Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nG9p3
discord.gg/NnNRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayy peep my whip

The 80's are weird but neat

Good god the photoshop.

?

can you seriously not tell that the pic is horribly edited to change the color of the car

Twin turbos huh? How do you like it?
I have the NA and it's the most powerful car I've owned (which tells you how many cars I've owned) and it feels like a jet in both acceleration and cockpit feel. I can only imagine how insane TT would be.

That's more 90s than 80s...

mine :)

Why do 240z have so much rust problems?

Japanese metal is shit quality its not 240Z specific

Eyyy fellow z32 owners

Do clean Z32s exist or have they all been pawed at by the F&F crowd? I find myself irrationally attracted to this bloated flounder.

My friend's s30

Z32 was not part of F&F so you'll easily find clean ones.

That was my understanding yet my Craigslist continues to list stanced example after example.

Personally on the east Coast finding a unmodified TT is pretty hard from what I have seen. I picked mine up for in shit condition but almost stock (jwt ecu, injectors, intake and catback) for 3.5k ended up selling after a year for 2.5k and almost 1k in fixing shit. The transmission on mine was fucking horrid for 2nd gear, I learned how to get it in without grinding but I let a few other people drive the car and holy fuck they couldn't even get it into 2nd haha. saw it on craigslist a year later with a blown motor. It was a very love hate relationship.

Was it yours pictured? If so, it was at least a looker.

Yes that was it. It was a really fun car to own though, got comments on it from random people probably weekly.

Mine is clean. Bought it for a very reasonable price from a guy in his 50s. All stock 91k miles.

They do exist. There are plenty of older guys that were into these cars. They tend to keep them in good shape.

How much did you pay and when? Also, shame on you for not posting a pic.

Its a fun time, all i did was bolt stock turbos to the NA motor and it makes 400whp

tfw no real te37s

I see clean ones all the time in GA, and I got mine completely original one owner with only 114k for 5k, and then molested it myself :^)

>tfw z cars are beyond expensive in the UK.

What happened to Dat L24 or L28ETT or TankGirl anyone know?

I'm always lurking, no more Daily Datsun threads :/

I bought a 240sx though. S13 KA-T

Pic related.

I wanna suck your friends dick and drive his car in no particular order.

Isnt there a /datsun/ discord?

I don't even like Z31s, but your image is persuading me otherwise ...

Keep the Z thread going.

Can't wait to get more power into this thing.

No shit? I might just do that myself then. Probably just small single turbo for now.

Picked up a set of round tops recently. Going to rebuild them and replace the downdrafts in my 260z (I hope exif data doesn't rotate it wrong like an asshole)

Said 260

My Z.
Loving it so far.
started skidding on the streets from pushing it in 2nd, but I didn't even realize it. Thought my alignment fucked up and I let off the gas and corrected myself before I realized what happened.
Had a fun time last night, too!
>pushing it in 2nd (terrible idea)
>hit loose patch of sand in road
>deja vu intensifies
>start sliding to the right
>dumbass me whips car to the left while gunning it (used to fwd)
>fuck now I'm drifting to the left
>whip it back around right
>180 reverse entry into a curb
>first day of legally being able to drive it
>fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me
>turns out I went up a driveway and my front tire skipped over the curb, no noticeable damage
>scared to look under but car drives straight and o

oh they are real

Started a thread last night but fell asleep on it. Here's mine as of 2 days ago, not running but was cheap enough that it didn't matter.

Please learn to drive before you destroy a decent z32 with these antics. These cars are getting more rare every day.

Oof. That rust. Worried what the floors look like.

>Tfw my 240 isn't done yet

It will never be done.

I learned my lesson friend.
I respect the car much more now.
I never said I did it on purpose did I? It was a rookie mistake and I hit a loose patch of sand. I know better now.

My 280, one of my favourite angles (mostly because it doesnt show any rust)

kek

>0 gnose itt

KYS

Still haven't figured out why all the clutch fluid boiled out last time I autocrossed it, i'm thinking there was air in it, so every time I shifted the clutch was still dragging a bit?

>all i did was bolt stock turbos to the NA motor and it makes 400whp

yeah on boostane ya fucking nerd

And my new carbs

thats a really clean series 1 m8. how long you had it?

About seven months now

looks really rust free. I'm about to pick up a '72 myself

ayyylmao nice thread

only fables and tales speak of such a place.....

But yeah it's real.

Get the fuck in fagget

discord.gg/nG9p3

(And anyone else who wants to join the /DDT/ discord)

re send that, it is expired

discord.gg/NnNRg

That's a 24 hour link

She's cute, moar?

Not as bad as you'd think oddly enough.

>she

Is the 350z or even 370z, a worthy successor to the Z line? It feels as if Nissan keeps making them get further and further away from the original idea of just a japanese sports car. The 370z just looks retarded when compared to the older Z cars.

The original Z-cars set out to be sports cars, and the did a respectable job of it. But after the oil crises of the 70s the market shifted away from sporty and more to luxury. That's when the 280zx came out, with it's emphasis on grand touring feel. Since then, it's walked the line between the two.

I mean, you compare the 370z to the z32 and they're not all that dissimilar, if anything I might argue the 370z is more sporty than the z32s.

If you're talking about looks though, only the originals and the z31s really do it for me

Trapfags have truely ruined every board on this site.

Let's say I'm interested in a 350z, is there certain years I should avoid? Also, would an infinite Q35 be a better choice?

But thats katakana not kanji

>Infinite Q35
Kek

う-うるさいばか!

Stay the fuck away from 350s. The early models had a ton of problems and the engine is shit. Get a 370, they are more reliable and have the non shit tier engine. As far as infinity goes, they are going to cost more, but be a smoother ride. You can hear almost everything on the road in a 350 or 370. Sound dampening is non existent.