>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/Q35HE3X5

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/125154
youtube.com/watch?v=9zBa1_-YOPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It adds more priorities and customization to the game. Maybe some people won't bother upgrading their armor, maybe some people will bother upgrading their armor early and be tankier as a result.

It would also mean you can't just put on whichever armor to put you at 69.9% equip load to minmax whenever you switch out weapons, meaning you have to stick to one trusty suit (or however many you upgrade) more.

Also it would allow them to make armors more powerful because they now require actual investment to reach full power. It is a common complaint that armor is way too weak in DS3 and it'd be a nice way to balance out that issue at the same time

Kill yourself

>>>>DARK SOULS 2
Oh my god. How did this happen.

Kriemhild is cute!

It removes the customization, because after sinking all your mats into weapon and armor you wouldn't have any left to explore other options.

haven't touched the game since ~2 weeks after dlc release
is the PvP any better now?

Does Siegward not show up in the well if you beat the Abyss Watchers first?

Why is this so arousing?

How is one supposed to survive after being digested and spat out?
Why would a monster eat someone only to spit them out?

But that's a form of customization. You could upgrade a suit of armor or you could upgrade 4 other weapons.

Maybe you think it's more important to have a +10 falchion, +10 zweihander and a +10 buckler. So you upgrade those instead of just the zweihander and a set of knight armor.

Then there's some armors that are pretty good unupgraded, just like there's weapons that work better at low upgrade levels than others.

I'm sure he does, I completely missed the Catedral in my 1st playthrough and reached Irythill before goind there but I still completed his questline.

>How is one supposed to survive after being digested and spat out?
Not enough time to get difested.
>Why would a monster eat someone only to spit them out?
Gag reflexes or someone punching your stomach from the inside.

Its bretty gud, poise is more inportant than before.

I wonder if they have a different animation if it kills you.

>You could upgrade a suit of armor or you could upgrade 4 other weapons.
Then you come back to the initial argument of upgrades influencing matchmaking, which you clearly forgot given your attention span of a six year old.

it was already useful back then, but it didn't make the PvP significantly better
are curved greatswords and ultras viable now?

Maybe if you actually explained why you think this isn't agreeable with upgrade-based matchmaking I could understand your point better

>he doesn't know he has a vore fetish

They always were viable. Their one of the more easier weapon classes. But maybe I'm just fighting retards.

If I upgrade a claymore, a longsword and battle axe my experience will have far more variety and gameplay choices than the guy who upgraded only one sword and two armor sets(and armor has 4 slots, making it consume more titanite).
At high SLs (anything past 70) it'd be completely irrelevant to players besides being a bigger time sink without letting them spend time pvping or cooping.
At lower SLs, weapon upgrades have always been more relevant and assuming the amount of titanite you get was increased, you'd still always go weapons > armor.
And it'd not add tankyness either, but reduce it. Current armor is at full power, full black iron defenses that you get now would remain unchanged and what you get at maxed and the +0-+4 versions would be weaker.
Armor is weak in 3 to promote less minmaxing(and if you minmax armor you still get 1-2 more hits from anything up to Halberds) which is something I find good and I see less sunset/dragonslayer combos than I see family masks and anus helms at every SL

you probably are, anybody with half a brain can render these weapons utterly useless

in 1v1's, maybe. In gank scenarios where they don't have FF they're pretty nightmarish, though.

>If I upgrade a claymore, a longsword and battle axe my experience will have far more variety and gameplay choices than the guy who upgraded only one sword and two armor sets(and armor has 4 slots, making it consume more titanite).
Correct, but you'll also be wearing worse armor. It adds a choice you can make and getting to make choices is generally pretty cool.

>At high SLs (anything past 70) it'd be completely irrelevant to players besides being a bigger time sink without letting them spend time pvping or cooping.
Farming mats to upgrade anything is a timesink, not just armor. That's not an argument.

>At lower SLs, weapon upgrades have always been more relevant and assuming the amount of titanite you get was increased, you'd still always go weapons > armor.
Sure I guess, but it adds a choice to upgrade armor if you already know you're going to use it and you don't want to upgrade any more weapons.
So if your weapon is at like +6 or whatever and you're out of large tits, you could start upgrading your armor with small titanite. Or you could start upgrading another weapon you might like.
It adds a choice.

>And it'd not add tankyness either, but reduce it. Current armor is at full power, full black iron defenses that you get now would remain unchanged and what you get at maxed and the +0-+4 versions would be weaker.
That's the point. There'd be incentive to actually upgrade armor if you want defense. That way you can't just slap on the heaviest armor in your inventory right now and get optimal defense, just like it was in the previous games.

