only bought by morons and self-important douchebags

uhu

Bamp

too basic looking

i was also thinking that
this one was 5 grand cheaper than the good looking one kek

t. shitbox owner

Slower than a corolla

I'm thinking the same thing, but I'm confused about transmission options. Somehow the 6MT seemed to go perfectly with the E90 but not with the F30 in my mind. Does anyone feel the same way?

The 8-speed ZF is a great transmission

this board is for shitposting, don't even bother asking normal question...

Maybe. I love my e90 manual transmission. I have a 328i. well i guess it's a 330i now i just put a new intake manifold on it

>3300lbs
>181 HP

If you want to feel like you've gone back 25 years in time, to a point where 4 door sedans made less than 200HP, it should be just what you're looking for.

im going manual

Just buy a 2012 335i

average European sedans rarely made over 200hp unless it was like a sport version

My old 95 325i made around 180HP, and it was slow then. 20 years have passed, a fucking Camry from 2013 makes 270HP. 180HP in a modern car is not acceptable.

mind you i am only 21 years old and co2 taxes are high as fug in norway

>180 hp in a lighweight 90s bmw is slow
Are you sure your car didn't have 300k miles on clock and the previous owner wasn't a subhuman who didn't maintain it? Bet it was auto too.

hmm

You must really enjoy slow cars. E36s are dogs

I enjoy high RPM and good cornering.

I'm not a muh quater mile time person u see

The car was immaculate, and had around 100k mi when I sold it.

180HP is underpowered in a family sedan, let alone something that's supposed to be sporty.

>buying the small engine
>buying the badgewhore lease special
>automatic
>no dipstick
Kill yourself.

Nothing screams "I'm trying my best to look rich" more than a i4 "luxury" car.

You gotta rev these things

People drift 320i coupes with welded diff you know

>180HP is underpowered in a family sedan

nah

>180HP is underpowered in a family sedan
How fat are your kids?

>HALOGENS

>family sedan
Dude, anything above 150hp is enough for a family sedan.

This big time.
OP = t. Cuck

>he thinks a basic bitch 3-series isn't a shitbox
kek
It's literally slower than grandma's camry, it's about as much of an "ultimate driving machine" as any other base model shitbox

rwd=euro god machine
fwd=jap shitbox

>2013 BMW 320i=euro god machine

Enjoy your no skidz

>180hp
>3,300lbs
>open diff
>slower and more underpowered than a miata
>skids

Time for an adult to talk.

OP, it's a little underpowered.

Good handling, excellent fuel efficiency, no need for navigation package, get the leather seats, has the basic build of a standard 3-series far exceeding the Japanese fetish models so common on this imageboard. Just remember it's not going to perform super fast but it's a good starter BMW that will last you many years.

>somebody sat down and made a compilation imagine of women laughing just because he was so astronomically butthurt over a Veeky Forums post that he had to go to extreme lengths to prove he wasn't phased at all, and is in fact hysterical
100_anime_girls_laughing.ogg

>good starter BMW that will last you many years.
I just can't believe this, especially with BMWs poor track record of reliability when they introduce new engines like the N20. The rest of what you say makes sense.

E46 was the last fun BMW

>"kek"
so...what are you driving then?

Looks good compared to the other bmws at finn atm.

>2010-2016
>190-300hp
>1 manual and 43 autos

I don't even.

>never driven an E92 335i/M3

Grandma's V6 Camry, which smokes the shit out of base model BMWs and creates enormous asspain.

This. Get a higher trim OP.

This.

I had two friends who literally bought a 320i and the other bought a 328i so I had the privilege of driving both. Both were bought pre-owned with 40,000 miles for around $20k - and bought have xdrive (AWD).

Even though these are considered to be entry level BMWs, they truly are a luxurious ride. It's very refined, comfortable, and it just has that luxury feel to it. They are nice cars man. Im not bullshitting you. And I am the biggest GT-R faggot on Veeky Forums

Both are underpowered, tbqh. The 328i is better in terms of power but you can't tell because of how much the tranny shortshifts so off the line they are equally shit.

>how much the tranny shortshifts
>buying a 4 cylinder BMW in automatic

I really like the color