instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/z3CBX
discord.gg/cwCKM
discord.gg/zH22wdS
bamboobicycleclub.org
bamboobike.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats /osg/ watching this season?

seiren

Nothing, existence is painful and I've accomplished nothing in 20 years, so I come to a Tibetan panty trading forum to hide the fact that everything I used to hold close and dear is gone and death needs to come very soon.
>that and notori hasn't shipped my $30 order

>that rant
Be glad that at least you fit in around here.

I kinda animoo'd myself out over the holidays. Watched like 4-5 full series, kinda on an off right now

I haven't watched anything in almost a year.
But I'm still putting anime stickers on my truck, what kinda weeb does that make me.

Get me my keytag already

>fit in
I can't vector or draw and mostly lurk now. You anons make me laugh sometimes.

Don't have a lot of time with school.
Watching Nichijou and Konosuba s2 with friends and trying to slog through Zeta Gundam.

Wheres all the Fresh stickers Bois?
Haven't seen anything new In a while.

Watching my life fall apart and I'm too messed up to make a sticker design

Anybody interested in making a "Cool Vibrations" slap?

Lives falling apart seems to be a common theme around here.

Can we get a sticker store started around that?

This place is gloomy with dark vibes of suicidal intentions tell you that...
Eh, wasn't that'll be Bad Decisions store theme then?

S A D B O Y S
absolute fag tier shit.
Cheer up you dirty niggers

Is Night Shift the same shit as Bad Decisions?

I don't watch any current anime. There is too much good older stuff out there.
The only nip shit I watch as it airs is toku.

this should be a slap

>nobody actually answered your question

Welp might as well.

Nobunaga no shinobi
One room
Konosuba 2
Masamune-kun no revenge
Urara meirochou (lots of potential stickies)
Seiren
3-gatsu no lion
Demi-chan
Sengoku choujuu giga
Iron blooded orphans
Nyanko days (more stickies)
Little witch academia
Gabriel dropout

I hope I dont pick anymore up. I tried holding back this season

Watching:
Gabriel Dropout
Demi-chan
Konosuba 2
Dragon Maid
Masume-kun no Revenge
Plan to watch:
Chaos;head (or whatever it's called now)
Little Witch Academia

Might pick up: Fate\Grand Order and Nyanko Days
Why not both user?

Like everything

It's been awhile boiz, did I miss anything good in the last few months?

Put the damn discord in the OP faggots

>2016+1
>still using discord
>Comeonnow.jpg

Fuck right off faggot. Stop shilling your gay circlejerk

Because currently airing anime is shit.
I'm a mostly /m/ guy and the current /m/ shows are not very good

there's already an Veeky Forums discord with a sticker channel your gay shit is unnecessary

Good stuff
Kreiger is hilarious

yo, thanks for the extra stickes yummy.
Don't have an instagram so just gonna post here.

Krieger is one of Veeky Forumsur guy

I'll be that guy.
Can I have a link to the /osg/ discord
As well as the Veeky Forums general discord and /dat/ discord?

no fuck off

/osg/
discord.gg/z3CBX
Veeky Forums
discord.gg/cwCKM

Is that your pic? Do you want the South Fl/o/rida discord as well?

real /osg/ link discord.gg/zH22wdS

Having a bad day?

Thanks.

Yes, I'm already in the fl/o/rida one though.

Having a bad day was meant to welp.

Can someone recommend me a good Akina Speed Stars sticker?

Also no bully, but what happens to your stickers when you go to get your windows tinted? Do you have to remove them all?

notori has the sweetest ones but i dunno if hes making any more of them
carbon fibre + oilslick

Its pretty giod dess your just an asshat

Tint goes on the inside
Sticker on outside, unless you fuck it up really badly

A sticker a day keeps the normie away

>buying non-osg stickers

mkay

Notori has the slap version.
Wat racing has the anime/manga versions.
I have an OC version.

there is somebody with a license plate frame I always forget who tho

... and keeps the autistic weebs around

My WAT slap is the lowest quality one I have

This one?

yes

I'm more interested in your bamboo bicycle than the stickers

Why don't you guys just rename /osg/ into /aog/ (anime-sticker general) threads already? It's long overdue.

Thanks dude,
It was just a little project I built over the last few months.

Thing's real damn fast and only weighs 14 lbs with cheap alloy wheels and fork.

Turns out that extra lum sticker fit perfectly as a badge on the headtube
I put the 'broken' sticker right over a crack in the seattube, thought it was fitting.

Wait, so it's actually made of bamboo? That's really impressive. I just thought it was bamboo cut to fit over the existing frame or something.
Glad the stickers fit. It looks good

that is one clean CRX

what letter does the word 'sticker' begin with, user?

Got my stickers in today senpai.
Everything is going to be mailed out in the next couple of days, I'll put up extras when I'm done like usual.

Fuck yeah, hopefully I'll have the hardtop for my Miata by then. It's going to look so good with the purple

are you still planning on doing a full sized hey darling sticker?

i can fix that

Pretty sure Fate/Grand Order is just a movie. Could be wrong.
Nyanko Days is a short series so its good too

is something wrong with it?

Yeah I'd really like to, I've just had stickers on the backburner lately.
I also never got an invoice for my last order from the printers so I'm a little nervous they'll make me pay for that plus the new order. But we'll see

Anyway, yeah I'm still planning on it. It might just be a restock with no new designs but we'll see

It's a ova series. Pretty sure there's gonna be more.