>Armor is weak in 3 to promote less minmaxing
Exact opposite
Armor is weak in 3 to encourage minmaxing because now vitality is a near useless stat that you can basically ignore. Adding another dump stat that non-minmaxing players will definitely level (cause for an example, they want to wear full gundyrs because they think it's cool) means that minmaxers get a much bigger advantage.

SL 120 would be a good level to boss invade all bosses, right?

Post webms you filthy degenerates.

bleed gem removes a ton of damage as well as makes the weapon unbuffable for a slight increase in bleed buildup

I mean, any weapon that wins HA trades could've killed these retards.

That's just how it goes when you fight tards who just run up to you and mash r1 because "lol it's 3v1 we can't lose"

Could someone drop me a gargoyle flame spear ? Bone fire is cleansing chapl, on pc and the password being dsg

Also is there any news about the next dlc? Or any upcoming updates? I haven't check anything Dark Souls 3 related for quite some times

>upgrading armor
>in roll souls 3
Just give up.

>1
or you could just remove armor upgrades and let the players upgrade weapons they want without leaving them underpowered
>2
having to farm mats for armor and weapons is a 5 times bigger timesink than farming just for weapons, stop being retarded
i'm not going to read the rest

Eh... poise values usually deal with just tanking through a single R1 of a weapon, not 2 or 3 people swinging on you at once. Perseverance effectively gives you infinite poise though, you could have 4 people swinging on you with ultra weapons and still not stagger. It's to the point where I don't even think I should bother poisestacking with the mace anymore, just get decent defensive stats since most of the time I'm just abusing perseverance to trade with gank squads. It also gives you a huge absorption boost.

I think armor and weapons should have upgrade trees and you could select an upgrade tree that would improve mobility / physical protection / elemental protection and for example if you chose to increase physical protection it would put more weight on the armor and impact stamina management. Similarly upgrading mobility would shave off some weight but impact protection values.

I also think durability should come back in the DS1 / BB style, but durability damage and repair cost should go up the more the armor is upgraded so getting your shit broken in the higher tiers would be more of a problem than in the earlygame and repairs of upgraded weapons / armor should also cost standard titanite equivalent instead of just souls and more per the upgrade level of the weapon / armor starting from +3 upwards or something.

>Phantom keeps attacking the invader even afer he kills the host
Everytime.
What's the purpose? Everything about that makes you look like a sore loser.

>he acquires new fetish
+1 insight

>everyone should just go afk or use cancer emotes after the host is killed because i said so or they are a sore loser

Except it's a bad choice since upgrading weapons in the other games always is better than armor. The only exceptions are PvP players who either twink and don't worry about limited titanite or who fight at high SLs where you have plenty of titanite.
Farming for armor and weapons adds a significant time sink since you can no longer farm slabs and would need at least 4, assuming you neber changed armor.
It adds no choice since the way DaS 3 works is: you always get an infinite supply of a select titanite shortly after you start being able to find scraps of the next level.
You'd +6 a weapon and then every single piece you'd want to use could be +3 since small shards are endless once you start finding large.

But I will, if I'm dedicatting myself to it, my +0 armor with +6 weapons will always be better than +4 weapons with +4 armor, it's only an advantage to get armor upgraded if you can no longer upgrade weapons. Havel's can't even be upgraded in 1.

Survivability in 3 is something you don't need to minmax for. Vig's returns are greater than ever, 27 at lower and 36 at higher SLs fit any build and have far more players naturally going for them, you hardly find players anywhere with less than 1k HP except for gimmick builds. Make armor matter and everyone starts dressing the same

Do I go 40/40 with Propaned Greatsword?

>or you could just remove armor upgrades and let the players upgrade weapons they want without leaving them underpowered
Yeah, you could just remove the choice in the matter. Correct. Literally what I just explained, though.
>having to farm mats for armor and weapons is a 5 times bigger timesink than farming just for weapons, stop being retarded
No, it's not. Farming for 4 weapons takes as long as farming for a suit of armor.
>i'm not going to read the rest
Thanks, you weren't making any arguments anyways

Yeah I guess they could overhaul the concept entirely. Especially in DS3 where rolling is so stupid strong they could've done a lot more with armor to have some sort of impact.
They did kind of fuck up durability. I hated the DS2 system but the DS1 system was completely fine and actually mattered sometimes. DS3 has no reason to even have durability. The only reason it's still in is because of that one spell that destroys it.

but they gain nothing out of it, just show butthurt they are

>strawman
Why not use an appropiate gesture like collapse or prayer? Or taunt the invader somehow, throw him something. Or even praise it if you want.

