat

*gags on tyrone cock while taking a huge load into the ass from jamal*

not interested in relationship guise tee hee :3 don't forget to donate and sub

>our Ravana build like shit
>feed, go 0/3 before 2 minutes
>our Ah Puch tell him to uninstall
>game continue he is now 1/10
>get some kill at the end of the game putting him at 4/10
>we win
>post :D at the end of the game
And that's a shitter who was carried and will thinks that his build work because he won.

your shitpost is trash, taco is not white so she doesn't lust for black cock, like any mexican she lusts for white dick.

I hate these people, they always have a tendency to save their abilities til after you burst them down to save face and get a couple kills.

well thats shitty, i liked Suntaco.

The game JUST went into beta, half of the cards are using placeholder art, and the ui barely fits in most resolutions. I'm sure the game will be at least a bit better eventually.

oh my bad you're right, blacked is more suited to white women like your mom the big fat whore

I want to coat Skadi in a thick, pasty glue.

i'm not whi- you know? not even worth it, swc always bring a ton of new friends.

>decide to play ranked since I want the psycho mantis skin
>am shit at cuckquest so I decide to play ranked joust since I play joust a lot
>it's ranked, expect serious play
>fucking meme comps and assassin duos up the ass

the hell is this shit? am not even bronze.

>new friends
>me

hahah kys nigger I've been filling this place with my memes since s0

Wew. He has given stuff out for free, some folks on here posted around Christmas that they got gems or convention codes. Who really knows for sure what the fuck went down?

The celtic event is going to be like the viking one? Needing to pay gems to start and that.

Yes, but if you have twitch prime you can get it for free.

Yeah, unless you have twitch/amazon prime

I don't have it. It will cost 900 gems to? I'm thinking on buying the odyssey tyr skin but I'm not sure if I should save for the event xD

1000 gems
>xD
TRIGGERED!

XDXDXDXD