Best Sports Car under 100k?

I'm looking to buy a new car in a few months and I'm thinking of purchasing the BMW M4. I would get the Mustang GT350 but it doesn't come in automatic. Is there any other good sports car options for under 100k or just hitting 100k?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Under 100 corollas

The BMW M4 has identical performance to the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, which is about half the price.
Dump the extra 40k into the Camaro and watch it blitz supercars on tracks.
youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I

>Sport car
>Automatic

BMW doesnt make sports cars though

>Sports car
>Slower manual version over faster auto

Also your pic is ironic since that's a manual wheelchair

>Performance vehicles
>Demands outdated tech with worse performance
Kill yourself you rose glasses faggot

PORSCHE
O
R
S
C
E

Automatic..........actually the GT350 is getting a paddle shift option next year for heretics like yourself

its not 2003 anymore

depends what you want dude...
911 is the best overall car.
z06 will be the fastest.
m4 is sorta the middle ground between z06 and the 911, i.e better materials but not as nice as the porsche while not as fast as the z06.
c63 amg gets you more luxury while being on the muscle car spectrum of the lot

honorable mentions to ats v coupe, type s jaguar

Dodge viper

PORCHE
O
R
C
H
E

>Amerifats with diabetic neuropathy wanting automatic transmissions

Used GTR

OP here, fair claim but I already own a 2015 mustang and looking for an upgrade. The M4 has amazing technology inside that the camaro doesn't have.

Can't fit in a porsche, I'm too big.

GT350 is way too expensive.

Again 911 is too expensive and porsche coupes aren't that great in Canadian winters.

I only do brand new cars.

>budget is 100k
>bitching about options under 100k being too expensive

997 turbo s manuel.

>too big for a 911
Sure buddy. They're made for aryans. Confirmed for never having sat in one.

Automatics are faster and just as good on gas now tard

>no available rebuttal
>better shitpost like a retard

What options did I bitch about other than the camaro? Apologies about the GT350, read that wrong as the GT3. Clearly I can afford that.

I've been the porsche store and have sat in one. I just feel like their is not much space for me. I'm 6'4, 225 pounds. Plus brand new, 911's are expensive, they're like 103k plus tax. Recommend any other porsches?

Really? Is this confirmed? Sources?

he's obviously a fat fuck who should spend his 100K on a personal trainer to whip his fat fuck ass into shape

Awd jag

Corvette + the rest in mods and consumables.

we all know this is the only correct answer

Driving that in winter though?

They're fine with winter tires. People here still drive them in winter.

>The M4 has amazing technology inside that the camaro doesn't have.
No it doesn't. There is nothing the M4 has the Camaro doesn't. You even get magnetic suspension on the Camaro as standard on the 2SS. Meanwhile it is an extra cost option on the BMW. With the BMW, what you're paying for isn't the performance, but the bragging rights of the BMW badge. BMW lost their way YEARS ago, with many BMW fans saying the last good BMW was the E46 M3.
If you REALLY thing the price difference is justified, you're stupider than I though. Well, I guess money can't buy intelligence or common sense.

I specifically said 997. Buy used faggot.

I heard this is good at driving in straight lines are hitting people when leaving a parking bay or car meet.
American sports cars are an absolute meme

the only decent post ITT

Fuckin autists everywhere. Id hide my head in shame if i let the car drive me instead of the other way around. Might as well sit in the passenger seat.

>hurr Americans only make pre2016 Mustangs and nothing else

Cayman. Better deal than a 911 and gets better ratings for everything.

>

GTR's aren't too bad

i have owned an M4 and currently own a '17 GT350. Get the shelby.

Once the automatic GT350 comes out, I'll get it. How much is the GT350R?

>hits black ice
>flips
tfw repair bill

Get gud, pussy.

>not running 8 seconds in a 1/4
>not getting 700 bhp out of a NA 5.0
>not pulling wheelies away from ricers and eurofags as the percussion from your headers shatters their tempered glass windows
>not making your girlfriend wet
wew

>not being street legal

But it has power windows

but no VIN

why not split it if youre so worried about winter buy a loaded truck and a sports car or wrx sti

>Implying you can notice a 0.1 second difference in 0-60.
>Implying that imperceptible difference is more importante than fun in a sports car.

>3k chevelle or nova
>97k In mods

Nothing else will even come close

86/BRZ

A 991 should absolutely dust the M4 tho.

Cayman GT4, no question.

PORCH
O
R
C
H

/thread

>doing left foot and right hand busywork
>fun

>Driving manual
>"Busywork"
Fat american spotted :^)

Base Snek

Used Model S P100D.

Smoke everything in this thread; carry your friends and family in comfort, convenience, and safety; and refuel for free for the rest of your life.