3rd ever vector, how did I do? give me some critiques please. Also, what's the best way to "end" a line that goes into space and has nothing on the other end. If I end it as a point it looks weird. If I put two dots on either side and try to round it off it generally comes off looking kind of weird too. How do you guys do it?

here's the image I traced it off of. I tried adding her other hair lines / eye brows at first but I couldn't really find a way to make them look neat and not like a tangled cluster fuck of solid lines so I just sort of tweaked her bangs and made everything else just flat.

it's fine. bit simple but that's the original for you. lines are a bit wavy, are you using the paintbrush in AI?

It's not that it's low quality, it's just not as thick a material as others. It's like actually applying vinyl, so if you peel it back up it's likely to stretch/possibly tear. Sorry, not trying to put you in a bad light

reimu sticker eta 4 weeks (subject to change depending on what the printer tells me)

do you have an email or something? i see a lot of potential and a lot of things that need to be fixed.

the major issues:
yare missing a lot of detail from the original: You forgot the eyebrows. she looks angry in your version where she seems worried in the original. The hair has no depth (missing lines), looks like a helmet :( Check veryyy closely, her mouth is closed, but it's open in your vers. your vers has angles on the clothes where it shouldnt be(see red).

min. issues:
blue=incomplete connections
green=bad lines (too thin/thick/wobbly)
your coloring could be better(learn to use textures (for this picture it would benefit a lot) or email me)

to answer your question, it depends on what the line is (clothing/hair). hair is (generally) sharper than clothes.

all and all i really like it.

almost forgot, fix the stray hairs on top.

Slap of our girl when?

using inkscape, and no it's the bezier tool (sp?). Should I make them less wavy and more smooth?

yeah, should I send you an email once I clean it up a bit to ask for a bit more advice?

I couldn't find a way to make the eyebrows look nice either. Same thing with the rest of the hair lines, as soon as I started adding them in they started looking kind of bad. I can try again with varying thicknesses on them to see if it gets better.

Let me go back and work on what you pointed out and get that to look nicer. I'll probably end up doing it tomorrow since I have some shit that needs to be done today.

Also, what do you mean by textures?

>if you peel it back up

lol
to make sure it was perfectly fitted alongside the other ones

>Nyanko Days

Get on that f a m

almost done

Got the stuff from WAT and found the DOAX3 sticker I never used. It just seemed a bit tasteless to me. Still not sure if I'll use it.

you want a vinyl CLING not a vinyl sticker Michael

also, one more question- what do you mean by "draw like she has an ass"?

feel free to send me an email when you *think* youre done. ([email protected])

it's a drawing. some of the lines need to be thin to make sense. just dont use strokes, see pic.

a texture is just a repeating pattern, those patterns on her hair and uniform. it's not necessary, but i like them. i usually make my textures in gimp, and have inkscape autotrace them, as inkscape provides pretty crummy ones (top right, watercolor). this is an example of some halftones i used in the last vector.

something that i would try for this picture, is making a pattern and overlaying like SHAFT sometimes does. (see pic).

draw it with an ass means to fix the line on the bottom so it's not a dead ----- straight line, but has some curvature, as if, she had an ass.

>draw it with an ass means to fix the line on the bottom so it's not a dead ----- straight line, but has some curvature, as if, she had an ass.

ah I see, let me attempt to touch that up.

>it's a drawing. some of the lines need to be thin to make sense. just dont use strokes, see pic.

Yeah, I'm doing them the way that's green checkmarked in your pick. Sometimes it ends up looking a bit wonky though so I guess I need to watch out for that.

I'm probably going to leave it textureless since I'm planning out to just print out a few stickies for myself to just slap on shit. I think it looks kind of nice when it's in flat grayscale like that.

Thanks for all the advice man, I'll probably take you up on your offer to email you with it so you can check it out when I'm done. Never hurts to get some more advice haha, but only if you're not too busy.

I'm more likely than not going to add a delinquent style facemask with kanji since it's a joke slap for a friend circle I'm in. Not trying to stay 100% true to the original.

Do you mean something like this?

>Not trying to stay 100% true to the original.
good.

ehh, im having difficulty explaining.
yes, that is the idea, but no skirt in the world is pleated like that to create a such a creased line, unless she is tucking 5ft of skirt somewhere i cant see it.

ill think of some solutions, try a few things on my own, and get back to you.

yeah seconding this. is that carbon fiber holding the joints together? where do you source out construction grade bamboo?

Not him but I took two seconds to Google
>bamboobicycleclub.org

The bamboo was just from a little forest growing behind my neighborhood. I just had to spend about a month of weekends heat curing, sanding and clear coating it. All bamboo is construction grade if you know what you're doing.
I made the joints out of carbon fiber, yeah.

I have a whole lot of pictures on my drive, but some of them have my face, so I'm not too keen on sharing those. Here's one from early on in the construction process though.

those kits are shit and they overcharge you.
it's best to do it from scratch, you feel more fulfilled that way anyways.
bamboobike.wordpress.com/
That dude's site is a good info source

Fuck, mb for not imagining what it should look like. Haven't really seen too many people squatting in long skirts up close and I can't find a good reference picture. Thanks, let me know if you think of anything. Not going to be printing it anytime soon either way

aye bois

the sites back up and all orders are going out tomorrow, thanks to everyone who preordered!

So is it totally ok for someone (me) to make a few wat stickers/a few other stickers and post them here?

no its illegal

o no xd

Where do you think you are dude? Whether or not it'll be printed is another matter.

You're illegal

I'm on about having my own shop

Ah. Do it until you get a takedown notice.

yeah if you cite code 15.22b of the 2016 revision of the Auto Sticker Sales Act (ASS for short) it states clearly:
"Under no circumstance shall any person partake in the replication, revectoring, tracing, or copying of personal automotive vinyl which is claimed as personal or intellectual property of another person."

Though, in section 15.22c there is a fair use clause that delves into exceptions of the prior ruling, but you can go ask your local ASS inspector about more details.