I can only see everyone who keeps attacking as
>REEEEEE
>YOU WON DESPITE BEING OUTNUMBERED
>BUT I'M STILL BETTER, LET ME HAVE MY VICTORY AND KILL YOU EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE

Hammers you say?

it's a DaS3 weapon, of course you do

It makes me smug when they try to kill me. Sometimes it happens but I don't want them to have that satisfaction so when I'm sent back to my world knowing at least one or more people had their jimmies rustled. If they d/c me even better.
>everyone should just go afk or use cancer emotes after the host is killed because i said
He implied none of that. When the host is dead, attacking the invader like you're trying to grasp a draw or victory under a few seconds sounds inevitable.

idk, makes them feel better i guess? same question could be asked of why people pull the plug or alt+f4 after you kill them in a riposte. i guess they don't realize i'm not doing this for the covenant rewards or the embers, but for the experience of fucking with people against their will, and pulling the plug is the most gratifying thing i can achieve since i know it means they're ragequitting and i caused that.

like, i guess they think if they kill you they "won" or something, in some weird way.

He does. Just make sure the big main doors to the cathedral are open

>taking the loss with dignity is now a bad thing

Only in /dsg/

>kill an afk host with 1 (one) phantom out of engaging range
>YOU WON DESPITE BEING OUTNUMBERED

>going things that don't even matter after the host is dead makes you a butthurt casual and is equal to pulling the plug
only on /dsg/

Makes you drop your bloodstain if they kill fast enough

>afk
>We see him lit the bonfire at the beggining and moving after the backstab
They got tricked, which I think still counts and he was outnumbered, he just didn't give them a chance to take advantage of it.

Basically, what I thought, kek.

You sound unreasonably triggered. Does it make you mad that people out there win against ganks in the most gank supporting game?

>or use cancer emotes

Hey...

Is this who I think it is?

I play it with 30/23 and it still blows people up.

>Except it's a bad choice since upgrading weapons in the other games always is better than armor.
It's literally what I just said though. It forces you to make a choice between armor and weapons. Most people are going to upgrade weapons, then armor. You can do the opposite though and it makes for an interesting build.

>Farming for armor and weapons adds a significant time sink since you can no longer farm slabs and would need at least 4
Limited slabs was a mistake anyways. Even then, assuming armor upgrading was in there would be roughly 4x more slabs in each playthrough.
Or maybe just don't make armors consume slabs. Don't be so damn static when it comes to game design, there is no reason they can't adjust things like this, just like they were perfectly balanced out in previous games.

>It adds no choice since the way DaS 3 works is: you always get an infinite supply of a select titanite shortly after you start being able to find scraps of the next level.
That's not really true. By the time you got some large titanite, regular titanite still isn't being thrown after you. Only by the time you start gettign chunks you suddenly get showered in titanite.

>You'd +6 a weapon and then every single piece you'd want to use could be +3
Again, chunks. Titanite is still limited before chunks.
Or you could upgrade another weapon or a shield to +3 (or so) instead of your armor.

>But I will, if I'm dedicatting myself to it, my +0 armor with +6 weapons will always be better than +4 weapons with +4 armor,
That's not a direct comparison you can make. It depends on your build. Many builds would be better with some good defenses ontop of their +4 weapon than just a +6 weapon, especially if armor actually mattered.

>Survivability in 3 is something you don't need to minmax for.
Except you're doing it right now. No vit and leveling vigor instead is quite literally what minmaxing refers to. Min vit, max vigor.

Meant to quote

What's your build like? I'm loving these webms and want to do something similiar.

Is there a reason you use crow quills over a dagger or something?

The Irythil Dungeon Skip makes the level 20x better.

Do you run Att to tumblebuff the item, or don't I need to?

how can I cosplay this rad motherfucker in ds3
anything better than milwood helm + cr8's everything else?
what weapon? morning star or ordinary mace?
morning star has the spikes, but mace is closer when it comes to shape

I'm not even that guy but obviously just a pure dex build with untrue white ring and hidden body (15 INT) to make yourself look like those ghosts you see of other players sometimes but can't interact with to trick people, then just using crow quills to backstab unwitting hosts.

biggest problem i see is that sometimes he isn't 1-shotting hosts, might want to go with something like yhorms or DSGA instead.

wats the bess wepon to kill bad guys

>dex build with emphasis on cloak-and-dagger equipment/spells
>under sl 80 to avoid meta range
>crow quills, sellswords and talons
>quills for riposte and probably the best thrusting sword
Basic build here mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/125154
I'm still tinkering around since I only made it right before new years.

I ban him, I ban him

Wouldn't sellsword armor match better?

They have a new Soulsborne i.p coming up and I really hope they will take the chance to overhaul some systems that they didn't manage to flesh out enough in the current games.

Armor needs a big overhaul and should have more considerations than just light / medium / heavy and different damage types should vary accordingly.