>smoke everything itt
A requirement of being a sports car is the ability to run hard for more than 20 seconds without shutting off
Tesla shit is disqualified

>free fuel
Yeah because energy from the grid doesn't cost anything, and solar panels powerful enough to keep that boat running cost nothing to make either

Lmao

>10 minutes
>New twingo does it in 9

Litteraly slower than a twingo.

But there's free charging stations in like every walmart parking lot?

The facelifted 2017 M4 LCI with Competition Package. Camaro ZL1 performance with better visibility and looks.

>GT350 is way too expensive.

It's 55k, 63k for the R spec

Lexus LC

The Camaro SS manual is .3 slower to 60 and yes that is noticeable

Still not worth it. But its a car for disabled people after all i guess.

Why is it not worth it? I can drive it in a manual mode if I want plus the auto is faster. Dont be mad you cant afford the extra K

AWD F-Type R?

>Paying more for an more boring car.
No thank you. Do you want someone fucking your wife for you too? It may not be faster in that case though.

You could buy a Mustang GT and supercharge it pushing it anywhere from 670-800hp (Roush Stage 1 & 2, Kenne Bell, etc.) without worrying about major modifications to the engine or transmission. The automatics are stronger.

If you wait, the 2018 Mustang will have eben more stock power, magnetic suspension, and some other goodies.

So fast is less fun then slow? Since someone else fucking your wife is slower I guess that makes you a cuck

Unless you are loaded with that kind of mentality you will be working for the rest of your life with no savings and constant debt.

>someone that actually has money
>buying a brand new sports car
Pick 1. If someone actually had 100k to spend on a sports car they could buy a Ferrari 575 that will go up in value rather than tank to 20k in 5 years. Any time someone will only consider brand new cars it's because it's the only thing they are able to secure financing on, no matter the price range.

>Be rich
>Buy used
Pick one

came to post snek
I've only seen a couple in person but they're fucking gorgeous and people aren't used to seeing them so you'll get a lot of heads turning

Why buy a brand new 911 convertible when you can get a 2 or 4 year old one with a few thousand miles for half to 3/4 of the price?

>I want a $100k sports car with an automatic

kys.

Why marry a virgin when you can have the town whore at half the cost?

>1 owner porsche
>a town whore

i think there's something wrong with you

>One owner means only one person drove it

About 10 different people have driven a brand new car before you buy it from the lot. More if people have taken it for test rides. Anything with more than 8miles on it really

I am yet to buy a car with more than a few miles but nice try buddy. Either way oll take that completely made up number of 10 that you pulled out your ass over that number plus some bitch and her kids who floor the shit out of it and do burnouts

>A requirement of being a sports car is the ability to run hard for more than 20 seconds without shutting off

Track performance is hardly relevant to someone who has no desire to race at a track.

>Yeah because energy from the grid doesn't cost anything, and solar panels powerful enough to keep that boat running cost nothing to make either

Pic related.

See .

WAY more than 10 people have driven every new car

>off the line
>water test
>brake/alignment test
>possible off line repairs
>factory drive test
>2 or 3 people minimum move it around the factory preparing it to ship
>drive onto truck/train/boat
>deliver to dealership
>tech does PDI
>porters move it around the lot
>likely detailed and moved many times before purchase
>countless salesman/test drivers in the car

>but I want to eat 75% of the cars value in depreciation so I can be the first person to far in it xD

>Driving along
>Oh looks like im low on power, better stop and power up
>3 hours later
>Hey boss, sorry im late, just doing my part in saving the world!

>Turning the car on is the same as driving it
>It going 10 feet is the same thing as someones teenage son driving around in it with his friends

Damn you are retarded.

>0.3s difference
>"slow"
>B-but you are a c-cuck.

BMW M2

Truthfully you wouldn't be able to even come close to the capabilities of these new cars on the street and its hard to argue you have the talent/skill to use them to their fullest potential on even a track setting.

Get the most fun one. BMW M2 or a Porsche Cayman S/Used 911 GT3 or Turbo.

Jaguar f-type v8. Get the AWD one if u are a pussy

also, the batteries alone weigh almost as much as a modern car

.3 is a big difference but keep telling yourself it's not poorfag

Im not the one with an automatic hotwheels :^)

>911 sucks in Canadian winters
>drives a mustang
An AWD 911 will drive circles around a mustang in snow. The trick is to downsize the wheels from 295/30-19 to 265/40-18. The 295s tend to "float" over snow, while a thinner wheel will dig through the snow.

It's sad when auto hot wheels is faster than you lol

He is a tripfag what did you expect?

>I would get the Mustang GT350 but it doesn't come in automatic

Neck yourself you fucking auto faggot.

A plane is also much faster, you should stick to that if that is what you call "fun".

>Wanting the slower, less efficient, less convenient manual
You stupid or something? How about you kill yourself.

>manuals are too hard :(
>having a third pedal is such a drag
>haha everyone knows automatics are the more pure sports car ;)

Here's your (You).