For example, metal armor should naturally have very good protection against slashing, but less so against piercing and especially blunt, but weak to lightning as an element.

If you would go and upgrade the metal armor's physical properties, the physical protections get better, but the elemental resistances get weakened and the armor will weigh more. Or you can go and upgrade the elemental protections but it will have the effect of the physical elements being weakened.

Weapons need an overhaul too. I think that when it comes to damage against armor, I think that the bonus damage of weapons against a certain type of armor should come from the weapon's scaling, so for example a hammer with good scaling in strength would mean that the amount of extra damage it does against armor that's weak to blunt damage depends on the scaling stats instead of the weapon itself doing innate horrid amounts of damage against the armor with just the base stats to wield it.

So for example a scimitar with an A/S scaling in DEX will rend light armors apart with the slashing type of damage, but only if the wielder has enough dex to properly make the slashing damage scale, otherwise it will be slightly better against light armors than say, a longsword, but not that much.

Infusions should also matter by damage type, so for example heavy infusion would have a more pronounced effect on the blunt damage on the weapon, but increase the weight and the stamina cost of the weapon.

Sharp would increase the slashing damage / bleed effect but make the durability distinctively lower.

At what level do you leave your weapons for this?
SL80 invasions seem the most interesting to me due to the zones in that level area, but I havent made a character specifically for that yet. Do you recommend staying at +6 or going straight to +10? Or maybe something inbetween to catch +6 people?

just the cape
it has no chainmail and an exposed arm

dank sord

It makes an inferior build. It's not tanky or anything, armor upgrades at best cut off 1-2 hits while forcing you to use 1-2 more attacks to kill, almost always a downgrade.

Armor upgrades used slabs before, you know quite well that'd be the case. It's a big reason why twinkling/unupgradable armor was so much more popular.

You get your first few large shards by farron/cotd, by when you can buy infinite shards. You get your chunks by anor londo/dungeon, when you unlock infinite large ones to buy. You get infinite chunks around when you find your first slabs.

Not really, it's one of the reasons you don't find non twinks woth upgraded armor, it's just inferior to weapons

I'm not going max vig though, 27 early vig and 35 late are usable and something even non minmaxed builds get, I have 10 vit points so I can fashion how I want and still have enough vig. You need to go out of your way to fuck up survivability in 3

I went for 10+ and occasionally get invasions every 1-3 minutes. You should experiment and start with 6+ and go a level higher to get a feel of your invasion range since it's different for everyone. Starting area you can use the regular cheese (darkhand or DSA) if you want to speed through asap or sellswords throughout the whole journey.

You will get exposed arms on creighton armor too. Outside it's set there are like 3 pieces covering them and 2 are plain cloth

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind

With WA it gets more than 600AR and I run it on poise build to never get staggered by other ultras

I'm pretty sure cr8 gloves cover your arms
I'll miss out on the leather gloves, but I guess that's more important

Thats what I was saying or trying to say. You can try undead legion gloves, they cover arms pretty nicely.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zBa1_-YOPk

why would anyone watch that retarded chink lmao

>Favourite boss
>Favourite fight
>Favourite area
>Favourite theme
>Favourite weapon
>Favourite game

Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff
Da Champ
Drangleic Castle
Lady Maria
Dark Knight Sword
Dark Souls

Your turn.

Is 26 Poise good enough?

depends on the weapon

Which game and enough to poise through what?

Profaned Greatsword to poise through straight sword spam

it's good enough for something. i don't know if that something is your weapon vs the weapon you want to tank

I feel pretty stupid for disregarding 50% of your post

Generally people go SL70 +8 which is at the edge of where you start bleeding into meta super cancer, but you can invade the end game areas. Personally I prefer topping off at SL55 +6 myself.

>wake up
>no /dsg/ bf to bang my bucci

You can have 0 poise to tank through that with ugs

Who >Church of the Great Club
here?

What SL and upgrade level is that at?

I can be your bf if you let me pd :^)

unfortunately, once people know how to deal with it it becomes practically useless

Dumb chinese cartoon poster, nobody will ever smash your boypussy

The worst feel, but I'll get over it.

Playing Dark Souls 3 on PC with a PS4 controller and the screen shakes like crazy when I move the camera. Has this happened to anyone else?

>favorite area
>Drangleic Castle
Fucking why?
The level design is probably the shittiest in the series and the best castle level in the game is Eleum Loyce, even Fofg has better level design than Drangleic Castle.

>Favourite boss
Champ
>Favourite fight
Homoprinces bridge.
>Favourite area
Cathedral of the Deep
>Favourite theme
One who craves souls
>Favourite weapon
Hunter Axe
>Favourite game
Dark Souls 1

>losing with dignity

There is no dignity in losing, only losers who try and play it off like it doesnt matter that they lost.